Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your Claims to Fame 21:18 - Nov 4 with 4554 viewshbk4894

mine is

i was spotted on sky sports at a football match.
Your Claims to Fame on 10:36 - Nov 6 with 948 viewswidgibob

I was on the front cover of Melody Maker.
Well my right arm and about a fifth of my face. The pictures was from a Gay Dad gig at the roadhouse.

I also sold Helen Chambalin a copy of E.G.P. She was caked in make up

Miguel, Miguel de Souza, his name's peculiar,Miguel de Souza...........HIYA MATE HIYA MATE HIYA MATE.

Your Claims to Fame on 11:19 - Nov 6 with 908 viewsdownunder

Your Claims to Fame on 10:36 - Nov 6 by widgibob

I was on the front cover of Melody Maker.
Well my right arm and about a fifth of my face. The pictures was from a Gay Dad gig at the roadhouse.

I also sold Helen Chambalin a copy of E.G.P. She was caked in make up

More like "almost" claims to fame for me. Mentioned before about the band I was in being invited to put a track on Manchester Musicians Collective LP...until our bass play called Morrissey a tw*t.
Was filmed by Fred the weatherman, as we were doing a charity 3 man bike (Trandem) ride coast to coast. Then Les Dawson died so our piece was scrapped.
So a 10 minute chats with Fred Trueman, Fran Cotton, and sat opposite Tommy Smith at a Sports dinner, will have to be my claims.
Your Claims to Fame on 15:53 - Nov 6 with 808 viewsVespaDale

Went on the TV show Do I Not Know That representing Rochdale, with TVOS, on Xmas day straight after the queens speech!!

Worked next door to Denis Law & Emlyn Hughes in Brighouse for years, they used to give us free footballs...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024