Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Charles 'he's been' Dunne 15:15 - Nov 8 with 633 viewswespens

Watching on line - he's been bloody awful so far - not sure what Clark has seen in him!

Poll: Would you ever play John Lundstram again?

Charles 'he's been' Dunne on 15:35 - Nov 8 with 617 viewssteve_g

He has been truly shocking!!

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

Charles 'he's been' Dunne on 15:56 - Nov 8 with 607 viewsfamousgrouse

Charles 'he's been' Dunne on 15:35 - Nov 8 by steve_g

He has been truly shocking!!

He's not on his own - Orlandi, Lundtram, and Perkins can be added to that list. No midfield again and we keep giving the ball away!
Charles 'he's been' Dunne on 18:13 - Nov 8 with 506 viewsclarkestattoo

Charles 'he's been' Dunne on 15:56 - Nov 8 by famousgrouse

He's not on his own - Orlandi, Lundtram, and Perkins can be added to that list. No midfield again and we keep giving the ball away!

It was dire viewing and I went at half time. No closing down, no ball control, no accurate passing - it was about as bad as I've seen and a side that if we'd played Warrington Town last night would have been beaten!!

Poll: Do you think Riga will still be in charge next Saturday?

Charles 'he's been' Dunne on 10:22 - Nov 9 with 415 viewsBFC_Tim

His positional play, his awareness and his inability to tackle make him as effective as a split condom!

Poll: Who reckons we'll beat Watford?

Charles 'he's been' Dunne on 10:27 - Nov 9 with 414 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Charles 'he's been' Dunne on 10:22 - Nov 9 by BFC_Tim

His positional play, his awareness and his inability to tackle make him as effective as a split condom!

Some unfair comments here.

I think Tim is right about his positional play, it leaves a lot to be desired. But that can be coached, and he will learn. He is a very good athlete, has some physical presence and doesn't hide. That suggests character. He's also young, and has been thrown in at the deep end. Were all of you outstanding after your first few days in a new job?

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Charles 'he's been' Dunne on 11:06 - Nov 9 with 396 viewsTang67

Charles 'he's been' Dunne on 10:27 - Nov 9 by basilrobbiereborn

Some unfair comments here.

I think Tim is right about his positional play, it leaves a lot to be desired. But that can be coached, and he will learn. He is a very good athlete, has some physical presence and doesn't hide. That suggests character. He's also young, and has been thrown in at the deep end. Were all of you outstanding after your first few days in a new job?

I'm with Robbie on this one he is young and I can see him getting better its just that he is breaking into a team lacking purpose and (don't like saying) ability - he does seem to have character which we had in abundance during our days in the sun .
The first week at work analogy is spot on
[Post edited 9 Nov 2014 12:39]

Poster formerly known as bisphamtang

Charles 'he's been' Dunne on 11:48 - Nov 9 with 378 viewsfamousgrouse

Charles 'he's been' Dunne on 11:06 - Nov 9 by Tang67

I'm with Robbie on this one he is young and I can see him getting better its just that he is breaking into a team lacking purpose and (don't like saying) ability - he does seem to have character which we had in abundance during our days in the sun .
The first week at work analogy is spot on
[Post edited 9 Nov 2014 12:39]

As I posted under another thread, he needs coaching (he has got a bit of pace and a good left foot viz. shot against Ipswich).
Listened to Radio Lancs commentary. Alan Wright was summariser and he said Dunne's problem was inexperience - he was caught ball watching too often. That suggests the youngsters are not getting the correct coaching, otherwise what is the point in signing them? Get Alan Wright as defence coach!
Charles 'he's been' Dunne on 12:21 - Nov 9 with 361 viewsMrTangerineMan

I'll play Devil's Advocate with Dunne. Yes he is young experienced and "New to the job" but is that the sort of player you introduce when you are battling for survival? Perhaps we should have invested some money in an experienced left back at some point? How's Crainey doing? Then again that word money rears it's ugly head.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2014 12:25]
Login to get fewer ads

Charles 'he's been' Dunne on 12:29 - Nov 9 with 353 viewsTangent

Wycombe are going great guns since they offloaded him.....

League 2 at best, much like the majority of our players.

“Unlike other clubs, we do things properly.” — Karl Oyston - 2013

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024