Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it time to start preparing for next season? 10:58 - Nov 9 with 6698 viewsBigHandsOliverKahn

Is it better to write this season off now, save any remaining budget and put it towards next year's, and start throwing any promising youth team kids into the first team so that they have half a season's experience at the start of our League One campaign?
Is it time to start preparing for next season? on 13:02 - Nov 14 with 1505 viewsHarryHorse

Is it time to start preparing for next season? on 08:16 - Nov 14 by BFC_Tim

Whilst Clark is making all these changes then we have to give it a go. I see a week on Saturday as a new start to the campaign. We are starting with a 10 point deduction. Other teams have had that and still come good. It's a 30 game season and 10 wins at home and a few results away would see us safe.

Come back in January if we're not a couple of wins behind those ahead of us and we could be in the brown sticky stuff.

Funny that Tim , I was thinking the same . We are starting a shortened season with a 10 point penalty for being run like we are in administration . If we had 46 games to turn it around I'd be slightly less downbeat
Is it time to start preparing for next season? on 12:30 - Nov 15 with 1457 viewswespens

Is it time to start preparing for next season? on 13:02 - Nov 14 by HarryHorse

Funny that Tim , I was thinking the same . We are starting a shortened season with a 10 point penalty for being run like we are in administration . If we had 46 games to turn it around I'd be slightly less downbeat

The daft thing is if we somehow get 7 points from the next 3 games - entirely achievable if Clark gets them sorted - we're on 14 points - probably a couple of wins off safer but then it just starts to look a bit more encouraging. All down to how we do in the next few games for me.

Poll: Would you ever play John Lundstram again?

Is it time to start preparing for next season? on 18:29 - Jan 17 with 1435 viewsBigHandsOliverKahn

Time to pose the question again. The situation must be a little clearer now to those who saw the original post as some kind of wind up.

We are mathematically needing automatic promotion form now to guarantee staying up. It won't happen. If there is one sensible course of action, it would be to get a 6 month head start on building for next season in League One. Forget short term contracts and 34 year olds. Get the best youth team players and any who are young and able to be a top end League One player next season signed up now on minimum 18 month contracts and give them 6 months getting their pattern of play together so we have the chance of a half decent season next year.
Is it time to start preparing for next season? on 18:32 - Jan 17 with 1431 viewsscratchingshed

Is it time to start preparing for next season? on 18:29 - Jan 17 by BigHandsOliverKahn

Time to pose the question again. The situation must be a little clearer now to those who saw the original post as some kind of wind up.

We are mathematically needing automatic promotion form now to guarantee staying up. It won't happen. If there is one sensible course of action, it would be to get a 6 month head start on building for next season in League One. Forget short term contracts and 34 year olds. Get the best youth team players and any who are young and able to be a top end League One player next season signed up now on minimum 18 month contracts and give them 6 months getting their pattern of play together so we have the chance of a half decent season next year.

The season was over before a ball was even kicked.

Starting the season with 8 players was just beyond a joke.

Only one man to blame.

Step forward koko the clown.
Is it time to start preparing for next season? on 18:36 - Jan 17 with 1423 viewsRusty2Stands

Is it time to start preparing for next season? on 18:29 - Jan 17 by BigHandsOliverKahn

'get the best youth team players'

Do you never learn. Your lord and master has just banned the best youth team players from the first team.
And as for planning for next season? Give me strength.
Beaker couldn't plan a kid's picnic ffs. He doesn't plan a day ahead, never mind next season.
With him in charge we are fcuked. End of.
Is it time to start preparing for next season? on 19:04 - Jan 17 with 1403 viewsOsbourne

Is it time to start preparing for next season? on 18:36 - Jan 17 by Rusty2Stands

'get the best youth team players'

Do you never learn. Your lord and master has just banned the best youth team players from the first team.
And as for planning for next season? Give me strength.
Beaker couldn't plan a kid's picnic ffs. He doesn't plan a day ahead, never mind next season.
With him in charge we are fcuked. End of.

I'm afraid that Pool must go all out to protect their Championship status.

Once in Division 1, it ain't going to be easy to get out of it.

Even our chairman panics. I travelled and had my ticket paid for, by our Chairman, away at Wigan, in the penultimate game of last season, all Pool fans did. Before the Wigan match I thought Pool were down, so did our Chairman. We were lucky. Bet he loved paying all our expenses for us!!

Even our Chairman must be in a panic now.

I still think that Pool can get 21st place 2014-15. But our chaiman has got to get real now. Telford, 1 match 1 goal and looked dangerous, Waddington has looked good. What is our Chairman doing? Dare I say yet again, Ched Evans, he is going to be a very hungry boy.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.
Let the media swarm Bloomfield Road. If Pool stay in the Championship, it would be worth it. Everyone can hear what Ms Charlie Webster has got to say again as well!

Just saying.
Is it time to start preparing for next season? on 19:54 - Jan 17 with 1390 viewstangomonkey

I prefer the reply you got from the original post and it still stands........

t it
Is it time to start preparing for next season? on 20:06 - Jan 17 with 1381 viewsscratchingshed

Is it time to start preparing for next season? on 19:54 - Jan 17 by tangomonkey

I prefer the reply you got from the original post and it still stands........

t it

Even our chairman must be in a panic now? You serious Ozzie?

Do you honestly think he's bothered about our current plight?

He's asset striped the club not spent a penny on team strengthening after 5 years not a thing on the training ground appointed some horrendous managers and you think he's panicing.

He's more bothered about taking fans to court than looking after his footballing business and that just sums him up for me a total clown.
Login to get fewer ads

Is it time to start preparing for next season? on 06:32 - Jan 18 with 1344 viewsPlumbs

Is it time to start preparing for next season? on 20:06 - Jan 17 by scratchingshed

Even our chairman must be in a panic now? You serious Ozzie?

Do you honestly think he's bothered about our current plight?

He's asset striped the club not spent a penny on team strengthening after 5 years not a thing on the training ground appointed some horrendous managers and you think he's panicing.

He's more bothered about taking fans to court than looking after his footballing business and that just sums him up for me a total clown.

Thank fook for Steve Thompson-changed things around at Leeds since his arrival and it looks like it could just enough.

Real fans go to pubs like the HITW or the Welly

Is it time to start preparing for next season? on 12:32 - Jan 18 with 1300 views20togo

Is it time to start preparing for next season? on 06:32 - Jan 18 by Plumbs

Thank fook for Steve Thompson-changed things around at Leeds since his arrival and it looks like it could just enough.

"Once in Division 1, it ain't going to be easy to get out of it."

Oh, I don't know about that. I think we'll have a damn good go at trying to get to L2.
Is it time to start preparing for next season? on 16:15 - Jan 18 with 1264 viewswespens

Not sure why but someone decided to take the piss out of this post on Fansonline but you are spot on BHOK - prepare now for what may come next season!

Poll: Would you ever play John Lundstram again?

Is it time to start preparing for next season? on 17:16 - Jan 18 with 1251 viewsmoney_money_money

Is it time to start preparing for next season? on 16:15 - Jan 18 by wespens

Not sure why but someone decided to take the piss out of this post on Fansonline but you are spot on BHOK - prepare now for what may come next season!

When will the penny drop for some?. Preparation for next season will begin late July and pre-season training will start early September after the transfer window closes.
By then we will be half a dozen points behind the rest of League 1. but........... "we do things differently at Blackpool"! Unique club !!!!!!
Is it time to start preparing for next season? on 17:24 - Jan 18 with 1249 viewsTang67

Is it time to start preparing for next season? on 17:16 - Jan 18 by money_money_money

When will the penny drop for some?. Preparation for next season will begin late July and pre-season training will start early September after the transfer window closes.
By then we will be half a dozen points behind the rest of League 1. but........... "we do things differently at Blackpool"! Unique club !!!!!!

Money surely not again ??
Your probably right

Poster formerly known as bisphamtang

Is it time to start preparing for next season? on 18:36 - Jan 18 with 1234 viewsRusty2Stands

Is it time to start preparing for next season? on 16:15 - Jan 18 by wespens

prepare now for what may come next season!

May come? You're nearly as deluded as BHOK. Some of you need to get a grasp on reality.
We are going down and there will be no planning or preparation for next season.
There never is and there never will be whilst this clown is in charge.
Is it time to start preparing for next season? on 18:26 - Jan 19 with 1197 viewsolneyseasider

Is it time to start preparing for next season? on 18:36 - Jan 18 by Rusty2Stands

prepare now for what may come next season!

May come? You're nearly as deluded as BHOK. Some of you need to get a grasp on reality.
We are going down and there will be no planning or preparation for next season.
There never is and there never will be whilst this clown is in charge.

BHOK. You are absolutely right. What you have proposed is a very "sensible course of action".

Do you accept that if it doesn't happen our Chairman is to blame and should go?
Is it time to start preparing for next season? on 19:27 - Jan 19 with 1143 viewsBigHandsOliverKahn

Is it time to start preparing for next season? on 18:26 - Jan 19 by olneyseasider

BHOK. You are absolutely right. What you have proposed is a very "sensible course of action".

Do you accept that if it doesn't happen our Chairman is to blame and should go?

If he can't run the club successfully then in your words "he should go". The reality is, his dad owns the business which he will eventually inherit so is the owner in waiting and won't simply go.

I think the status quo is tailor made for a slide towards the Conference. No other club we are competing against this season or in the forthcoming season will have so many of its own fanbase fighting to bring it down. The situation is a death spiral.
Is it time to start preparing for next season? on 19:54 - Jan 19 with 1137 viewsOdinsRaven

Is it time to start preparing for next season? on 19:27 - Jan 19 by BigHandsOliverKahn

If he can't run the club successfully then in your words "he should go". The reality is, his dad owns the business which he will eventually inherit so is the owner in waiting and won't simply go.

I think the status quo is tailor made for a slide towards the Conference. No other club we are competing against this season or in the forthcoming season will have so many of its own fanbase fighting to bring it down. The situation is a death spiral.

Don't panic as we can always sign the flotsam and jetsam from the premier league on loan like the ku. nt promised this time...
Is it time to start preparing for next season? on 21:14 - Jan 19 with 1126 viewsolneyseasider

Is it time to start preparing for next season? on 19:27 - Jan 19 by BigHandsOliverKahn

BHOK. Glad you used the word reality.

The reality is that the plan you suggested is eminently sensible.

As you seem to acknowledge the reality is that it won't happen.

That isn't though, as you imply, the fault of the fans. They won't be the ones to bring the club down.

So my question remains, should KO go?

Theoretical question; bit like your original post.
Is it time to start preparing for next season? on 10:05 - May 16 with 998 viewsKOSBowlCut

Was just reading this post from November with a smile on my face - 7 months later and even if we had prepared it certainly doesn't look like it!!

Poll: Would you play Nile Ranger from the start against Reading?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024