Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clark deluded or do you still have hope? 13:11 - Nov 9 with 536 viewsTwoPhillips

Lee Clark still confident he can keep us up - anyone else?!

Poll: That final Premier League Relegation Place

Clark deluded or do you still have hope? on 13:14 - Nov 9 with 533 viewsCashCow

Ironically head says yes because plenty of points and games to be won - heart says no.
Clark deluded or do you still have hope? on 13:15 - Nov 9 with 531 viewsFountain

Not now. Hope has all but gone.

Anything less than a win playing well against Bolton (?? I think) and the MC will be announcing ' Please welcome on stage The Fat Lady'.....
[Post edited 9 Nov 2014 13:16]

slap me on the patio

Clark deluded or do you still have hope? on 14:05 - Nov 9 with 507 viewsThe_Ghost

Clark deluded or do you still have hope? on 13:15 - Nov 9 by Fountain

Not now. Hope has all but gone.

Anything less than a win playing well against Bolton (?? I think) and the MC will be announcing ' Please welcome on stage The Fat Lady'.....
[Post edited 9 Nov 2014 13:16]

I hope it's not Susan Boyle.
Clark deluded or do you still have hope? on 15:54 - Nov 9 with 484 viewslemongreentea

Clark's been here for just over a week. I'll reserve any judgement till a few games after the international break. Still hopeful he can turn things round.
Clark deluded or do you still have hope? on 16:08 - Nov 9 with 474 viewsTejas

I have no strong opinion of Clark, one way or another. But I feel we've left it too long for any kind of comeback and looking around the division, there is no other Club in as bad a shape as us. I'm already preparing myself (mentally) for life in the 3rd tier. We've been there before, and like last time I can see a long tenure of lower league football beckons as our owners will "cut cloth" accordingly and refuse to compete with top half clubs.
Clark deluded or do you still have hope? on 16:20 - Nov 9 with 467 viewsOsbourne

Clark deluded or do you still have hope? on 16:08 - Nov 9 by Tejas

I have no strong opinion of Clark, one way or another. But I feel we've left it too long for any kind of comeback and looking around the division, there is no other Club in as bad a shape as us. I'm already preparing myself (mentally) for life in the 3rd tier. We've been there before, and like last time I can see a long tenure of lower league football beckons as our owners will "cut cloth" accordingly and refuse to compete with top half clubs.

Having been in the Premiership so recently, the position Pool are currently in is ridiculous. The preparation for this season, having been warned last season, was a disgrace.

I think that Lee Clark can save us. However, it is him who is going to have to save us. 'You know who' is a serious liability.

Good luck Lee Clark, I hope he doesn't walk away when he realises that he is dealing with a charlatan! Sorry about that!
Even Lee Clark will of needed a drink after Leeds!
Where is Craven Cottage? on 16:21 - Nov 9 with 467 viewsOsbourne

Clark deluded or do you still have hope? on 16:08 - Nov 9 by Tejas

Stop press :

Do Pool fans know that the team bus ran the risk of missing kick off v Fulham.

Funnily enough, Pool were 2 up very quickly.

What does one learn from that!
[Post edited 9 Nov 2014 16:25]
Where is Craven Cottage? on 08:46 - Nov 10 with 402 viewssteve_g

Where is Craven Cottage? on 16:21 - Nov 9 by Osbourne

Stop press :

Do Pool fans know that the team bus ran the risk of missing kick off v Fulham.

Funnily enough, Pool were 2 up very quickly.

What does one learn from that!
[Post edited 9 Nov 2014 16:25]

Fountain - wonder how many will come down from the stands if he does announce that!!

Always said the two week break came two games too late - the first 3 games after the break will be the measure if Clark can turn this around.

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024