Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who was he yelling at ? 22:32 - Nov 10 with 3328 viewsblackjackwood

Ten minutes into the game after a passage of play which ended after Arsenal had got to the edge of our box, Ash was bellowing to somebody on the right hand side of the pitch.
Anyone know who he was shouting at ? or why ?
Who was he yelling at ? on 22:42 - Nov 10 with 3262 viewsmarchamjack

It was Emnes who had given the ball away easily and not bothered to track back to try to win it back.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Who was he yelling at ? on 10:26 - Nov 11 with 2877 viewsjackal

What a fantastic captain Ash is. He leads by example and if he needs to give out a b*llocking, that's his job. Never misses a game for club or country. We're lucky to have him.
Who was he yelling at ? on 10:33 - Nov 11 with 2858 viewsicecoldjack

Who was he yelling at ? on 10:26 - Nov 11 by jackal

What a fantastic captain Ash is. He leads by example and if he needs to give out a b*llocking, that's his job. Never misses a game for club or country. We're lucky to have him.

When he is up for it there arnt much better, seems to have days where his mind is somewhere else . if he could maintain 100% intensity he would have been top 4 player without question.
On his day as good as any captain/ centre half in the prem league.

Kevin keegan who was pundit on norweigen tv called him a warrior, and thats exactly what arsenal were lacking, wise words from kevin there i thought.
Who was he yelling at ? on 10:42 - Nov 11 with 2828 viewsmonmouth

Pfft. Mark Hudson is better mun. Our Cardiff friends kept telling us. Don't you know nuffink.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Who was he yelling at ? on 10:49 - Nov 11 with 2798 viewsicecoldjack

Who was he yelling at ? on 10:42 - Nov 11 by monmouth

Pfft. Mark Hudson is better mun. Our Cardiff friends kept telling us. Don't you know nuffink.

Yeah true,Forgot about him. mark hudson is different class altogether without doubt !...
Who was he yelling at ? on 11:11 - Nov 11 with 2733 viewsacejack3065

Who was he yelling at ? on 10:42 - Nov 11 by monmouth

Haha Mark effing Hudson. I remember when that was an actual debate they tried to have with us.

Add it to the catalogue of embarrassment.
Who was he yelling at ? on 11:55 - Nov 11 with 2638 viewsClinton

And look at Garry, after the second goal, hes not jumping around celebrating, he's screaming something to Ash.
Great communicaiton all round.
Mind you, in that commotion Id be surprised if Ash heard anything.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Who was he yelling at ? on 12:07 - Nov 11 with 2610 viewsLeonisGod

Who was he yelling at ? on 10:26 - Nov 11 by jackal

According to some on here he's not captain material. It seems that leading by example, organising the defence, being a driving force in the dressing room and on the pitch isn't enough. Apparently, because he doesn't run around giving everyone a pat on the back all the time, and he gets frustrated when he doesn't meet his own high standards, it means he's not cut out to lead.

Go figure. But then we are lucky to be blessed by some knowledgeable posters who know more than Brendan, Michael, Garry. So I look forward to Ash being replaced when Garry finally sees the light and realises he's sh*t. [sarcasm off]
Login to get fewer ads

Who was he yelling at ? on 12:52 - Nov 11 with 2498 viewsNewhousemustscore

Who was he yelling at ? on 12:07 - Nov 11 by LeonisGod

According to some on here he's not captain material. It seems that leading by example, organising the defence, being a driving force in the dressing room and on the pitch isn't enough. Apparently, because he doesn't run around giving everyone a pat on the back all the time, and he gets frustrated when he doesn't meet his own high standards, it means he's not cut out to lead.

Go figure. But then we are lucky to be blessed by some knowledgeable posters who know more than Brendan, Michael, Garry. So I look forward to Ash being replaced when Garry finally sees the light and realises he's sh*t. [sarcasm off]

I totally agree. I remember some on hear (brynmill jack being one) having a go at him because he shouts at other players. He implied he was unprofessional and shouldn't shout. He's a great communicator who reminds certain players of their jobs in no uncertain terms. That block ash made at Everton (where he stopped lukaku from scoring) was superb. Along with Ante he surely must rank as the best centre halves to play for us.
Who was he yelling at ? on 13:03 - Nov 11 with 2470 viewsTom1912

He's having a really good season so far.

Our success to date have been built on his performances-which he's maintained across 3 different partnerships.
Who was he yelling at ? on 13:10 - Nov 11 with 2439 viewsDarran

Who was he yelling at ? on 12:52 - Nov 11 by Newhousemustscore

I totally agree. I remember some on hear (brynmill jack being one) having a go at him because he shouts at other players. He implied he was unprofessional and shouldn't shout. He's a great communicator who reminds certain players of their jobs in no uncertain terms. That block ash made at Everton (where he stopped lukaku from scoring) was superb. Along with Ante he surely must rank as the best centre halves to play for us.

Well said.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Who was he yelling at ? on 13:36 - Nov 11 with 2371 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

He kicked the sh!t out of Arsenal a got away with it fair do's.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Who was he yelling at ? on 13:38 - Nov 11 with 2357 viewsmarchamjack

Now he seems to have given up the big I am on twitter and is concentrating on his on field duties, he is playing a real captain's role. Superb this season and outstanding on Sunday.

Agree with above that along with Ante, best centre half we've had. In fairness...taking into account longevity with us, have to say THE best centre half we've had over a sustained period of seasons.

Not as good as Mark Hudson though

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024