Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are some of our current problems down to us..the fans? 14:19 - Nov 14 with 6463 viewsAllezBlackpool

Demonstrations, in-fighting, no atmosphere!!!! Teams will come to Bloomfield Road now relishing playing us. Even away fans must enjoy it. If everyone pulled together and made the atmosphere intimidating for away fans and teams, and not our own team, it might just help a bit.

Just a thought anyway. Its Friday and I'm bored.

AVFTT's resident gastronome
Poll: Which Food Items would you like the concourses to sell

Are some of our current problems down to us..the fans? on 20:16 - Nov 16 with 1262 viewsWizaard

Are some of our current problems down to us..the fans? on 20:09 - Nov 16 by Lytham_FY8

Well if the mud slinging is starting amongst ourselves it has to stick somewhere Wizzles.

All the time of course Joffrey laughs at the divide and rule, in my defence I didn't start it your honour.

And neither did I.

Are some of our current problems down to us..the fans? on 05:48 - Nov 17 with 1222 viewsKhonKaenSeasider

Are some of our current problems down to us..the fans? on 20:09 - Nov 16 by Lytham_FY8

Well if the mud slinging is starting amongst ourselves it has to stick somewhere Wizzles.

All the time of course Joffrey laughs at the divide and rule, in my defence I didn't start it your honour.

Superbly put further above Lytham, very very well said Sir!

It will absolutely change the club forever if we go up. It can’t fail to

Are some of our current problems down to us..the fans? on 08:13 - Nov 17 with 1210 views20togo

Are some of our current problems down to us..the fans? on 05:48 - Nov 17 by KhonKaenSeasider

Superbly put further above Lytham, very very well said Sir!

some of bhok' s comments are really laughable.

Of course the problems are not of the fans making although I've read many posts saying BSA are equally to blame.
Are some of our current problems down to us..the fans? on 09:02 - Nov 17 with 1195 viewsWizaard

Are some of our current problems down to us..the fans? on 08:13 - Nov 17 by 20togo

some of bhok' s comments are really laughable.

Of course the problems are not of the fans making although I've read many posts saying BSA are equally to blame.

Spot on 20s.

Double standards applying. If it is the fans' fault, it's only those going to games, which is nonsense.

The lack of funding and hampering of any attempt to structure the club is what's getting in the way and that's nothing that the fans have any responsibility for.
Are some of our current problems down to us..the fans? on 10:12 - Nov 17 with 1186 viewsAllezBlackpool

Are some of our current problems down to us..the fans? on 09:02 - Nov 17 by Wizaard

Spot on 20s.

Double standards applying. If it is the fans' fault, it's only those going to games, which is nonsense.

The lack of funding and hampering of any attempt to structure the club is what's getting in the way and that's nothing that the fans have any responsibility for.

I think some of you are missing the point here. I simply meant lets all pull together and make the atmosphere toxic and intimidating for away teams and fans. I don't want away fans coming here clapping us for our stance against the Oystons. I would rather they came here and were intimidated........

AVFTT's resident gastronome
Poll: Which Food Items would you like the concourses to sell

Are some of our current problems down to us..the fans? on 17:25 - Nov 17 with 1159 viewsOldSkool

RE: O/P
Riga told BST last week that the demo's caused absolutely NO detriment to the players.

Lytham - spot on post at 18.39

These morbid, passionless fans now have the club & chairman they deserve.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2014 17:27]
Are some of our current problems down to us..the fans? on 12:29 - Nov 18 with 1098 viewsTejas

It's absolutely crazy to blame the fans for the dire situation we find ourselves in. There's only one man to blame - Karl Oyston. He is systematically failing to provide the goods that fans expect and pay for. Blaming the Customers - REALLY, what planet are you on?
Are some of our current problems down to us..the fans? on 13:03 - Nov 18 with 1090 viewsThe_Ghost

Are some of our current problems down to us..the fans? on 12:29 - Nov 18 by Tejas

It's absolutely crazy to blame the fans for the dire situation we find ourselves in. There's only one man to blame - Karl Oyston. He is systematically failing to provide the goods that fans expect and pay for. Blaming the Customers - REALLY, what planet are you on?

Blaming the fans is basically admitting defeat.
With no way to direct fury at the owners where the blame lies, it's directed at fellow fans.

It's all quite pathetic really. If any blame can be laid on the fans, then it's as a whole not in part.
Login to get fewer ads

Are some of our current problems down to us..the fans? on 13:27 - Nov 18 with 1075 viewsMyMoney_MySayPart2

Some of you shouldn't be allowed out alone...
Are some of our current problems down to us..the fans? on 13:28 - Nov 18 with 1074 viewsscratchingshed

Never heard as much Cods wallop in years, someone actually blaming the fans for our latest plight FFS, oh deary me you couldn't make it up.

But then again it is BHOK.
Are some of our current problems down to us..the fans? on 14:40 - Nov 18 with 1046 viewsBigHandsOliverKahn

Are some of our current problems down to us..the fans? on 13:28 - Nov 18 by scratchingshed

Never heard as much Cods wallop in years, someone actually blaming the fans for our latest plight FFS, oh deary me you couldn't make it up.

But then again it is BHOK.

The question was, "are SOME of our current problems"...

Are you seriously saying that, by us continually being amongst the clubs with the lowest attendances in the league, it has zero influence on our situation?

With regard all the negativity, if you look at it another way round, did all the positivity from the fans as we swept to promotion play absolutely no part in that achievement?

You seem to have tried to polorised the debate rather than properly read and answer the O/P's question.
Are some of our current problems down to us..the fans? on 15:05 - Nov 18 with 1038 viewsFountain

What people have to remember the OP was a Bucks Fizz- 'Making a Wind Up'-

'You gotta reel them in,
Do it nice and slow,
Don't say too much,
Cos they're bound...to... know.

And then you will find you'de done it right,
And you're making a wind up'.

slap me on the patio

Are some of our current problems down to us..the fans? on 08:58 - Nov 19 with 984 views1953Original

Are some of our current problems down to us..the fans? on 15:05 - Nov 18 by Fountain

What people have to remember the OP was a Bucks Fizz- 'Making a Wind Up'-

'You gotta reel them in,
Do it nice and slow,
Don't say too much,
Cos they're bound...to... know.

And then you will find you'de done it right,
And you're making a wind up'.

Interesting - and it may be lip service - how so many players that come to this club talk about how good the fans are/have been. I do think the fans have been too quiet this season but as others have said there ain't been much to cheer about. Put in a shift against Bolton and who knows?

Poll: League One Play Off Winners?

Are some of our current problems down to us..the fans? on 12:24 - Nov 20 with 935 viewsthefutureistangerine

Well said Lytham - what a load of tripe on here!!!
Are some of our current problems down to us..the fans? on 12:43 - Nov 20 with 922 viewsLala

Are some of our current problems down to us..the fans? on 12:24 - Nov 20 by thefutureistangerine

Well said Lytham - what a load of tripe on here!!!

'what a load of tripe on here!!!'

yeah cos nobody's ever blamed the fans before, you know, the so called 'apathetic' brigade, yet now it's a nonsense to blame the fans......

Double standard tripe of the highest order methinks...

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Are some of our current problems down to us..the fans? on 15:27 - Nov 21 with 799 viewsOrioltwins

Are some of our current problems down to us..the fans? on 12:43 - Nov 20 by Lala

'what a load of tripe on here!!!'

yeah cos nobody's ever blamed the fans before, you know, the so called 'apathetic' brigade, yet now it's a nonsense to blame the fans......

Double standard tripe of the highest order methinks...

All I'll say is I really hope the fans get behind the team tomorrow if for no other reason than we're playing Notlob!!

Poll: Will a points deduction by FL be this or next season?

Are some of our current problems down to us..the fans? on 15:31 - Nov 21 with 793 viewsLala

Are some of our current problems down to us..the fans? on 15:27 - Nov 21 by Orioltwins

All I'll say is I really hope the fans get behind the team tomorrow if for no other reason than we're playing Notlob!!

Here here...

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Are some of our current problems down to us..the fans? on 16:01 - Nov 21 with 784 viewsOld_Laytonian

Yep signing crap players is down to the fans
Are some of our current problems down to us..the fans? on 16:19 - Nov 21 with 770 viewsseasider13

Are some of our current problems down to us..the fans? on 16:01 - Nov 21 by Old_Laytonian

Yep signing crap players is down to the fans

Fans calling players crap before they have put their boots on..................come on Old_Laytonian, you are better than that.

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

Are some of our current problems down to us..the fans? on 16:20 - Nov 21 with 769 viewsOld_Laytonian

Are some of our current problems down to us..the fans? on 16:19 - Nov 21 by seasider13

Fans calling players crap before they have put their boots on..................come on Old_Laytonian, you are better than that.

No I'm not
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024