Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FM 15 Player images 12:57 - Nov 16 with 2575 viewsdale5758

In my 5th season now and am in the Prem with Dale...not many of the original squad left but O Connell's still the captain and Tansers just about hanging in there but I'm not writing for that reason.

I'm writing just to let any players know that Ive tried to get extracted what I believe are better player images for nearly all the players. This will only be of any use if youre using the Mega pack for images cos in the new version these images are just defaulted to

Anyway here the link to my album

http://s1291.photobucket.com/user/daveh5758/slideshow/Rochdale%20Images

Poll: Spenhe Hogan windfall and on who?

FM 15 Player images on 14:22 - Nov 16 with 2519 viewsChaffRAFC

I use the megapack for every version of the game. But, the problem with that is, despite it adding over 100,000 player faces that wouldn't already have them, it overwrites the "new" Dale photo's an uses the old ones. For example, Henderson is wearing a Colchester shirt in his photo in my game.

Would really appreciate it if you can upload a zip file with the new faces so I can overwrite the old ones.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

FM 15 Player images on 17:26 - Nov 16 with 2415 viewsdale5758

FM 15 Player images on 14:22 - Nov 16 by ChaffRAFC

I use the megapack for every version of the game. But, the problem with that is, despite it adding over 100,000 player faces that wouldn't already have them, it overwrites the "new" Dale photo's an uses the old ones. For example, Henderson is wearing a Colchester shirt in his photo in my game.

Would really appreciate it if you can upload a zip file with the new faces so I can overwrite the old ones.

Where can I upload the zipped file?

FM 15 Player images on 21:48 - Nov 16 with 2310 viewsChaffRAFC

FM 15 Player images on 17:26 - Nov 16 by dale5758

Where can I upload the zipped file?

Not sure really, www.sortitoutsi.net are always after new facepacks on their forum but if you could email it me, I'd appreciate it?

FM 15 Player images on 00:25 - Nov 17 with 2241 viewsdale5758

FM 15 Player images on 21:48 - Nov 16 by ChaffRAFC

Not sure really, www.sortitoutsi.net are always after new facepacks on their forum but if you could email it me, I'd appreciate it?

this should do it

http://www.mediafire.com/download/r7xjsc6d7bduau5/Rochdale_Images.7z

FM 15 Player images on 09:49 - Nov 17 with 2157 viewsChaffRAFC

FM 15 Player images on 00:25 - Nov 17 by dale5758

this should do it

http://www.mediafire.com/download/r7xjsc6d7bduau5/Rochdale_Images.7z

Still can't get it to work

FM 15 Player images on 10:18 - Nov 17 with 2137 viewsdale5758

FM 15 Player images on 09:49 - Nov 17 by ChaffRAFC

Still can't get it to work

erm not sure myself then....im talking to mons on sortitoutsi so hopefully he'll add them to the next update...but that doesnt help you now. So tell you what, pm me ur email addie and ill send it from email

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024