Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
why does the old AVFTT site have so much grief towards Clark?? 17:42 - Nov 18 with 2848 viewschesterbfc

Just had a look as I have for 3/4 years to get new gossip etc, and am sickened to see so much vomit directed to our new manager. Surely we should let him mirror Jose the hero super achievements before this wholesale slagging off. Never in 45 yrs have I ever been more supportive of our players than I am now. If you hate the O,s just stay away and let this team of so-called misfits etc try on behalf of the mighty BFC
[Post edited 18 Nov 2014 17:43]
why does the old AVFTT site have so much grief towards Clark?? on 18:04 - Nov 18 with 2828 viewshindu_seasider

So called misfits........LOL
why does the old AVFTT site have so much grief towards Clark?? on 18:26 - Nov 18 with 2813 viewschesterbfc

why does the old AVFTT site have so much grief towards Clark?? on 18:04 - Nov 18 by hindu_seasider

So called misfits........LOL

Who,s pick Riga??? Oriel twins , that wonder forward Zen,something, McM, Lundstrom everygame, Miller,, etc etc lol my hero Riga
why does the old AVFTT site have so much grief towards Clark?? on 18:43 - Nov 18 with 2792 viewscatinstalbans

why does the old AVFTT site have so much grief towards Clark?? on 18:26 - Nov 18 by chesterbfc

Who,s pick Riga??? Oriel twins , that wonder forward Zen,something, McM, Lundstrom everygame, Miller,, etc etc lol my hero Riga

And thus speaks an Oyston apologist.
why does the old AVFTT site have so much grief towards Clark?? on 18:45 - Nov 18 with 2788 viewsTang67

why does the old AVFTT site have so much grief towards Clark?? on 18:26 - Nov 18 by chesterbfc

Chester we will not stay away this is our fxxxing club you daft twxt
Was glad to hear about Eagles then find out it's for about 7 fxxxing weeks so if he is good he will be off in the window if Shi'ite there was no point
Tell me do you think we should shut up and get behind the team ?
Nothing against Clarke at all it's all about KO

Poster formerly known as bisphamtang

why does the old AVFTT site have so much grief towards Clark?? on 19:09 - Nov 18 with 2772 viewsFountain

chester I think you need to join hands and contact the real world.

slap me on the patio

why does the old AVFTT site have so much grief towards Clark?? on 20:39 - Nov 18 with 2730 viewsmoney_money_money

why does the old AVFTT site have so much grief towards Clark?? on 19:09 - Nov 18 by Fountain

chester I think you need to join hands and contact the real world.

Chester, wake up and smell the coffee bud,
why does the old AVFTT site have so much grief towards Clark?? on 20:44 - Nov 18 with 2728 viewsHodderSeasider

why does the old AVFTT site have so much grief towards Clark?? on 20:39 - Nov 18 by money_money_money

Chester, wake up and smell the coffee bud,

I regularly go on both sites. I cannot agree with you Chester. Clark has had no grief on AVFTT, it is all aimed at KoKo and rightly so!
why does the old AVFTT site have so much grief towards Clark?? on 20:57 - Nov 18 with 2714 viewsHarryHorse

why does the old AVFTT site have so much grief towards Clark?? on 20:44 - Nov 18 by HodderSeasider

I regularly go on both sites. I cannot agree with you Chester. Clark has had no grief on AVFTT, it is all aimed at KoKo and rightly so!

Chester , the bile on AVFTT is directed at KO as Hodder says . And funnily enough its the same here by and large , just done in a slightly different way. So ignoring Riga and Clark what are your views of the current owners' stewardship ?
[Post edited 18 Nov 2014 20:58]
Login to get fewer ads

why does the old AVFTT site have so much grief towards Clark?? on 21:43 - Nov 18 with 2683 viewschesterbfc

why does the old AVFTT site have so much grief towards Clark?? on 20:57 - Nov 18 by HarryHorse

Chester , the bile on AVFTT is directed at KO as Hodder says . And funnily enough its the same here by and large , just done in a slightly different way. So ignoring Riga and Clark what are your views of the current owners' stewardship ?
[Post edited 18 Nov 2014 20:58]

not happy but I have been fortunate to support the club in the days of Cartmel,so nothing is really new, bad owners are always the bain of the supporters. Wouldnt it be nice if every club was owned by the supporters?However I think you should smell the coffee cos it aint going to happen,as our opinions aint neither. Get behind the Pool or go and support Fleetwood
why does the old AVFTT site have so much grief towards Clark?? on 23:24 - Nov 18 with 2645 viewsWizaard

why does the old AVFTT site have so much grief towards Clark?? on 21:43 - Nov 18 by chesterbfc

not happy but I have been fortunate to support the club in the days of Cartmel,so nothing is really new, bad owners are always the bain of the supporters. Wouldnt it be nice if every club was owned by the supporters?However I think you should smell the coffee cos it aint going to happen,as our opinions aint neither. Get behind the Pool or go and support Fleetwood

Explain the Collaborator Clark threads then.
why does the old AVFTT site have so much grief towards Clark?? on 09:07 - Nov 19 with 2597 viewsHappy_Satsuma

why does the old AVFTT site have so much grief towards Clark?? on 23:24 - Nov 18 by Wizaard

Explain the Collaborator Clark threads then.

I think it's just reflective of the spiral of decline we're in - was appalled to hear some fans boo him when he came out against Ipswich - if you are now purely going to Bloomfield Road to vent your spleen and not get behind the lads then you'd actually be better going to Morrison's on a Saturday then come to BR!

Poll: Riga - Stay or Go

why does the old AVFTT site have so much grief towards Clark?? on 12:14 - Nov 19 with 2585 viewsLala

why does the old AVFTT site have so much grief towards Clark?? on 09:07 - Nov 19 by Happy_Satsuma

I think it's just reflective of the spiral of decline we're in - was appalled to hear some fans boo him when he came out against Ipswich - if you are now purely going to Bloomfield Road to vent your spleen and not get behind the lads then you'd actually be better going to Morrison's on a Saturday then come to BR!

Because it's easier than being happy and constructive...

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

why does the old AVFTT site have so much grief towards Clark?? on 16:47 - Nov 19 with 2558 viewscatinstalbans

why does the old AVFTT site have so much grief towards Clark?? on 12:14 - Nov 19 by Lala

Because it's easier than being happy and constructive...

When is Karl ever positive or constructive?
Apart from when he lies to sell season tickets.
why does the old AVFTT site have so much grief towards Clark?? on 20:27 - Nov 19 with 2481 viewsterminallytangerine

why does the old AVFTT site have so much grief towards Clark?? on 16:47 - Nov 19 by catinstalbans

When is Karl ever positive or constructive?
Apart from when he lies to sell season tickets.

Both he and Thompson spoke very well on Lancs tonight.

Good to have a bit of positivity.

They seem to be working very hard and I think he needs us to get behind him.
why does the old AVFTT site have so much grief towards Clark?? on 21:23 - Nov 19 with 2462 viewshindu_seasider

why does the old AVFTT site have so much grief towards Clark?? on 20:27 - Nov 19 by terminallytangerine

Both he and Thompson spoke very well on Lancs tonight.

Good to have a bit of positivity.

They seem to be working very hard and I think he needs us to get behind him.

They can talk the talk but so far they haven't got the results
why does the old AVFTT site have so much grief towards Clark?? on 21:25 - Nov 19 with 2459 viewsterminallytangerine

why does the old AVFTT site have so much grief towards Clark?? on 21:23 - Nov 19 by hindu_seasider

They can talk the talk but so far they haven't got the results

That's some progress on the previous manager then.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024