Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your Post Match Reaction? 17:07 - Nov 22 with 3863 viewsLAKiM

I'm understandably disappointed by the result but I think that our defense was incredibly suspect today. Jeff was caught sleeping far too much, Taylor was abused by Navas, and I'm beginning to think we really need to find Rangel an understudy/replacement because he just isn't quite cutting it for me. Not to mention Bartley looked like a fish out of water and I can't wait until we've got Amat/Fernandez back in the side. Your personal thoughts?
Your Post Match Reaction? on 17:14 - Nov 22 with 2874 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The phenomenon of over rating Carroll still baffles me. No idea why he started today with 2 much better options.

Other than that, not too much I can complain about.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Your Post Match Reaction? on 17:18 - Nov 22 with 2843 viewscsf

I think Barrow is going to turn into an excellent buy, and if we keeop using him as a sub in this way he will have a massive impact this season.

I thought Bony and Gomis looked dangerous together and is a decent combination to use for later goals against weaker teams, I think they will have more of an effect that way.

Dyer seemed quiet as did Montero. But nothing I'm panicing about we are having a decent season after all. 3-1 against Palace would be a nice way of hitting back
Your Post Match Reaction? on 17:22 - Nov 22 with 2806 viewsLAKiM

I definitely agree Barrow has looked very good, and I though besides the giveaway Carroll had that ended up leading to the goal he was very tidy in possession. I think Monks might be trying to send a message to Shelvey to get his stuff together before he puts him back in the starting 11.

And I'd like to see a clean sheet, Amat return, and Bony to bag a few as well against Palace.
Your Post Match Reaction? on 17:38 - Nov 22 with 2762 viewsStarsky

I thought Bartley did quite well.
Yes, new full backs are probably required but remember... We have a pretty good goals against statistic in this league.

It's just the internet, init.

Your Post Match Reaction? on 17:53 - Nov 22 with 2689 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I thought Barrow was outstanding.
The big worry for me today was that Ki went backwards, his tackling was almost non existent, he just stood off or ball watched and I think it was him that gave away the ball for the second goal.
Most of his passing was reasonable and he joined in the attacks at the end, but his Defense was poor today.
Your Post Match Reaction? on 18:00 - Nov 22 with 2670 viewsLeonisGod

ARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!! FCUK, FCUK, FCUK, FCUK

No shame in that though. End of game sounded great on radio, so pleased those that travelled up had some excitement. And our goal was pure quality
Your Post Match Reaction? on 18:25 - Nov 22 with 2605 viewsjackrabbit

Your Post Match Reaction? on 17:53 - Nov 22 by A_Fans_Dad

I thought Barrow was outstanding.
The big worry for me today was that Ki went backwards, his tackling was almost non existent, he just stood off or ball watched and I think it was him that gave away the ball for the second goal.
Most of his passing was reasonable and he joined in the attacks at the end, but his Defense was poor today.

Carroll gave the ball away for the second goal. He, Montero and Dyer were very wasteful. I thought Ki was composed and ran midfield - I can't remember him wasting the ball. Barrow and Shelvey should have come on at half time.
Your Post Match Reaction? on 18:35 - Nov 22 with 2558 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Your Post Match Reaction? on 18:25 - Nov 22 by jackrabbit

Carroll gave the ball away for the second goal. He, Montero and Dyer were very wasteful. I thought Ki was composed and ran midfield - I can't remember him wasting the ball. Barrow and Shelvey should have come on at half time.

I may well be wrong about who lost the ball for the second goal as I watched it on the lap top, but not about Ki's lack of tackling in the second half.
Login to get fewer ads

Your Post Match Reaction? on 19:15 - Nov 22 with 2458 viewsfreewheeling

I don’t know how your expectations of our team can be so high that when we held the champions to 2 to 1 on their turf and almost nicked a point is quite frankly amazing.

Very exciting game.

Proud to be a Jack today, as I am on all days. A big well done to the team and management. As one poster has already said, no shame there.
Your Post Match Reaction? on 20:03 - Nov 22 with 2356 viewscanhecatchit

Think its time Dyer moved on. Has no inclination to go forward or even look for a ball through inside the oppsition fullback. Waste of space at the moment, and when Routs is fit again he will find his way out of the squad

Swansea City, my one and only love , oh and then there's the Wife

Your Post Match Reaction? on 20:05 - Nov 22 with 2350 viewsDr_Winston

Your Post Match Reaction? on 20:03 - Nov 22 by canhecatchit

Think its time Dyer moved on. Has no inclination to go forward or even look for a ball through inside the oppsition fullback. Waste of space at the moment, and when Routs is fit again he will find his way out of the squad

This would be the same Dyer who played an inch perfect pass through to Wilf to score the first?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Your Post Match Reaction? on 20:06 - Nov 22 with 2343 viewscanhecatchit

Yes he did but that was all he did

Your Post Match Reaction? on 20:06 - Nov 22 with 2342 viewsnyc_swans

Your Post Match Reaction? on 20:03 - Nov 22 by canhecatchit

what now?

has been in good form almost the entire season and laid the ball on a platter for wilf to slot in.
Your Post Match Reaction? on 20:07 - Nov 22 with 2331 viewsJackfath

Your Post Match Reaction? on 20:06 - Nov 22 by canhecatchit

Yeah sell him. He's rubbish. One assist in a game away from home against the champions. Get rid.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Your Post Match Reaction? on 20:08 - Nov 22 with 2329 viewsDr_Winston

Who is our second top goalscorer so far this season?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Your Post Match Reaction? on 20:09 - Nov 22 with 2318 viewsJackfath

Your Post Match Reaction? on 20:08 - Nov 22 by Dr_Winston

Who is our second top goalscorer so far this season?

Not sure. But we should sel him. He should be top.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Your Post Match Reaction? on 20:10 - Nov 22 with 2316 viewscanhecatchit

You call that good form? Couple of goals at the beginning of the season and he has set the world alight has he?
He is so Bloody frustrating as I said no intent shown at going forward/ Now Barrow comes on, for last 10 minutes and does more in that time than Dyer has done in last few games.

Your Post Match Reaction? on 20:11 - Nov 22 with 2311 viewsDr_Winston

Your Post Match Reaction? on 20:10 - Nov 22 by canhecatchit

You call that good form? Couple of goals at the beginning of the season and he has set the world alight has he?
He is so Bloody frustrating as I said no intent shown at going forward/ Now Barrow comes on, for last 10 minutes and does more in that time than Dyer has done in last few games.

Did Barrow set up a goal in the last ten minutes?

Your Post Match Reaction? on 20:14 - Nov 22 with 2290 viewscanhecatchit

No but he did actually attack their goal unlike Dyer

Your Post Match Reaction? on 20:15 - Nov 22 with 2281 viewsDr_Winston

Your Post Match Reaction? on 20:14 - Nov 22 by canhecatchit

No but he did actually attack their goal unlike Dyer

So he didn't actually achieve more than Dyer did in just that game, let alone the last couple.

Glad we sorted that out.

Your Post Match Reaction? on 20:19 - Nov 22 with 2260 viewsmonmouth

Your Post Match Reaction? on 20:06 - Nov 22 by canhecatchit

F*cking hell, I mean, f*cking hell. Impossible to reply to something this brainless.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Your Post Match Reaction? on 20:20 - Nov 22 with 2252 viewsMrSwan

One thing i am very glad of is that it wasn't less than a 2 goal difference loss and i'm glad Carroll made the mistake he did against man city and not a team like palace, QPR teams like that and hope he learns from it.

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

Your Post Match Reaction? on 20:20 - Nov 22 with 2253 viewscanhecatchit

Well he did put in a nice cross but Gomis didn't attempt to get on the end of it. When was the last time you saw Dyer put in a decent cross, no a cross coming to think of it? Players were looking to play Dyer in down the wing on many occasions today and he is still standing there, often closer to his own goal that the player looking to put him through. You have a good look at what he does in matches . Unwilling to make those runs.
Believe me I want him, to do well. but he is very reluctant to do it at the moment

Your Post Match Reaction? on 20:22 - Nov 22 with 2246 viewsjacksinceever

Your Post Match Reaction? on 20:20 - Nov 22 by MrSwan

One thing i am very glad of is that it wasn't less than a 2 goal difference loss and i'm glad Carroll made the mistake he did against man city and not a team like palace, QPR teams like that and hope he learns from it.

If it wasn't less than a two goal difference loss, does that mean they scored a goal none of us knew about?
You're on form today DYSS
Your Post Match Reaction? on 20:23 - Nov 22 with 2243 viewsDr_Winston

Your Post Match Reaction? on 20:20 - Nov 22 by canhecatchit

Well he did put in a nice cross but Gomis didn't attempt to get on the end of it. When was the last time you saw Dyer put in a decent cross, no a cross coming to think of it? Players were looking to play Dyer in down the wing on many occasions today and he is still standing there, often closer to his own goal that the player looking to put him through. You have a good look at what he does in matches . Unwilling to make those runs.
Believe me I want him, to do well. but he is very reluctant to do it at the moment

So, as long as he slings over a decent cross every now and again you're happy, whether it results in a goal or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024