Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
OT Hugh Hefner 11:47 - Nov 27 with 1552 viewsLala

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/celebrity/article-2851476/I-m-Celebrity-s-K

See above link.

What I want to know is this.

How come Hugh Hefner is applauded, and even respected by some for basically using vulnerable young girls in the same way as our ex chairman....and other such undesirables ??

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

OT Hugh Hefner on 15:50 - Nov 27 with 1494 viewsseasider13

Hugh Hefner actually has made thousands of these young ladies lots of money, some have blossomed into "stars" others ended up marrying well as trophy wives.

Each to there own i suppose, marrying an old guy just because he is loaded.........i think the Eagles song "Lying eyes" sums up that arrangement quite well.

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

OT Hugh Hefner on 15:56 - Nov 27 with 1492 viewsLala

OT Hugh Hefner on 15:50 - Nov 27 by seasider13

Hugh Hefner actually has made thousands of these young ladies lots of money, some have blossomed into "stars" others ended up marrying well as trophy wives.

Each to there own i suppose, marrying an old guy just because he is loaded.........i think the Eagles song "Lying eyes" sums up that arrangement quite well.

He is still exploiting young girls using his power and influence......now where have I heard that before..

OT Hugh Hefner on 16:25 - Nov 27 with 1481 viewsdodgy_surname

Pesky butterchurners !!!
OT Hugh Hefner on 16:50 - Nov 27 with 1466 viewsRusty2Stands

OT Hugh Hefner on 15:50 - Nov 27 by seasider13

Maybe Hugh Hefner hasn't forced himself on any of these girls?
There is a difference.
OT Hugh Hefner on 18:57 - Nov 27 with 1439 viewsOdinsRaven

OT Hugh Hefner on 16:50 - Nov 27 by Rusty2Stands

Maybe Hugh Hefner hasn't forced himself on any of these girls?
There is a difference.

Lala is just jealous. Probably menopausal
OT Hugh Hefner on 09:12 - Nov 28 with 1384 viewsLala

OT Hugh Hefner on 18:57 - Nov 27 by OdinsRaven

Lala is just jealous. Probably menopausal

'Maybe Hugh Hefner hasn't forced himself on any of these girls?'

I think you will find there is little discrepancy between the two where force is concerned Rusty......

OT Hugh Hefner on 21:07 - Nov 28 with 1327 viewsOverWired

OT Hugh Hefner on 09:12 - Nov 28 by Lala

'Maybe Hugh Hefner hasn't forced himself on any of these girls?'

I think you will find there is little discrepancy between the two where force is concerned Rusty......

I'm not that concerned with the 'bigger picture' of Hugh Hefner and Playboy Mansions and someone who appears on a programme and then saying how bad it was, etc.
I'm more concerned with the 'smaller picture' of an owner of a football club who was convicted of rape and is still in denial and the girl does not want notoriety.
OT Hugh Hefner on 10:52 - Nov 29 with 1270 views1953Original

OT Hugh Hefner on 21:07 - Nov 28 by OverWired

I'm not that concerned with the 'bigger picture' of Hugh Hefner and Playboy Mansions and someone who appears on a programme and then saying how bad it was, etc.
I'm more concerned with the 'smaller picture' of an owner of a football club who was convicted of rape and is still in denial and the girl does not want notoriety.

Feel sorry for him having to put up with that bobby Yank on I'm a Celeb

Poll: League One Play Off Winners?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024