Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Filth On Line 12:02 - Nov 27 with 5194 viewsVoiceofReason

I just paid a visit to our older neighbours this morning.

Umpteen posts about rapists, several sly references to Yew Tree and a certain prominent family, a gratuitous post about sexual positions, a couple of clearly uncouth and obsessive posters seemingly running wild and - if you are lucky - the odd post about football. I didn't venture past page one.

Is the site actually being moderated at all? It's deteriorating rapidly, anyway.
Filth On Line on 12:23 - Nov 27 with 3927 viewsHannibal_de_Seaside

It doesn't really matter what's on other sites, there is no point in denigrating them. Some people prefer other sites to this one, some don't, some are happy to use more than one forum. There is nothing to be gained from inter-necine squabbles.
Filth On Line on 12:43 - Nov 27 with 3906 viewsAllezBlackpool

Filth On Line on 12:23 - Nov 27 by Hannibal_de_Seaside

It doesn't really matter what's on other sites, there is no point in denigrating them. Some people prefer other sites to this one, some don't, some are happy to use more than one forum. There is nothing to be gained from inter-necine squabbles.

Used to be great fun over there but I cannot even be bothered looking at it now.

AVFTT's resident gastronome
Poll: Which Food Items would you like the concourses to sell

Filth On Line on 12:54 - Nov 27 with 3893 viewsHarryHorse

Filth On Line on 12:43 - Nov 27 by AllezBlackpool

Used to be great fun over there but I cannot even be bothered looking at it now.

I finding some of it very interesting , and there seems to be a variety of topics judging by the current top ten :

Black Pool Friday GJJW 7
27/11/2014 12:50
POOLSAFROMAN forced into a shock Oyston retraction.... PoolsAfroman 7
27/11/2014 12:48
Oyston' cruel and barbaric slaughter of deer at Lytham Hall? PoolsAfroman 23
27/11/2014 12:45
Any news on the Belokon front? TangerineNige 9
27/11/2014 12:41
Iain Hesford funeral tomorrow scratchingshed 3
27/11/2014 12:40
Pilley on Twitter iangore 3
27/11/2014 12:37
Stuart O'Keefe GJJW 24
27/11/2014 12:34
How many players to we have? Owain_Glyndwr 13
27/11/2014 12:27
O/T Cruelty to dogs make my blood boil Ragnarok 112
27/11/2014 12:06
O/T Phillip Hughes R.I.P

A mix of topics and plenty of traffic , you pick and choose what or who interests you . There is clearly room for both sites .
Filth On Line on 13:53 - Nov 27 with 3849 viewsOld_Laytonian

Does the A from AVFTT stand for Anodyne on this site?

adjective
not likely to cause offence or disagreement and somewhat dull.
Filth On Line on 15:14 - Nov 27 with 3803 viewsLala

Filth On Line on 13:53 - Nov 27 by Old_Laytonian

Does the A from AVFTT stand for Anodyne on this site?

adjective
not likely to cause offence or disagreement and somewhat dull.

F*ck you OL

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Filth On Line on 15:22 - Nov 27 with 3795 viewstde74

...and Layton is a sh*thole.
Filth On Line on 15:23 - Nov 27 with 3793 viewsOld_Laytonian

Filth On Line on 15:14 - Nov 27 by Lala

F*ck you OL

Filth
Filth On Line on 15:28 - Nov 27 with 3783 viewsOld_Laytonian

Filth On Line on 15:22 - Nov 27 by tde74

...and Layton is a sh*thole.

It certainly is and that's why I left the place 30 years ago
Login to get fewer ads

Filth On Line on 17:54 - Nov 27 with 3732 viewsterminallytangerine

Filth On Line on 15:28 - Nov 27 by Old_Laytonian

It certainly is and that's why I left the place 30 years ago

Now now. That's no way to talk to an ex-convent girl.
Filth On Line on 18:44 - Nov 27 with 3694 viewsMephistopheles

Sorry for not moderating the old site better. Will try harder to please everyone
Filth On Line on 18:55 - Nov 27 with 3684 viewsOdinsRaven

Filth On Line on 18:44 - Nov 27 by Mephistopheles

Sorry for not moderating the old site better. Will try harder to please everyone

I got my first ever ton with my cruelty to dogs thread.

Ignore the mushrooms on here mephistopheles. The real avftt has passion sadly lacking on here. Btw you still at my place? I'm back in E512
Filth On Line on 20:00 - Nov 27 with 3664 viewsMephistopheles

Filth On Line on 18:55 - Nov 27 by OdinsRaven

Ignore the mushrooms on here mephistopheles. The real avftt has passion sadly lacking on here. Btw you still at my place? I'm back in E512

Still there! J-Block aka the sulphuric cloud

Renewed for another six months as er, more redundancies are announced next Wednesday.

Doh
Filth On Line on 14:00 - Nov 28 with 3572 viewsThe_Ghost

Filth On Line on 18:55 - Nov 27 by OdinsRaven

I prefer a messageboard to be a bit dull compared to one that invites legal letters every day, or has frequent petty sniping at other messageboards.

According to some on there, we will all be queuing at the club shop to support the Oystons.

I know which messageboard has the mushrooms..
Filth On Line on 14:10 - Nov 28 with 3568 viewstde74

It amazes me how anyone could claim this board was pro-anything. There's a whole range of opinion from rabid anti-O through to begrudging acceptance of the situation. I don't think anyone even ventures further towards the status quo than that to be honest. The other place seems so radicalised that it can't even tell apart its allies from its enemies... and this site certainly isn't the enemy.
Filth On Line on 14:35 - Nov 28 with 3555 viewsMephistopheles

Filth On Line on 14:10 - Nov 28 by tde74

It amazes me how anyone could claim this board was pro-anything. There's a whole range of opinion from rabid anti-O through to begrudging acceptance of the situation. I don't think anyone even ventures further towards the status quo than that to be honest. The other place seems so radicalised that it can't even tell apart its allies from its enemies... and this site certainly isn't the enemy.

I don't think this board is pro-Oyston but there are a few Ostriches (© Lytham) kicking about
Filth On Line on 14:37 - Nov 28 with 3552 viewsLala

Filth On Line on 14:35 - Nov 28 by Mephistopheles

I don't think this board is pro-Oyston but there are a few Ostriches (© Lytham) kicking about

....and a few exploding veins on the other site Mephis.....all a question of taste I suppose...

Filth On Line on 14:57 - Nov 28 with 3541 viewstde74

God forbid people might be allowed to hold an opinion other than the proscribed one.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Filth On Line on 14:57 - Nov 28 with 3538 viewsMephistopheles

Filth On Line on 14:37 - Nov 28 by Lala

....and a few exploding veins on the other site Mephis.....all a question of taste I suppose...

Oh here she is Queen Ostrich

*Runs away*
Filth On Line on 15:00 - Nov 28 with 3534 viewsLala

Filth On Line on 14:57 - Nov 28 by Mephistopheles

Oh here she is Queen Ostrich

*Runs away*

Princess actually....

Filth On Line on 15:04 - Nov 28 with 3530 viewsMephistopheles

Filth On Line on 15:00 - Nov 28 by Lala

Princess actually....

My apologies
Filth On Line on 15:07 - Nov 28 with 3525 viewsLala

Filth On Line on 15:04 - Nov 28 by Mephistopheles

My apologies

Forgiven Mephis...........life is too short for anger,negativity and grudges

Filth On Line on 19:35 - Nov 28 with 3461 viewsTang67

Filth On Line on 15:07 - Nov 28 by Lala

Forgiven Mephis...........life is too short for anger,negativity and grudges

Must say I look at both and BHS now and again
They both have merits fol more radically anti O but I get that and this one more tolerant of pro Oyston comment
Broad consensus that the Oyston are greedy twxts and most would like them to take responsibility for the mess we find ourselves in
I suspect Oyston supporters don't really feel comfortable on either site - that is different from a year ago

Poster formerly known as bisphamtang

Filth On Line on 20:49 - Nov 28 with 3426 viewsWizaard

Filth On Line on 19:35 - Nov 28 by Tang67

Must say I look at both and BHS now and again
They both have merits fol more radically anti O but I get that and this one more tolerant of pro Oyston comment
Broad consensus that the Oyston are greedy twxts and most would like them to take responsibility for the mess we find ourselves in
I suspect Oyston supporters don't really feel comfortable on either site - that is different from a year ago

As tde said, just who out and out supports the Oystons? Seems to me that if you go to games you're deemed to be an avid Oystonite.

Strange times.
Filth On Line on 19:56 - Nov 29 with 3319 viewsThe_Ghost

Filth On Line on 20:49 - Nov 28 by Wizaard

As tde said, just who out and out supports the Oystons? Seems to me that if you go to games you're deemed to be an avid Oystonite.

Strange times.

Wiz makes a good point. We've all been supporting the Oystons for years now in one way or another.
Calling someone an "apologist" is a pretty weak slur as well. Some people need to understand that not every fan devotes themselves so much to the club. and they actually go to games for the same reasons people have always had for almost 150 years.

I know our chairman is incompetent and should stand down, but I just don't feel the need to direct so much rage at him and his family. There are many more important things in life than 90 minutes on a Saturday afternoon.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2014 20:00]
Filth On Line on 23:13 - Nov 29 with 3242 viewsArchibaldKnox

Filth On Line on 19:56 - Nov 29 by The_Ghost

Wiz makes a good point. We've all been supporting the Oystons for years now in one way or another.
Calling someone an "apologist" is a pretty weak slur as well. Some people need to understand that not every fan devotes themselves so much to the club. and they actually go to games for the same reasons people have always had for almost 150 years.

I know our chairman is incompetent and should stand down, but I just don't feel the need to direct so much rage at him and his family. There are many more important things in life than 90 minutes on a Saturday afternoon.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2014 20:00]

Next year will sort the sheep from the goats. Rage? Some will, most will treat the owners with the contempt they deserve. Apathy will rule when it comes to getting the credit card out. Very few will believe the ST renewal lies. Yep, a lot of the supporters will find an an alternate life for Saturday afternoon. Embarrassed as the Nobbers take our place in Div 2.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024