Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
the new manager is getting it in the neck 21:19 - Dec 1 with 3113 viewsVoiceofReason

On the other site, from the little Welsh bloke. He's always first isn't he, to have a go? BSA, SISA, BST, now LC. And probably umpteen more before. Must be Four Foot Six Syndrome.
the new manager is getting it in the neck on 12:55 - Dec 2 with 2941 viewsTHEMISSINGLINK

WHY NOT ACTUALLY GO TO A GAME? YOU COULD THEN TELL PHIL TO HIS FACE.
the new manager is getting it in the neck on 13:15 - Dec 2 with 2931 viewsThe_Ghost

I like him. His debating skills are good and he knows how to get a reaction.
the new manager is getting it in the neck on 13:23 - Dec 2 with 2928 viewsOdinsRaven

the new manager is getting it in the neck on 13:15 - Dec 2 by The_Ghost

I like him. His debating skills are good and he knows how to get a reaction.

Seems to be a lot of obsession on here with the real AVFTT site...
the new manager is getting it in the neck on 14:03 - Dec 2 with 2898 viewsThe_Ghost

the new manager is getting it in the neck on 13:23 - Dec 2 by OdinsRaven

Seems to be a lot of obsession on here with the real AVFTT site...

Not really, If you read Olde Blackpool Fansonline, you'll notice numerous digs aimed at this site.
The OP is up to mischief in my opinion and probably posts on both.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2014 14:03]
the new manager is getting it in the neck on 14:21 - Dec 2 with 2876 viewsLala

the new manager is getting it in the neck on 14:03 - Dec 2 by The_Ghost

Not really, If you read Olde Blackpool Fansonline, you'll notice numerous digs aimed at this site.
The OP is up to mischief in my opinion and probably posts on both.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2014 14:03]

'Seems to be a lot of obsession on here with the real AVFTT site..'

and vice versa Rags

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

the new manager is getting it in the neck on 15:45 - Dec 2 with 2825 viewsOdinsRaven

the new manager is getting it in the neck on 14:21 - Dec 2 by Lala

'Seems to be a lot of obsession on here with the real AVFTT site..'

and vice versa Rags

Yes, but there is a difference between people using both sites and those starting threads obsessing about what the other site is up to regardless of which site it is posted on

Some of us post on 3, even 4 BFC sites you know...
the new manager is getting it in the neck on 16:00 - Dec 2 with 2811 viewsLala

the new manager is getting it in the neck on 15:45 - Dec 2 by OdinsRaven

Yes, but there is a difference between people using both sites and those starting threads obsessing about what the other site is up to regardless of which site it is posted on

Some of us post on 3, even 4 BFC sites you know...

'Yes, but there is a difference between people using both sites and those starting threads obsessing about what the other site is up to regardless of which site it is posted on '

That's happened on the other site too Rgas - trust me. Just saying because I'm a great one for fairness.

the new manager is getting it in the neck on 18:40 - Dec 2 with 2759 viewsOdinsRaven

the new manager is getting it in the neck on 16:00 - Dec 2 by Lala

'Yes, but there is a difference between people using both sites and those starting threads obsessing about what the other site is up to regardless of which site it is posted on '

That's happened on the other site too Rgas - trust me. Just saying because I'm a great one for fairness.

If you look at the other site not one thread on the main page is about this site. It's this site with the problem...
Login to get fewer ads

the new manager is getting it in the neck on 09:07 - Dec 3 with 2660 viewsLala

the new manager is getting it in the neck on 18:40 - Dec 2 by OdinsRaven

If you look at the other site not one thread on the main page is about this site. It's this site with the problem...

I'm talking retrospectively, not just what you can see now.

And ok Rags, if you say so, I can see this means a lot to you...

the new manager is getting it in the neck on 09:07 - Dec 3 with 2660 viewsLala

the new manager is getting it in the neck on 18:40 - Dec 2 by OdinsRaven

the new manager is getting it in the neck on 11:49 - Dec 3 with 2613 viewsOdinsRaven

the new manager is getting it in the neck on 09:07 - Dec 3 by Lala

no, not really. Just very little else on this forum to post about...
the new manager is getting it in the neck on 21:10 - Dec 3 with 2548 viewsWizaard

the new manager is getting it in the neck on 11:49 - Dec 3 by OdinsRaven

no, not really. Just very little else on this forum to post about...

Bearing in mind the constant allegations that Robbie was paid to be controversial and attract comments, I presume that OG has now taken on that role and the remuneration
the new manager is getting it in the neck on 12:41 - Dec 4 with 2473 viewsThe_Ghost

the new manager is getting it in the neck on 21:10 - Dec 3 by Wizaard

Bearing in mind the constant allegations that Robbie was paid to be controversial and attract comments, I presume that OG has now taken on that role and the remuneration

.......and Plumbers' claims that Robbie was the AVFTT boss, and that he was working for the club.
the new manager is getting it in the neck on 18:55 - Dec 4 with 2442 viewsWizaard

the new manager is getting it in the neck on 12:41 - Dec 4 by The_Ghost

.......and Plumbers' claims that Robbie was the AVFTT boss, and that he was working for the club.

OG is Owen Oyston
the new manager is getting it in the neck on 20:32 - Dec 4 with 2409 viewsPlumbs

the new manager is getting it in the neck on 12:41 - Dec 4 by The_Ghost

The indications were that BRR was given a free hand and banning people on personal grounds,and where his group were given privileges whilst others were ignored.

Still seems the same situation to me but the chickens have come home to roost.

Real fans go to pubs like the HITW or the Welly

the new manager is getting it in the neck on 14:39 - Dec 5 with 2338 viewsThe_Ghost

the new manager is getting it in the neck on 20:32 - Dec 4 by Plumbs

The indications were that BRR was given a free hand and banning people on personal grounds,and where his group were given privileges whilst others were ignored.

Still seems the same situation to me but the chickens have come home to roost.

To be fair, If I was being called a buffoon and rotund, then I'd be reaching for the ban button.
A message board has its rules but it's still a service, and if you abuse it then don't be surprised if you are banned.
It was funny to see people raging about being banned, when they had just re-registered for the umpteenth time. Lessons were never learned in some cases. If you go out of your way to purposely antagonise a mod, then what do you expect?

Not pointing the finger at you Plumbs, I was just slowly turning the reel.
the new manager is getting it in the neck on 14:45 - Dec 5 with 2328 viewsPlumbs

the new manager is getting it in the neck on 14:39 - Dec 5 by The_Ghost

To be fair, If I was being called a buffoon and rotund, then I'd be reaching for the ban button.
A message board has its rules but it's still a service, and if you abuse it then don't be surprised if you are banned.
It was funny to see people raging about being banned, when they had just re-registered for the umpteenth time. Lessons were never learned in some cases. If you go out of your way to purposely antagonise a mod, then what do you expect?

Not pointing the finger at you Plumbs, I was just slowly turning the reel.

Yup I agree on the abuse but brr is a mischief maker and a bit of a wum himself at times. Its tough at the top sometimes.

the new manager is getting it in the neck on 15:12 - Dec 5 with 2313 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

the new manager is getting it in the neck on 14:45 - Dec 5 by Plumbs

Yup I agree on the abuse but brr is a mischief maker and a bit of a wum himself at times. Its tough at the top sometimes.

I'd like to see you justify that last remark Plumbs. I have opinions, and I express them. It's for other people to determine how they respond. I'm no more able to make "mischief" than anyone else, I'd have thought.

I don't want to say too much about the nutter that Ghost was referring to. It would be easy, but not really good form.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

the new manager is getting it in the neck on 15:38 - Dec 5 with 2295 viewsPlumbs

the new manager is getting it in the neck on 15:12 - Dec 5 by basilrobbiereborn

I'd like to see you justify that last remark Plumbs. I have opinions, and I express them. It's for other people to determine how they respond. I'm no more able to make "mischief" than anyone else, I'd have thought.

I don't want to say too much about the nutter that Ghost was referring to. It would be easy, but not really good form.

BRR: I didnt say you were any worse but your a clever and articulate poster who opted to be a mod, which I think was a huge error your part. Add in the bans you handed out made it a real vipers nest which imo was avoidable.
I do have sympathy but the fuse was lit and fuel poured on with respect to the Oyston issue.

Anyway-off to Ipswich right now but stuck in traffic!

the new manager is getting it in the neck on 17:51 - Dec 5 with 2253 viewsThe_Ghost

the new manager is getting it in the neck on 15:38 - Dec 5 by Plumbs

BRR: I didnt say you were any worse but your a clever and articulate poster who opted to be a mod, which I think was a huge error your part. Add in the bans you handed out made it a real vipers nest which imo was avoidable.
I do have sympathy but the fuse was lit and fuel poured on with respect to the Oyston issue.

Anyway-off to Ipswich right now but stuck in traffic!

Drive safely Plumbs.

I can never understand why people take a ban on an internet message board so personally.
the new manager is getting it in the neck on 22:17 - Dec 7 with 2113 viewswe_are_Superior

Should have heard two blokes by me on Saturday after he'd made his three subs - was shouting loads of abuse at Clark - when we won I asked him what he thought and he replied 'terrific - manager got it spot on'! You can't win with some people!!

Poll: Would Richie Kyle make a good manager?

the new manager is getting it in the neck on 22:45 - Dec 8 with 2022 viewsWindyMiller

the new manager is getting it in the neck on 22:17 - Dec 7 by we_are_Superior

Should have heard two blokes by me on Saturday after he'd made his three subs - was shouting loads of abuse at Clark - when we won I asked him what he thought and he replied 'terrific - manager got it spot on'! You can't win with some people!!

Plumbs - amuses me how some other posters have tried to become mods and were either booted out or left very quickly. Least BRR stuck it out and made himself unpopular!!

Poll: Should Karl Oyston resign or be sacked?

the new manager is getting it in the neck on 22:46 - Dec 8 with 2017 viewsVoiceofReason

the new manager is getting it in the neck on 22:45 - Dec 8 by WindyMiller

Plumbs - amuses me how some other posters have tried to become mods and were either booted out or left very quickly. Least BRR stuck it out and made himself unpopular!!

Windy, you mean "reinforced his iconic status", surely? (I've added the smiley for you Robbie)
[Post edited 8 Dec 2014 22:47]
the new manager is getting it in the neck on 22:49 - Dec 8 with 2009 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

the new manager is getting it in the neck on 22:46 - Dec 8 by VoiceofReason

Windy, you mean "reinforced his iconic status", surely? (I've added the smiley for you Robbie)
[Post edited 8 Dec 2014 22:47]

VoR, yes, I like that.

On a point of order, you shouldn't light the fuse and then bugger off you know.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024