Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No ones mentioned Barton.... 14:18 - Dec 3 with 3110 viewsLadbrokeGrover

...in last night's performance. So I think I will (IMO). Shit. Really shit.

He did his 'job' so badly it was ridiculous. Gave the ball away time and time again. It wasn't even the Hollywood stuff this time, it was the simple short passes. The defense was suffering enough from Swansea's relentless pressure without him giving them a hand.

Sort it out Joey. Sort it out quickly.
No ones mentioned Barton.... on 14:38 - Dec 3 with 3058 viewsDWQPR

He was almost the cause of me having to buy a new laptop this morning until Redknapp substituted him. He reminded me of the games he played for us after Xmas 2012 which culminated in him getting booed off when substituted in the 3-2 win against Liverpool. One pass in particular last night was attempted at no more than five yards but with a Swansea player in front of the intended recipient. Really feel that Mutch is be better option both in defence and getting forward to support the attack.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

No ones mentioned Barton.... on 14:46 - Dec 3 with 3024 viewsHayesender

I would drop him for Saturday.

Bring Fer into the middle and Hoilet out wide

Poll: Shamima Beghum

No ones mentioned Barton.... on 14:52 - Dec 3 with 2999 viewsRecoilboss

What are you talking about?

"I'd destroy both the midfielders Spurs have wasted money on and I'm a championship player. Albeit, an exceptional one…"

- Humble musings from future England star Joseph Barton.
No ones mentioned Barton.... on 14:52 - Dec 3 with 2995 viewsjohncharles

Can't agree with you there. Everybody and his brother have been going on about it all day.

Strong and stable my arse.

No ones mentioned Barton.... on 14:55 - Dec 3 with 2982 viewsLadbrokeGrover

No ones mentioned Barton.... on 14:52 - Dec 3 by johncharles

Can't agree with you there. Everybody and his brother have been going on about it all day.

Apologies - must have missed em.

Although I think his shocking performance warrants a specific post about it.
No ones mentioned Barton.... on 15:05 - Dec 3 with 2942 viewspomanjou

No ones mentioned Barton.... on 14:55 - Dec 3 by LadbrokeGrover

Major assets and major liabilities on 12:59 - Dec 3 with 28 views pomanjou

..............." Worst of all the performances was Barton whose ponderous movement and awful passing and concession of possession drove some in the crowd including myself to distraction.......................

I think that is specific.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

No ones mentioned Barton.... on 16:08 - Dec 3 with 2812 viewsvegasranger

No ones mentioned Barton.... on 15:05 - Dec 3 by pomanjou

Major assets and major liabilities on 12:59 - Dec 3 with 28 views pomanjou

..............." Worst of all the performances was Barton whose ponderous movement and awful passing and concession of possession drove some in the crowd including myself to distraction.......................

I think that is specific.

To the think he is also captain on probably more wages than any player in the Swansea squad. Can't wait to see the back of him.
No ones mentioned Barton.... on 16:25 - Dec 3 with 2767 viewskropotkin41

He was bad last night, but to be fair only Green shone and that's not that great a sign if you think about it too much.

The utter confusion and empty-headedness of that performance was clear in the way everyone played.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Login to get fewer ads

No ones mentioned Barton.... on 16:32 - Dec 3 with 2746 viewsjohncharles

No ones mentioned Barton.... on 14:55 - Dec 3 by LadbrokeGrover

Fair enough, just being sarky

Strong and stable my arse.

No ones mentioned Barton.... on 17:30 - Dec 3 with 2624 viewsLadbrokeGrover

No ones mentioned Barton.... on 16:25 - Dec 3 by kropotkin41

He was bad last night, but to be fair only Green shone and that's not that great a sign if you think about it too much.

The utter confusion and empty-headedness of that performance was clear in the way everyone played.

I think that's a bit harsh on Dunne. thought he was quality again.
No ones mentioned Barton.... on 17:36 - Dec 3 with 2605 viewsTheBlob

"Don't be a fool Barton....."

Poll: So how was the season for you?

No ones mentioned Barton.... on 17:37 - Dec 3 with 2606 viewskropotkin41

No ones mentioned Barton.... on 17:30 - Dec 3 by LadbrokeGrover

I think that's a bit harsh on Dunne. thought he was quality again.

The thing is that we know that our Centre backs are pretty good, but when you're asking Dunne all the time to distribute the ball forward it's not going to be pretty. Also, same goes for centre backs as it does for goalkeepers, if they're constantly saving your skin, there's something wrong overall.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

No ones mentioned Barton.... on 17:37 - Dec 3 with 2606 viewsPinnerPaul

No ones mentioned Barton.... on 14:52 - Dec 3 by johncharles

I was going to say that!

Like saying no ones mentioned Adel in the last few months!
No ones mentioned Barton.... on 17:54 - Dec 3 with 2571 viewsWeaverQPR

Fxking woeful performance from Barton. Play Fer or Mutch CM and see if they can do better.

@WeavQPR

No ones mentioned Barton.... on 18:28 - Dec 3 with 2488 views100percent

there was more than a handful of players that were poor last night....
I think the manner in which they were sent out to play the game deserves more criticism.
totally bereft of any ambition or threat.... there are some decent players on the pitch, but it struck me that they are being told to play a specific way and that is the problem.
to go from a side on saturday that had 32 shots, to that pathetic performance last night, is an awful drop in expectations.,....
No ones mentioned Barton.... on 19:10 - Dec 3 with 2418 viewsVancouverHoop

No ones mentioned Barton.... on 18:28 - Dec 3 by 100percent

there was more than a handful of players that were poor last night....
I think the manner in which they were sent out to play the game deserves more criticism.
totally bereft of any ambition or threat.... there are some decent players on the pitch, but it struck me that they are being told to play a specific way and that is the problem.
to go from a side on saturday that had 32 shots, to that pathetic performance last night, is an awful drop in expectations.,....

We don't have the players for the 'contain and control' style HR expects away from home. It's all wrong, top to bottom. Green, brilliant as he was yesterday, has hopeless ball distribution. In midfield we've tenacious tacklers – including Barton – but no one who can put their foot on the ball for any length of time, nor anyone with the vision and/or ability to distribute it accurately. Kranjčar comes closest but lacks sufficient speed at this stage in his career. If Faurlin and Sandro were fit it'd be a different story, but, as it is, I don't think this one is going to end well
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024