Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When is Clark.... 08:55 - Dec 7 with 1512 viewsjanegallagher

going to get any credit from the fans.

We’ve got Simon Sadler

When is Clark.... on 10:09 - Dec 7 with 1460 viewstangerinehad

I think a few have given him some credit after yesterdays performance to be fair...
I like his touchline passion, dare I say he reminds me of mr holloway when hes up and about, and yesterday he was willing the troops on with gusto.
If, and I still believe, he keeps us up then he will get the plaudits.

"fire"!!!!!

When is Clark.... on 12:18 - Dec 7 with 1420 viewsHarryHorse

When is Clark.... on 10:09 - Dec 7 by tangerinehad

I think a few have given him some credit after yesterdays performance to be fair...
I like his touchline passion, dare I say he reminds me of mr holloway when hes up and about, and yesterday he was willing the troops on with gusto.
If, and I still believe, he keeps us up then he will get the plaudits.

If he manages to get us out of the unholy mess the owners have put us in and avoids the drop it will rank as a fantastic achievement . All about results now , the style of football is frankly irrelevant (and its ridiculous that I am saying that in December)
When is Clark.... on 17:05 - Dec 7 with 1354 viewsArchibaldKnox

When he prises Koko's hands, one finger by one broken finger, off the piggy bank.
The money's always available should the club need it...
When is Clark.... on 17:10 - Dec 7 with 1353 viewsterminallytangerine

When is Clark.... on 17:05 - Dec 7 by ArchibaldKnox

When he prises Koko's hands, one finger by one broken finger, off the piggy bank.

Regardless of the politics he needs and deserves our support.

Credit where credit is due.
When is Clark.... on 17:49 - Dec 7 with 1343 viewsHarryHorse

When is Clark.... on 17:10 - Dec 7 by terminallytangerine

Regardless of the politics he needs and deserves our support.

Credit where credit is due.

Yes , the money can of course be loaned back to the club should it need it eh Archie ! I'm sure LC will get support TT , just not necessarily in numbers on matchdays , looked a fairly spartan crowd yesterday , not LC's fault.
When is Clark.... on 19:27 - Dec 7 with 1298 viewsjanegallagher

When is Clark.... on 17:49 - Dec 7 by HarryHorse

Yes , the money can of course be loaned back to the club should it need it eh Archie ! I'm sure LC will get support TT , just not necessarily in numbers on matchdays , looked a fairly spartan crowd yesterday , not LC's fault.

Think it'd be nice if fans chanted his name, after all they chanted Ince's.

We’ve got Simon Sadler

When is Clark.... on 19:34 - Dec 7 with 1290 viewsterminallytangerine

When is Clark.... on 19:27 - Dec 7 by janegallagher

Think it'd be nice if fans chanted his name, after all they chanted Ince's.

And perhaps to compensate for the Riga nonsense of his first home game?
When is Clark.... on 21:23 - Dec 7 with 1260 viewsstraightatthewall

When is Clark.... on 19:34 - Dec 7 by terminallytangerine

And perhaps to compensate for the Riga nonsense of his first home game?

Ince got some credit. Well deserved too. Then the BSA campaigned to have him sacked.

We got Bogdanovic, Oyston got very rich

Login to get fewer ads

When is Clark.... on 00:37 - Dec 8 with 1215 viewsOverWired

When is Clark.... on 17:05 - Dec 7 by ArchibaldKnox

Ha! That's an iron fist you've referring to.....
..... and the money never will be there.....
..... but it's where HMRC is currently looking for it.
When is Clark.... on 00:47 - Dec 8 with 1210 viewsterminallytangerine

When is Clark.... on 21:23 - Dec 7 by straightatthewall

Ince got some credit. Well deserved too. Then the BSA campaigned to have him sacked.

Nice use of selective memory there.

Sitting on the fence rather than the wall this time methinks.

[Post edited 8 Dec 2014 12:35]
When is Clark.... on 07:46 - Dec 8 with 1186 viewsCurryman

When is Clark.... on 00:47 - Dec 8 by terminallytangerine

Nice use of selective memory there.

Sitting on the fence rather than the wall this time methinks.

[Post edited 8 Dec 2014 12:35]

The signs are there now, although as someone has already stated, it's not pretty, we have bagged 5 out of the last 9 available points, he has doubled our points since his appointment and seems to have made some decent, albeit short term, signings and loans.

If we carry on at the rate we have been doing since his appointment we will finish on around 50 points, however, if we carry on at the rate of the last 3 games, we will finish around the 63 points mark. Antwhere around those two figures should see us safe. Well done Lee, keep it up.

Are the seeds of recovery there, or is it a false dawn?

Love Blackpool, not the O's
Poll: Whi is responsiblke for our current mess?
Blog: Trust

When is Clark.... on 12:43 - Dec 8 with 1133 viewsThe_Ghost

When is Clark.... on 07:46 - Dec 8 by Curryman

The signs are there now, although as someone has already stated, it's not pretty, we have bagged 5 out of the last 9 available points, he has doubled our points since his appointment and seems to have made some decent, albeit short term, signings and loans.

If we carry on at the rate we have been doing since his appointment we will finish on around 50 points, however, if we carry on at the rate of the last 3 games, we will finish around the 63 points mark. Antwhere around those two figures should see us safe. Well done Lee, keep it up.

Are the seeds of recovery there, or is it a false dawn?

He should get more support from the fans I think, but I can't help wonder what Riga could have done with the support that Clark has now? We'll never know, but we do know it has cost us.
When is Clark.... on 14:14 - Dec 8 with 1103 viewsSeasidepete

When is Clark.... on 12:43 - Dec 8 by The_Ghost

He should get more support from the fans I think, but I can't help wonder what Riga could have done with the support that Clark has now? We'll never know, but we do know it has cost us.

Its a little ironic that when Koko fell out with Riga, he achieved cult hero status whilst now that there is a glimmer of backing to Clark the fans are ambivalent.

More a reflection on the general state of the club than the manager I think.

At least he's avoided the "puppet" tag..........for now.

I'm pretty pleased with what he has done. So far, so good, but there's a long way to go.

A gentle nod of acknowledgement, rather than chanting his name loud and proud. If he keeps us up then he'll get it in bucket loads.
When is Clark.... on 14:33 - Dec 8 with 1097 viewsterminallytangerine

When is Clark.... on 14:14 - Dec 8 by Seasidepete

Its a little ironic that when Koko fell out with Riga, he achieved cult hero status whilst now that there is a glimmer of backing to Clark the fans are ambivalent.

More a reflection on the general state of the club than the manager I think.

At least he's avoided the "puppet" tag..........for now.

I'm pretty pleased with what he has done. So far, so good, but there's a long way to go.

A gentle nod of acknowledgement, rather than chanting his name loud and proud. If he keeps us up then he'll get it in bucket loads.

The argument has always been about the fans ability to lift the players during a match.

Getting behind the manager during a match is one way of doing that.

Slagging him off as a potential puppet sounds to me like being an apologist for the politico ultras who - rightly or wrongly - see the removal of the Oystons as the be all and end all of their 'support.'

If we are to play our part in turning the season round it requires putting the football - the manager and the players - first, so chanting his name rather than a gentle nod of acknowledgement (even though easier for me with my flask, blanket and dominos, I know) would seem to be a necessary sign of our desire to avoid relegation and to be Blackpool supporters first and foremost - IMHO.
When is Clark.... on 16:34 - Dec 8 with 1075 viewsSeasidepete

When is Clark.... on 14:33 - Dec 8 by terminallytangerine

The argument has always been about the fans ability to lift the players during a match.

Getting behind the manager during a match is one way of doing that.

Slagging him off as a potential puppet sounds to me like being an apologist for the politico ultras who - rightly or wrongly - see the removal of the Oystons as the be all and end all of their 'support.'

If we are to play our part in turning the season round it requires putting the football - the manager and the players - first, so chanting his name rather than a gentle nod of acknowledgement (even though easier for me with my flask, blanket and dominos, I know) would seem to be a necessary sign of our desire to avoid relegation and to be Blackpool supporters first and foremost - IMHO.

Like I say the general lack of chanting for Clarke is more a reflection of the current state of the club rather than his performance as a manager. To be clear I'm not slagging him off as a puppet and I don't believe he is.
I agree that support of both team and manager are a vital ingredient to a good performance but an atmosphere first needs to be created and then fed by effort and, hopefully, reward . Its simply daft to expect the fans to keep singing away without any regard to what's happening on the pitch.
I think there are signs of life from the mob and its certainly a lot better than the in-fighting of last season.
BFC fans in general will support and applaud a good performance just as much as a win and the relief we all felt on Saturday shows that the team/manager still has the fans support.
The noise will return when we see some real progress, and Clark will rightly get the recognition.
When is Clark.... on 17:23 - Dec 8 with 1056 viewshindu_seasider

When he ges us out the bottom three, he's doing ok so far but nothing spectacular
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024