Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just had a comment 09:59 - Dec 23 with 9958 viewshindu_seasider

I work on the disability benefit PIP and even had a customer (a motherwith a son with severe autism) say how disgusted they were with Oystons comments and what a vile human being he was.....if the cap fits.

**queue apologists with the 'she doesn't know what she's talking about' comments
Just had a comment on 08:52 - Dec 24 with 1548 viewsThe_Ghost

Just had a comment on 07:40 - Dec 24 by tangerinemoss

New AVFTT, the home of reasoned debate and respect lol. And all the old suspects, fresh from congratulating themselves how superior they are, resort to playground name calling.

I like how critics are quick to judge this site based on a couple of posts. Incredible really, considering what gets posted elsewhere.
Hindu had it coming to be honest. He's been trying to provoke people on here from day one, and has a grudge against the so called "apologists", so don't expect people to sit back and take his abuse.
Just had a comment on 09:05 - Dec 24 with 1537 viewshindu_seasider

Just had a comment on 08:52 - Dec 24 by The_Ghost

I like how critics are quick to judge this site based on a couple of posts. Incredible really, considering what gets posted elsewhere.
Hindu had it coming to be honest. He's been trying to provoke people on here from day one, and has a grudge against the so called "apologists", so don't expect people to sit back and take his abuse.

I think the only person behind is you BHOK, behind Oyston if you catch my drift what you chatting about ghost? If you don't like my posts don't comment, simple
Just had a comment on 11:11 - Dec 24 with 1509 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Just had a comment on 08:49 - Dec 24 by Rusty2Stands

Just what I was thinking Moss.
And some of this lot have the brass neck to slag the real site.
You can see why some of them empathise with KOKO though, they share that same arrogant, superior attitude.
Like a bunch of kids in a playground, with the resident clown BHOK right there in the thick of it.

I doubt I'll succeed in drawing a line under this, but I'll try.

There is only one provocative poster here, and he started the thread. He does indeed have a grudge against this site, which dates back to a long ban he had in 2013-14. He begged us on a number of occasions to let him back, but was refused because we were tired of his unending unpleasantness and his foul mouth. This is how he has responded to having another chance - I can only conclude that our moderators have more patience than I did, which makes them practically saintly as far as I can see.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Just had a comment on 11:46 - Dec 24 with 1496 viewsLala

Just had a comment on 11:11 - Dec 24 by basilrobbiereborn

I doubt I'll succeed in drawing a line under this, but I'll try.

There is only one provocative poster here, and he started the thread. He does indeed have a grudge against this site, which dates back to a long ban he had in 2013-14. He begged us on a number of occasions to let him back, but was refused because we were tired of his unending unpleasantness and his foul mouth. This is how he has responded to having another chance - I can only conclude that our moderators have more patience than I did, which makes them practically saintly as far as I can see.

Oh don't you know...posters on this site are supposed to take abuse left right and centre.....but give it back..............how dare they...

Well said Robbie - Hindu comes over here to goad and abuse, oit discuss.....

And for gods sake, why is it 'us and them' site wise......ridiculous....
[Post edited 24 Dec 2014 11:48]

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Just had a comment on 11:56 - Dec 24 with 1475 viewsThe_Ghost

Just had a comment on 11:46 - Dec 24 by Lala

Oh don't you know...posters on this site are supposed to take abuse left right and centre.....but give it back..............how dare they...

Well said Robbie - Hindu comes over here to goad and abuse, oit discuss.....

And for gods sake, why is it 'us and them' site wise......ridiculous....
[Post edited 24 Dec 2014 11:48]

I think some come on here to deliberately provoke posters, then go over to the other sites and make outlandish claims.
Hindu, you always comment on certain posts on here and abuse the posters, so why don't you practice what you preach?
Just had a comment on 12:11 - Dec 24 with 1467 viewsjanegallagher

[Post edited 24 Dec 2014 12:30]

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Just had a comment on 12:50 - Dec 24 with 1440 viewstangerinemoss

Just had a comment on 12:11 - Dec 24 by janegallagher

[Post edited 24 Dec 2014 12:30]

"Hindu had it coming to be honest"

That way lies a totalitarian state, they brought it on themselves, guv

If you disagree, say so, if you are abused, complain or ignore, but as soon as you become the abuser, you have lost the moral high ground. Why can so many intelligent people not see that?

And do the same rules apply to those who regard being a WUM as "fishing"?

Life isn't fair. Learn that early on, and you will worry less and do more.
Poll: What decade did you first go to Bloomfield Road?

Just had a comment on 12:52 - Dec 24 with 1437 viewssandyUSA

Just had a comment on 12:50 - Dec 24 by tangerinemoss

If you disagree, say so, if you are abused, complain or ignore, but as soon as you become the abuser, you have lost the moral high ground. Why can so many intelligent people not see that?

tangerinemoss what an excellent post.
Login to get fewer ads

Just had a comment on 12:56 - Dec 24 with 1432 viewsjanegallagher

You're right Robbie, the moderators on here are saints

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Just had a comment on 13:14 - Dec 24 with 1412 viewsWizaard

Fair comments.

What do you say about those posters on Fansonline who called this site Mong AVFTT? Funnily enough, that seems to have stopped this week...
Just had a comment on 13:26 - Dec 24 with 1396 viewsThe_Ghost

That's just my opinion Moss, not the general consensus.

I'm not saying that I would throw insults back anyway, but when abused and the abuser peppers his posts with lewd insinuations, then I can understand why some would lose patience.

As for windups, I don't see very many here. There are much more elsewhere.
Just had a comment on 13:51 - Dec 24 with 1383 viewsjanegallagher

What do you say about those posters on Fansonline who called this site Mong AVFTT? Funnily enough, that seems to have stopped this week...

Is that what it's referred too.

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Just had a comment on 15:17 - Dec 24 with 1349 viewshindu_seasider

Just had a comment on 13:51 - Dec 24 by janegallagher

Is that what it's referred too.

I just give back what's given to me, I'm not going to agree and suck up to Oyston like everyone else does. This appears to be an Oyston worshipping sure hence the references it gets. It's like it's frowned upon to dislike the worst chairman in the history of football. I hope the FA throw the book at the discriminating barsteward
Just had a comment on 15:25 - Dec 24 with 1339 viewsVoiceofReason

Just had a comment on 12:56 - Dec 24 by janegallagher

You're right Robbie, the moderators on here are saints

Careful, they'll believe it if you all say it.
Just had a comment on 16:02 - Dec 24 with 1328 viewsterminallytangerine

Just had a comment on 15:17 - Dec 24 by hindu_seasider

I just give back what's given to me, I'm not going to agree and suck up to Oyston like everyone else does. This appears to be an Oyston worshipping sure hence the references it gets. It's like it's frowned upon to dislike the worst chairman in the history of football. I hope the FA throw the book at the discriminating barsteward

There does seem to be a message board culture whereby anyone can make up what they like about what other people are thinking and repeat this ad nauseam so they convince themselves that it is true.

I suppose it satisfies some deep psychological need but doesn't appeal to most people. I'm not saying it is a disability, just a different way of looking at the world.

I don't think there was anyone who would not sympathise with the person who is alleged to have spoken to HS.

Well we are going round in circles so why not a bit of deja vu. Enjoy your Christmas or Diwali - and hope to see as many as possible at Hillsborough and Bloomers after an AVFTT/FOL free Christmas day (from me at least.)
Just had a comment on 17:35 - Dec 24 with 1243 viewsThe_Ghost

Just had a comment on 16:02 - Dec 24 by terminallytangerine

There does seem to be a message board culture whereby anyone can make up what they like about what other people are thinking and repeat this ad nauseam so they convince themselves that it is true.

I suppose it satisfies some deep psychological need but doesn't appeal to most people. I'm not saying it is a disability, just a different way of looking at the world.

I don't think there was anyone who would not sympathise with the person who is alleged to have spoken to HS.

Well we are going round in circles so why not a bit of deja vu. Enjoy your Christmas or Diwali - and hope to see as many as possible at Hillsborough and Bloomers after an AVFTT/FOL free Christmas day (from me at least.)

TT has it right about the messageboard mentality, which is why I always treat everything stated with a pinch of salt.

Message boards have a history of BS which makes me very sceptical. It's like hearing the latest Oyston statement.
Just had a comment on 17:50 - Dec 24 with 1236 viewsWizaard

" I'm not going to agree and suck up to Oyston like everyone else does. "

Classic rewriting of reality.

Find me one post where anyone has sucked up to Oyston on this Board.

Utter, utter rubbish.
Just had a comment on 17:54 - Dec 24 with 1235 viewsstu

No but it's just easy to write shite like that.

Tangerine is the new black

Just had a comment on 18:09 - Dec 24 with 1220 viewsThe_Ghost

Just had a comment on 17:54 - Dec 24 by stu

No but it's just easy to write shite like that.

Yep, easier to write things like that, and if you can't, spread the lies on another messageboard..
Just had a comment on 18:27 - Dec 24 with 1210 viewsribble

'Oyston worshipping'?????

Did you pause to read any of the posts on the site before slapping up such drivel?

Jesus wept.

MongAvftt? Nice. Presume those using that phenomenon are getting banned from the old site?
[Post edited 24 Dec 2014 18:33]
Just had a comment on 20:07 - Dec 24 with 1175 viewstangerinemoss

Just had a comment on 18:27 - Dec 24 by ribble

'Oyston worshipping'?????

Did you pause to read any of the posts on the site before slapping up such drivel?

Jesus wept.

MongAvftt? Nice. Presume those using that phenomenon are getting banned from the old site?
[Post edited 24 Dec 2014 18:33]

Never seen that term, sure someone can supply a link. Normally referred to on there as fake AVFTT, or tumbleweed Avftt. Pretty tame, actually.

And as for the comment about non fishing, BRB used the fishing smiley on one of the last prolonged posts I was on.

Anyway, can't we have a Christmas of non abuse towards each other?

Just had a comment on 20:19 - Dec 24 with 1172 viewsThe_Ghost

Just had a comment on 20:07 - Dec 24 by tangerinemoss

Never seen that term, sure someone can supply a link. Normally referred to on there as fake AVFTT, or tumbleweed Avftt. Pretty tame, actually.

And as for the comment about non fishing, BRB used the fishing smiley on one of the last prolonged posts I was on.

Anyway, can't we have a Christmas of non abuse towards each other?

Of course. Merry Christmas Moss
Just had a comment on 20:32 - Dec 24 with 1157 viewsWizaard

Just had a comment on 20:19 - Dec 24 by The_Ghost

Of course. Merry Christmas Moss

Merry Christmas Moss.

Have a great day.
Just had a comment on 20:35 - Dec 24 with 1154 viewstangerinemoss

Just had a comment on 20:32 - Dec 24 by Wizaard

Merry Christmas Moss.

Have a great day.

Cheers, same to one and all, loving the Santa smiley

Just had a comment on 20:36 - Dec 24 with 1154 viewsstu

There you go moss

http://fansonline.net/blackpool/mb/view.php?id=2021609

Tangerine is the new black

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024