Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thoughts for Sunday? 17:05 - Dec 30 with 904 viewsAVFTT

Thoughts for Sunday?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Thoughts for Sunday? on 17:11 - Dec 30 with 893 viewsPoolman

Of course a Prem Team - even though it would be Villa - would still attract a decent crowd at Bloomfield Road - boycott of no boycott!

Poll: What did you do with Fonz?

Thoughts for Sunday? on 08:52 - Dec 31 with 843 viewsOrioltwins

Thoughts for Sunday? on 17:11 - Dec 30 by Poolman

Of course a Prem Team - even though it would be Villa - would still attract a decent crowd at Bloomfield Road - boycott of no boycott!

Whatever else happens you have to support your club. I remember not that many years ago the excitement we were playing Charlton cos they were in the Prem!

Poll: Will a points deduction by FL be this or next season?

Thoughts for Sunday? on 10:02 - Dec 31 with 822 viewsterminallytangerine

Thoughts for Sunday? on 08:52 - Dec 31 by Orioltwins

Whatever else happens you have to support your club. I remember not that many years ago the excitement we were playing Charlton cos they were in the Prem!

A good cup run would help to lift the gloom and sort out the deluded, lick-spittle bum spider sheep from the ever so principled politico shall I - shan't I goats.
Thoughts for Sunday? on 11:11 - Jan 1 with 773 viewssteve_g

Being closer to Birmingham than Blackpool I'll be there in Sunday although with injuries, suspensions and returned loan players I can't help feel it will be a blood bath!

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

Thoughts for Sunday? on 18:27 - Jan 1 with 720 viewstangerinedom

With apologies to those who have bought tickets I'm very much in the 'couldn't give two shiny shites' camp - in fact in many ways it would be a 'wasted win'
Thoughts for Sunday? on 20:54 - Jan 2 with 644 viewsBringBelekonBack

Surprised the 'Get a Draw and Boycott the replay' scenario hasn't more votes - would've thought it might get BBC replay coverage and that could descend in to chaos!
Thoughts for Sunday? on 21:35 - Jan 2 with 638 viewsspooner

Would vote for "Another poor performance, players appeared not to know one another, heavy defeat", if the choice was available
Thoughts for Sunday? on 21:54 - Jan 2 with 633 viewsWizaard

Thoughts for Sunday? on 21:35 - Jan 2 by spooner

Would vote for "Another poor performance, players appeared not to know one another, heavy defeat", if the choice was available

We're not great by any stretch of the imagination, but have you seen Villa's recent record?

They can't buy a goal and played a huge game for them yesterday. I'd be surprised if they were giving too figs for the game, just as they didn't last year, going out to Sheffield United.
Login to get fewer ads

Thoughts for Sunday? on 10:42 - Jan 3 with 601 viewswespens

Nothing left in the league to look forward to and so may as well get a good cup run going.

Poll: Would you ever play John Lundstram again?

Thoughts for Sunday? on 10:04 - Jan 4 with 581 viewsBigbrother

Thoughts for Sunday? on 10:42 - Jan 3 by wespens

Nothing left in the league to look forward to and so may as well get a good cup run going.

Anyone who has said other than they want us to win may as well go and support Fleetwood FFS - even in this club's darkest hour I've never known a group of Lily livered fans who actually don't want us to progress!!

Poll: Who is King Rat in the Oyston Family

Thoughts for Sunday? on 20:54 - Jan 5 with 557 viewsWizaard

Thoughts for Sunday? on 21:54 - Jan 2 by Wizaard

We're not great by any stretch of the imagination, but have you seen Villa's recent record?

They can't buy a goal and played a huge game for them yesterday. I'd be surprised if they were giving too figs for the game, just as they didn't last year, going out to Sheffield United.

I wasn't too far off...
Thoughts for Sunday? on 21:52 - Jan 5 with 542 viewsPlumbs

Thoughts for Sunday? on 21:54 - Jan 2 by Wizaard

Wizz:
Aston Villas record? Yeah it was called 'Come on you Villa' by Dave Ismay and the Holte End.
What is your point exactly?

Real fans go to pubs like the HITW or the Welly

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024