Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gomis 7million buy out clause 12:35 - Jan 6 with 5497 viewsClinton

According to this BBc story - see 12:28
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/30513714

I didn't realise. Not seen this posted before, apologies if ferdy

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Gomis 7million buy out clause on 13:23 - Jan 7 with 894 viewscontroversial_jack

Gomis 7million buy out clause on 22:19 - Jan 6 by Lord_Bony

From what I can remember,I could be wrong,Lyon insisted on the £7m clause to help us...

He is on a free transfer to us we re paying about 80k wages a week at the moment..

So anyone who wants to buy him has to meet the minimum £7 million...this will be pure profit to us in other words a master stroke considering we tried to buy him for £10 m a year ago...

Looks like Newcastle are coming on strong for him....he wants more game time so he s a free agent if they meet the £7 million .

He's on nowhere near that amount per week!
Gomis 7million buy out clause on 13:31 - Jan 7 with 864 viewsBloodyhills

I hop this isn't true, we need to keep him to the end of the season.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Gomis 7million buy out clause on 13:33 - Jan 7 with 860 viewsBloodyhills

Gomis 7million buy out clause on 12:46 - Jan 6 by somersetsimon

Might well be nonsense anyway, but how are these buy out clauses supposed to work?
If someone offered us £7M and Gomis wanted to go, would we have to let him go? How would you make this enforceable? If a player is unhappy here and would prefer to move to the other club, then it would be stupid to keep him. However, we would only sell a player for a price we are happy with. How does this clause change things?

If a club meet the amount in the buy out clause and personal terms are agreed with the player then they go and there's nothing we can do about it, I think. :-)

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Gomis 7million buy out clause on 13:39 - Jan 7 with 827 viewsWarwickHunt

Gomis 7million buy out clause on 13:23 - Jan 7 by controversial_jack

He's on nowhere near that amount per week!

He absolutely is.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024