Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
borini anyone 21:19 - Jan 6 with 6861 viewsdulaisjack

all this talk about bony going, how about a bid for borini , knows the club and not in brendas plans, plenty of potential there and knows were the net is except when playing for liverpool.
borini anyone on 16:40 - Jan 7 with 969 viewsonetimejack

He will end up back in an inferior Italian league where he will do ok for a mediocre team.

Poll: Should Jackfath refrain from starting threads in the football only board

borini anyone on 17:18 - Jan 7 with 932 viewsJokeren1943

borini anyone on 06:41 - Jan 7 by michumagic9

The only replacement I can think of is Loic Remy. If bony does leave I hope it's to chelsea for a lot of cash plus Remy.

Remy would be a fantastic signing.

Would score +20 each season.

But no way he wanna leave Chelsea just after 6 months.
borini anyone on 17:23 - Jan 7 with 925 viewsStarsky

borini anyone on 15:48 - Jan 7 by jackal

I said earlier that I thought he was a great championship player but not up to the Prem. He was ok at Sunderland, but did nothing for L'pool. With potentially 30 million in the pot we could get better.

I thought he did well in a struggling Sunderland side. For some reason Brendan has been playing him out wide, which doesn't suit him.
Maybe it's just me but I do think certain players suit certain clubs, Siggy and Britton for example.
Some great Swans players not exactly pulling up trees like Allen at Liverpool and Siggurdson and Ben Davies at Spurs.
I do think he's worth a gamble at either on loan or to buy at £million tops.

It's just the internet, init.

borini anyone on 17:43 - Jan 7 with 907 viewsjackal

borini anyone on 17:23 - Jan 7 by Starsky

I thought he did well in a struggling Sunderland side. For some reason Brendan has been playing him out wide, which doesn't suit him.
Maybe it's just me but I do think certain players suit certain clubs, Siggy and Britton for example.
Some great Swans players not exactly pulling up trees like Allen at Liverpool and Siggurdson and Ben Davies at Spurs.
I do think he's worth a gamble at either on loan or to buy at £million tops.

Agree that he should play in a more central role. If Gomis stays and Oliveira works out, maybe we don't need to replace Bony until the summer. I think that with 30 mill in the bank, clubs will try to overcharge for any player that we go after.
borini anyone on 18:40 - Jan 7 with 876 viewsmonmouth

borini anyone on 09:36 - Jan 7 by Starsky

Don't worry peeps. Adomah is in Africa for the cup.
Regarding Borini. Liverpool have never played him in the position that Swans did.

Oh and ... Monmouth... Don't go on about "our obsession with re-signing ex players". That's just being to dismissive for your own good. Would you not have signed Siggy or Leon then?

I treat every ex-player that comes into this equation on its own merit. Borini... I'd have him on loan to see if can integrate. However at the £14million being bandied at the start of the season, that's way too much. Worth no more than £4-5million tops.

PS... Monmouth... I voted for you so shut it!
[Post edited 7 Jan 2015 9:37]

All fair points...

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024