Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Important Announcement 22:45 - Jan 8 with 1157 viewsBFCSupportersTrust

Blackpool Supporters Trust informs its members that Chairman Tim Fielding is resigning from his position and from the Committee with immediate effect. BST will issue a full statement tomorrow afternoon. The committee, on behalf of the Trust, would like to take this opportunity to thank Tim for his tireless efforts in initially creating, and then developing, the successful independent fans' group. We hope that all Blackpool fans will respect Tim and his family's privacy at this time.
Important Announcement on 22:58 - Jan 8 with 1136 viewsMephistopheles

That's a real shame - an absolute inspiration and someone I wouldn't hesitate to vote for to represent the fans at board level if that ever becomes a possibility.

I don't know what's happening but I don't like it. Something is afoot
[Post edited 8 Jan 2015 22:59]
Important Announcement on 23:05 - Jan 8 with 1111 viewsOrioltwins

Important Announcement on 22:58 - Jan 8 by Mephistopheles

That's a real shame - an absolute inspiration and someone I wouldn't hesitate to vote for to represent the fans at board level if that ever becomes a possibility.

I don't know what's happening but I don't like it. Something is afoot
[Post edited 8 Jan 2015 22:59]

I think this is a gauge for where we are - BSA and BST leaders leave in the same week - probably because of the sniping, nasty, offensive, immature, critical and puerile comments from a small swathe of destructive BFC fans. Sadly that's where we are as a club.

Poll: Will a points deduction by FL be this or next season?

Important Announcement on 23:14 - Jan 8 with 1087 viewstde74

Sorry to hear this, I'd like to pass on my personal gratitude to Tim for all the hard work he's done for BST members.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Important Announcement on 23:19 - Jan 8 with 1075 viewsjosuah98

OO's letter in tomorrows Gazette appointing TAM to the board, if only carlsberg did letters

Important Announcement on 00:48 - Jan 9 with 991 viewsdodgy_surname

Important Announcement on 23:19 - Jan 8 by josuah98

OO's letter in tomorrows Gazette appointing TAM to the board, if only carlsberg did letters

All North Shore lads, Mariners, New Anchor, Traders

Salute you

None of us left either

Onwards and upwards TOP LAD!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Post edited 9 Jan 2015 1:06]
Important Announcement on 03:24 - Jan 9 with 952 viewsseasider13

Thanks for all your time and service Tim,

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

Important Announcement on 10:46 - Jan 9 with 840 viewsLytham_FY8

Important Announcement on 03:24 - Jan 9 by seasider13

Thanks for all your time and service Tim,

'BSA and BST leaders leave in the same week - probably because of the sniping, nasty, offensive, immature, critical and puerile comments from a small swathe of destructive BFC fans'

Nearly right weren't you?

"The money has not been taken out of the football club to pay for this hotel, but the money will be borrowed to build the hotel in part or whole"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024