Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Calvin Andrew 01:20 - Jan 11 with 4009 viewstazzydjr

He become a legend today when we beat one of the top teams in league 1 i now understand his impact

CALVIN ANDREW HE SCORES WHEN HE WANTS OH CALVIN ANDREW HE SCORES WHEN HE WANTS (8)

UP THE DALE

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Calvin Andrew on 01:29 - Jan 11 with 3998 viewsbatfink

Just seen goals on the FLS and Bradford's pitch was shite, cut up to ****, good goal from big Cal and very smart bit of play from Hendo
Calvin Andrew on 08:30 - Jan 11 with 3848 viewsRAFCRuss

smart play by vincenti too for the 2nd ducking out of the way
Calvin Andrew on 11:21 - Jan 11 with 3560 viewsPotterDale

My favourite moment of the day was seeing someone walking to the ground going ankles deep through a puddle rather than take the easy (dry) way round
Calvin Andrew on 11:44 - Jan 11 with 3489 viewstazzydjr

Calvin Andrew on 11:21 - Jan 11 by PotterDale

My favourite moment of the day was seeing someone walking to the ground going ankles deep through a puddle rather than take the easy (dry) way round

wasn't my best moment only though it were small puddle
[Post edited 11 Jan 2015 12:05]

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Calvin Andrew on 13:12 - Jan 11 with 3376 viewsolympicdale

Calvin Andrew on 11:44 - Jan 11 by tazzydjr

wasn't my best moment only though it were small puddle
[Post edited 11 Jan 2015 12:05]

Life is a game of fate.

Calvin Andrew on 20:22 - Jan 11 with 3060 viewsYouTubeDale

A good interview by Calvin on Dale Player after the game. He comes across as a likeable chappy.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2015 20:22]

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Calvin Andrew on 22:53 - Jan 11 with 2922 viewsPotterDale

Calvin Andrew on 13:12 - Jan 11 by olympicdale

Yes it wasn't too dissimilar to that!!!
Calvin Andrew on 06:47 - Jan 12 with 2792 viewsaleanddale

Calvin Andrew on 08:30 - Jan 11 by RAFCRuss

smart play by vincenti too for the 2nd ducking out of the way

We're just a team full of duckers! Team full of duckers!!
Login to get fewer ads

Calvin Andrew on 16:44 - Jan 12 with 2605 viewsDelboy

Speaking after the 2-1 win at Bradford on Saturday, where striker Calvin Andrew scored a last-minute winner, Dale boss Keith Hill told BBC Radio Manchester "I'm delighted for Calvin. He's a great person, and a very, very good player and he's been unfortunate as we've got goalscorers who are scoring and playing really well.
"He's a brilliant substitute and he's probably not got as many starts as he should do."

I'd sooner trust in Keith Hills assessment of Andrew than some of the negative comments we hear from keyboard managers on here. Calvin is here to stay so I think its time we stopped knocking the lad and give him the support KH clearly believes he deserves.
Calvin Andrew on 16:47 - Jan 12 with 2586 viewsbocadave

Calvin Andrew on 16:44 - Jan 12 by Delboy

Speaking after the 2-1 win at Bradford on Saturday, where striker Calvin Andrew scored a last-minute winner, Dale boss Keith Hill told BBC Radio Manchester "I'm delighted for Calvin. He's a great person, and a very, very good player and he's been unfortunate as we've got goalscorers who are scoring and playing really well.
"He's a brilliant substitute and he's probably not got as many starts as he should do."

I'd sooner trust in Keith Hills assessment of Andrew than some of the negative comments we hear from keyboard managers on here. Calvin is here to stay so I think its time we stopped knocking the lad and give him the support KH clearly believes he deserves.

Dead right delboy.
Calvin Andrew on 18:05 - Jan 12 with 2431 viewsrobbowood

Calvin Andrew on 16:44 - Jan 12 by Delboy

absolutely well said 100%

Calvin has been give a lot of 'stick' on this forum (undeserved in my opinion) and it is not easy settling in at a new club

coming on as a sub most times with less than 15 minutes to go doesn't help and few players are 'super subs' these days

let's all of us give Calvin 100% encouragement and support from now on

if he gives 100% of his best all the time (regardless of whether he is brilliant, mediocre or average) what more can we ask for
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024