Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
o'connell 15:28 - Jan 11 with 2966 viewsMIlnrowdale

Not even on bench for Blackburn today, any chance him returning till end of season
o'connell on 15:34 - Jan 11 with 2932 viewstazzydjr

Seen as Forest have found a loophole around the embargo the only way they can transfer is with they are getting rid off someone for someone else or something Football league side on fb when the fans questioned why forest were allowed to transfer with their sky bet transfer fund prize

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

o'connell on 15:51 - Jan 11 with 2873 viewsSuddenLad

I thought it was strange that O'Connell made the substitute bench for Blackburn, the week he went back, but isn't in today's squad.

If he comes back now, he's cup tied but Blackburn don't seem to have enough confidence in him to get him in their first team.

He'd be better off here.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

o'connell on 17:11 - Jan 11 with 2693 viewsMIlnrowdale

o'connell on 15:51 - Jan 11 by SuddenLad

I thought it was strange that O'Connell made the substitute bench for Blackburn, the week he went back, but isn't in today's squad.

If he comes back now, he's cup tied but Blackburn don't seem to have enough confidence in him to get him in their first team.

He'd be better off here.

Take it he came on in the cup game as I was thinking you actually had to play and not just named in a squad to be cup tied
o'connell on 18:24 - Jan 11 with 2538 viewsAccymale

o'connell on 17:11 - Jan 11 by MIlnrowdale

Take it he came on in the cup game as I was thinking you actually had to play and not just named in a squad to be cup tied

Rovers are still in the cup. Blackburn had refused us permission to play him in previous rounds which is why he hasn't played in the cup this season
o'connell on 18:29 - Jan 11 with 2500 viewsmacro

o'connell on 17:11 - Jan 11 by MIlnrowdale

He didn't come on
o'connell on 18:34 - Jan 11 with 2466 viewstazzydjr

This is how they explained Nottingham Forest making a signing during Transfer Embargo with their Sky Bet Transfer Fund

"Football League - For those who have asked, while Nottingham Forest are currently subject to a Financial Fair Play embargo, they are still permitted to register new players if they have 24 or fewer established players (players aged 21 or over that have made at least five starting appearances for the club) but only if the employee costs of the player being signed are less than £600,000 per annum (or pro-rata if signed on a shorter contract)."

"Where embargoed clubs have 24 established players, they are permitted to trade on a ‘one in, one out’ basis but only if the employee costs of the player coming into the club are no more than the lower amount of either 75% of the equivalent costs of the player going out or a maximum of £600,000 per annum (or pro-rata if signed on shorter contract)."
[Post edited 11 Jan 2015 18:38]

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024