Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scott Sinclair 20:12 - Jan 11 with 7448 viewsSS11

It is so sad that Scott has been eradicated from not only Swansea fans' memory but it seems now the footballing world altogether. Yes he was very stupid and greedy to leave us but we should not forget what this guy did on the 30th May 2011.

He should be remembered not just now, not just in ten years time but in fifty years time also. The man that took us to the promised land. Hero forever

Poll: Worst Swansea signing in the last decade? Just for fun :)

Scott Sinclair on 22:27 - Jan 11 with 2103 viewsTreforys_Jack

Scott Sinclair on 22:25 - Jan 11 by monmouth

I was actually thinking that during the game. That wasn't really bigging up Scotty though, more like damning with faint praise.

The goal against forest will always live in my memory...that was just amazing. You always wonder with confidence and a lot of the ball what he could do. I thought he was disappointing in that first season, purely because I hoped he would be unplayable like he could be in the Fizzy. God knows why City paid 8m for him. Actually anyone disappointed with the Bony fee, just think we got £33-36m for Bony and Sinclair. We'd have been happy with that wouldn't we? I thought SS was worth about 2m at the time.

Throw in Joe and thats almost £50 million, mind boggling really.
Scott Sinclair on 13:23 - Jan 12 with 1912 viewsnavyjack

Scott Sinclair on 22:14 - Jan 11 by pencoedjack

Probably do a better job than both our wingers who played yesterday .... We have some pretty bitter fans.

Not to mention some strange 'uns!.....SS had an unbeleivebaly poor reception when he played for West Brom up there..every time he got the ball the travelling jacks really gave him the bird.......and then we go to Stamford Bridge and Lampard is almost revered as a Jack hero?.....just dont get it.....
Scott Sinclair on 13:32 - Jan 12 with 1884 viewspencoedjack

Scott Sinclair on 13:23 - Jan 12 by navyjack

Not to mention some strange 'uns!.....SS had an unbeleivebaly poor reception when he played for West Brom up there..every time he got the ball the travelling jacks really gave him the bird.......and then we go to Stamford Bridge and Lampard is almost revered as a Jack hero?.....just dont get it.....

2010—2012 Swansea City 82 goals (28)

1995—1996 Swansea City (loan)9 (1)

Ill let you work out which one gets jeered which is cheered .... As you say we have some 'strange uns'
Scott Sinclair on 13:46 - Jan 12 with 1864 viewsFlashberryjack

Scott Sinclair on 22:11 - Jan 11 by skippyjack

As if he gives a f*ck about your achievements.. he couldn't give two f*cks about you.. the ordinary fan.. I do care for the fans.. it's a shame they don't feel the same way

What you on about mun ?
We're not talking about achievements, we're talking about having a bit of respect for a player that scored 3 goals for us in one of the most important games in our history.
Not to mention the excellent contribution he made in getting us to the final.
Hey! if you feel that is not deserving of respect, that's you choice.
But surely he deserves a little more than your comment of "F*ck him", but of course that's just my opinion.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Scott Sinclair on 13:59 - Jan 12 with 1845 viewsClinton

Scott Sinclair on 13:46 - Jan 12 by Flashberryjack

What you on about mun ?
We're not talking about achievements, we're talking about having a bit of respect for a player that scored 3 goals for us in one of the most important games in our history.
Not to mention the excellent contribution he made in getting us to the final.
Hey! if you feel that is not deserving of respect, that's you choice.
But surely he deserves a little more than your comment of "F*ck him", but of course that's just my opinion.

I'll never forget that day at Wembley, along with about 40,000 others. For that day alone SS will never be forgotten.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Scott Sinclair on 14:30 - Jan 12 with 1819 viewsOldjack

Along with 10 other players for without them we'd not have made it , Monks toe included ,not to mention the Governor , it gets on my tits making individual
players cult hero's, it's a team game mind

shame he couldn't cut it in the prem ,that's life

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Scott Sinclair on 14:43 - Jan 12 with 1805 viewspencoedjack

Scott Sinclair on 14:30 - Jan 12 by Oldjack

Along with 10 other players for without them we'd not have made it , Monks toe included ,not to mention the Governor , it gets on my tits making individual

Its gets on my tits people not appreciating individual brilliance as well.
Scott Sinclair on 14:50 - Jan 12 with 1796 viewsOldjack

Scott Sinclair on 14:43 - Jan 12 by pencoedjack

Its gets on my tits people not appreciating individual brilliance as well.

Terrible in it, I thought Dyer Monks and Ash were outstanding on that particular day

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

Scott Sinclair on 14:54 - Jan 12 with 1789 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

He certainly had a good first season in the prem for us & let's not forget it was his first season in the highest league also .

Goal scoring wingers are great to have in your squad , he was brilliant for us fair do .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Scott Sinclair on 16:43 - Jan 12 with 1700 viewspencoedjack

Scott Sinclair on 14:50 - Jan 12 by Oldjack

Terrible in it, I thought Dyer Monks and Ash were outstanding on that particular day

Monks Ash & Dyer were all outstanding on that particular game but the thread is about SS.

As a previous poster said Lampard is a legend and gets a hero's welcome Scotty gets the jeer boys out.

We got some 'strange uns' he also said.
Scott Sinclair on 17:21 - Jan 12 with 1675 viewsOldjack

Scott Sinclair on 16:43 - Jan 12 by pencoedjack

Monks Ash & Dyer were all outstanding on that particular game but the thread is about SS.

As a previous poster said Lampard is a legend and gets a hero's welcome Scotty gets the jeer boys out.

he's also saying it was SS who took us up ,which is not quite a true ,as for the jeering ,tits that's what they are

Scott Sinclair on 17:41 - Jan 12 with 1654 viewsbluenile

Scott Sinclair on 20:37 - Jan 11 by hobo

Would be a decent signing should we get relegated in the next few years...

Christ on a bike.....................you're planning for that???

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Scott Sinclair on 17:41 - Jan 12 with 1652 viewsParlay

Scott Sinclair on 14:54 - Jan 12 by oh_tommy_tommy

He certainly had a good first season in the prem for us & let's not forget it was his first season in the highest league also .

Goal scoring wingers are great to have in your squad , he was brilliant for us fair do .

He didnt have a good first season and was roundly requested to be dropped.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Scott Sinclair on 18:03 - Jan 12 with 1633 viewsnavyjack

Scott Sinclair on 16:43 - Jan 12 by pencoedjack

Probably the two most 'toe curling' moments of following the swans away. That west brom game when SS may as well had been Tony Petty, and the first season at stamford bridge when lampard was warming up to a heroes welcome (from our support!). Still shake my head now just thinking about it...
Scott Sinclair on 19:30 - Jan 12 with 1587 viewsdobjack2

Scott Sinclair on 18:03 - Jan 12 by navyjack

Probably the two most 'toe curling' moments of following the swans away. That west brom game when SS may as well had been Tony Petty, and the first season at stamford bridge when lampard was warming up to a heroes welcome (from our support!). Still shake my head now just thinking about it...

SS decided that he couldnt turn down the opportunity with Man city. i suppose that to some that was the equivalent of deserting the swans.

Lampard was never our player so I suppose the same people, many of whom I guess never saw him play for us, see him in a different light as the swans were a part of making him the player he became.

I couldn't see SS making it at man city and thought that he was bought purely because he was English. However I don't hate him or blame him for giving it a go. Do the same people that hate and boo SS hate and boo Joe for going to Liverpool or Ben for going to spurs?
Scott Sinclair on 19:40 - Jan 12 with 1440 viewspencoedjack

Scott Sinclair on 19:30 - Jan 12 by dobjack2

SS decided that he couldnt turn down the opportunity with Man city. i suppose that to some that was the equivalent of deserting the swans.

Lampard was never our player so I suppose the same people, many of whom I guess never saw him play for us, see him in a different light as the swans were a part of making him the player he became.

I couldn't see SS making it at man city and thought that he was bought purely because he was English. However I don't hate him or blame him for giving it a go. Do the same people that hate and boo SS hate and boo Joe for going to Liverpool or Ben for going to spurs?

No because Joe & Ben are local lads who cant do wrong in some peoples eyes.

Scotty has a big titted wag who said some stupid things on twitter (in fact just not on twitter).

Sinclair is ingrained more into the clubs history than either.
Scott Sinclair on 19:40 - Jan 12 with 1436 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Scott Sinclair on 18:03 - Jan 12 by navyjack

Don't forget Brendan's love in with the entire Chelsea bench during the game also .

Dreadful scenes

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Scott Sinclair on 21:39 - Jan 12 with 1378 views1jack

Scott Sinclair on 17:41 - Jan 12 by Parlay

He didnt have a good first season and was roundly requested to be dropped.

8 goals and numerous assists, not a bad first season really.
Scott Sinclair on 21:42 - Jan 12 with 1370 viewsMusical_Swan

Scott Sinclair on 14:30 - Jan 12 by Oldjack

OJ for POTY 2015!

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

Scott Sinclair on 07:09 - Jan 13 with 1294 viewsnavyjack

Scott Sinclair on 19:40 - Jan 12 by oh_tommy_tommy

Don't forget Brendan's love in with the entire Chelsea bench during the game also .

Dreadful scenes

Remember it well, and watching his behaviour when the sunderland lad got sent off on saturday compared to his non response when torres got sent off at that game brought home the measure of the man..and staying on topic, brendan backed SS to the hilt, even though he clearly wasnt playing well and worthy of being dropped..it was almost like he was afrard of confrontation...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024