Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lock up for life and throw away the key? 00:57 - Jan 12 with 1538 viewsBobJack

Personally, I would to any terrorist.

Behind bars for life, if they want to die - let them kill themselves. Quietly, no fuss, behind bars. Give them the pills / rope they want.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2905075/Hate-preacher-backs-massacres-sa

Poll: Most FAVOURITE Swansea City Manager to date

Lock up for life and throw away the key? on 06:07 - Jan 12 with 1464 viewsNOTRAC

Why is this idiot out on bail.
Unfortunately there are so many followers who only need this sort of talk to create another Paris type massacre in the name of so called martyrdom.
How could the Courts let him out to continue to preach hatred like this.
Send him to America and see what happens!

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Lock up for life and throw away the key? on 10:25 - Jan 12 with 1361 viewsHighjack

How would you define "terrorist" ?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Lock up for life and throw away the key? on 11:17 - Jan 12 with 1315 viewsPegojack

I think we should just permanently deport him and his ilk to a country where Muslim culture and Sharia law are predominant, somewhere like the Yemen or Syria.

He would be happier living without all the evils of the UK, like the health service and the benefits system, equal rights for women, free education for his kids, freedom of speech, fresh water on tap, cheap food, etc, and we would all be happier living without him in our midst. Everyone's a winner.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2015 11:26]
Lock up for life and throw away the key? on 11:24 - Jan 12 with 1299 viewsperchrockjack

Granted Im thick but what is the attraction of the UK for "them".

Could well be our social aids.

Plenty of room jn the middle east for them to practice this barbaric religion.

They see tolerance as weakness and weakness as opportunity

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Lock up for life and throw away the key? on 12:50 - Jan 12 with 1235 viewsJackhero

This Plank was even born here. What does he know about his own country being the enemy of Islam. Idiot.
Now I'm not sure what we should do about this phuckwit but one thing I do know is he should not be free to walk and talk to spread that crap about!
We should re-open some of the old prisons in the UK and house these hate filled morons there. But then they would say their Human rights were being violated. We are too soft by far.
Out of interest what do other countries do to these preachers, anyone know?

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

Lock up for life and throw away the key? on 13:04 - Jan 12 with 1223 viewsswan_si

Lock up for life and throw away the key? on 12:50 - Jan 12 by Jackhero

This Plank was even born here. What does he know about his own country being the enemy of Islam. Idiot.
Now I'm not sure what we should do about this phuckwit but one thing I do know is he should not be free to walk and talk to spread that crap about!
We should re-open some of the old prisons in the UK and house these hate filled morons there. But then they would say their Human rights were being violated. We are too soft by far.
Out of interest what do other countries do to these preachers, anyone know?

bind his arms and legs, and throw in a pen with starving pigs, harsh but fair.
Lock up for life and throw away the key? on 13:10 - Jan 12 with 1213 viewsJackhero

Lock up for life and throw away the key? on 13:04 - Jan 12 by swan_si

bind his arms and legs, and throw in a pen with starving pigs, harsh but fair.

Interesting, how does that fit in with the pork thing they have going on?

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

Lock up for life and throw away the key? on 13:28 - Jan 12 with 1175 viewsswan_si

Lock up for life and throw away the key? on 13:10 - Jan 12 by Jackhero

Interesting, how does that fit in with the pork thing they have going on?

i don't think the pigs would feel offended.
Login to get fewer ads

Lock up for life and throw away the key? on 16:29 - Jan 12 with 1096 viewsTomFoolery

One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter. They fight freedom of speech with terror.
Lock up for life and throw away the key? on 23:37 - Jan 14 with 990 viewsKilkennyjack

Treason anyone...... ?

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024