Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Febian Brandy signs until end of the season 12:46 - Jan 12 with 2225 viewsdale1996

Personally, I think this is an absolutely class signing. Exactly what we need with no replacements for Vincent and Hendo and he gives the side much needed pace which only Matty done currently has. Undoubtedly has talent, very excited to see him play.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2015 12:46]
Febian Brandy signs until end of the season on 16:08 - Jan 12 with 1846 viewsD_Dale

"Replacements" in the case of Vincenti and Hendo being injured or suspended, rather than leaving the club? I think I'd probably have preferred seeing whether the abilities of Bunney and perhaps Muldoon could have been further developed. And some of the younger players, say Nyal Bell, briefly a sub last September and no much heard of since. But if KH regards signing Brandy as a good thing, that's fine by me!
Febian Brandy signs until end of the season on 16:34 - Jan 12 with 1778 viewsTomRAFC

Should allow us to continue to play this bizarre but wonderful formation of ours when the likes of Done and Hendo can't play.

Wonder what this means for RNL?

Would still like to see and experienced centre back and more central striker come in but a good start.

Seems like Hill has been after him for a while.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024