Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone want to admit their mistake? 13:11 - Jan 16 with 2524 viewsclappers

The old lines of defence of Karl Oyston was that :

1 we would never go bust under their ownership,
2 that he doesn't intefere with the management of the football team and selections
3 that we have had great success under his methods

Point 1 still remains, although the club may end up having to write off those interest free loans repayable on demand, if the companies in receipt end up going bang.

Point 2 has been totally undermined by the current manager saying he wasn't allowed to pick a couple of perfoming youngsters because they wouldn't sign up to new deals.

Point 3 has never been true anyway - before VB no success, after VB has been sidelined, falling back to whence we came at a catastrophic rate of knots.

Anyone still prepared to put up a defence of Karl Oyston?

If you have the urge to stand and shout...it has to be for OYSTON OUT!

Anyone want to admit their mistake? on 13:25 - Jan 16 with 2510 viewsVoiceofReason

Admit a mistake? Like posting the same thing twice, you mean?
Anyone want to admit their mistake? on 13:34 - Jan 16 with 2498 viewsclappers

Anyone want to admit their mistake? on 13:25 - Jan 16 by VoiceofReason

Admit a mistake? Like posting the same thing twice, you mean?

Well seen. The Voice of Reason has spoken. I will gladly erase secondary thread if I had the ability to do so, or if you can duly advise upon the same. Failing which, I am at the mercy of "The G'vnor" around these parts to do the honours.

If you have the urge to stand and shout...it has to be for OYSTON OUT!

Anyone want to admit their mistake? on 13:43 - Jan 16 with 2489 viewsVoiceofReason

Anyone want to admit their mistake? on 13:34 - Jan 16 by clappers

Well seen. The Voice of Reason has spoken. I will gladly erase secondary thread if I had the ability to do so, or if you can duly advise upon the same. Failing which, I am at the mercy of "The G'vnor" around these parts to do the honours.

I'm just amused that in posting like a bullying little twerp you should do something as daft as that. It makes you look silly, which you richly deserve.
Anyone want to admit their mistake? on 13:53 - Jan 16 with 2475 viewsPlumbs

Anyone want to admit their mistake? on 13:34 - Jan 16 by clappers

Good grief clappers you've touched someones nerve
[Post edited 16 Jan 2015 13:53]

Real fans go to pubs like the HITW or the Welly

Anyone want to admit their mistake? on 16:32 - Jan 16 with 2399 viewsseasider13

Hey, i posted on the secondary thread, so am i a twerp as well,

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

Anyone want to admit their mistake? on 16:59 - Jan 16 with 2384 viewsjanegallagher

Anyone want to admit their mistake? on 13:43 - Jan 16 by VoiceofReason

I'm just amused that in posting like a bullying little twerp you should do something as daft as that. It makes you look silly, which you richly deserve.

VoR that was funny.

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Anyone want to admit their mistake? on 17:48 - Jan 16 with 2351 viewsjosuah98

In all honesty I can not remember anyone ever on this site and the old one putting up any sort of defencejustification for the Oystons, never mind one with the specific points you raised. Is it a conversation you have had somewhere?

Anyone want to admit their mistake? on 18:40 - Jan 16 with 2329 viewsPlumbs

Anyone want to admit their mistake? on 17:48 - Jan 16 by josuah98

In all honesty I can not remember anyone ever on this site and the old one putting up any sort of defencejustification for the Oystons, never mind one with the specific points you raised. Is it a conversation you have had somewhere?

*runs finger along bookmark icon*

Real fans go to pubs like the HITW or the Welly

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone want to admit their mistake? on 16:14 - Jan 18 with 2136 viewsOrioltwins

I admit I never really had an opinion one way or the other on the Oyston's - they were 'just there' - but I wouldn't criticise anyone who didn't bang a drum against their ownership or their ways until the last couple of years - many of those had a passion for the game rather than who owned the club - only recently have the two become linked in such a way that the O's have been exposed.

Poll: Will a points deduction by FL be this or next season?

Anyone want to admit their mistake? on 16:46 - Jan 18 with 2121 viewsterminallytangerine

Anyone want to admit their mistake? on 16:14 - Jan 18 by Orioltwins

I admit I never really had an opinion one way or the other on the Oyston's - they were 'just there' - but I wouldn't criticise anyone who didn't bang a drum against their ownership or their ways until the last couple of years - many of those had a passion for the game rather than who owned the club - only recently have the two become linked in such a way that the O's have been exposed.

I admit I was very wrong about Riga.

Sorry.
Anyone want to admit their mistake? on 10:02 - Apr 6 with 1973 viewsBigbrother

Just on Point Two - have often thought this season, who released all the players last season, retained the likes of McMahon and appointed Peter Clarke?

Poll: Who is King Rat in the Oyston Family

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024