Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Perkins? 17:41 - Jan 17 with 2071 viewschesterbfc

Didn't go ,just spent a miserable 90 mins listening to Radio Lancs had a ticket but as Aston Villa couldn't raise the energy to do a 160 ml round trip. Settled down with a glass and listened. Every game I,ve seen Perkins tires around 60 mins and yet nobody thinks to sub him, he,s a total liability. I would love some stats expert to tell me how many games when he,s started and we have won ?
Perkins? on 18:04 - Jan 17 with 2058 viewsscratchingshed

I've gone from not only going these days but did'nt even bother listening to it on the radio today, seems I made the right decision.
Perkins? on 19:09 - Jan 17 with 2024 viewsOsbourne

Perkins? on 18:04 - Jan 17 by scratchingshed

I've gone from not only going these days but did'nt even bother listening to it on the radio today, seems I made the right decision.

Perkins isn't the problem. Perkin's and O'Hara supplement each other fine in midfield. The problem is Pool do not get goals. Look at the statistics yet again today (Wolves) : Pool had 4 shots and only 2 on target.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2015 19:11]
Perkins? on 20:37 - Jan 17 with 1983 viewschesterbfc

Perkins? on 19:09 - Jan 17 by Osbourne

Perkins isn't the problem. Perkin's and O'Hara supplement each other fine in midfield. The problem is Pool do not get goals. Look at the statistics yet again today (Wolves) : Pool had 4 shots and only 2 on target.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2015 19:11]

Beg to differ Perkins IS a complete headless chicken, it was according to R Lancs his slip which led to their 1st goal. He is a liability when he gets tired,generally about 60 mins in. I,m also no fan of Lewis but that,s another story
Perkins? on 20:50 - Jan 17 with 1977 viewsOsbourne

Perkins? on 20:37 - Jan 17 by chesterbfc

Beg to differ Perkins IS a complete headless chicken, it was according to R Lancs his slip which led to their 1st goal. He is a liability when he gets tired,generally about 60 mins in. I,m also no fan of Lewis but that,s another story

I must admit, that I was surprised not more was said about the goal at Aston Villa. Could Joe Lewis of not got behind it?

Especially disappointing, when you consider, that Pool could of had the Villa back to Bloomfield Road, on a cold Tuesday night, on a ploughed field.
Perkins? on 12:01 - Jan 18 with 1881 viewsSouthshorepool

Perkins? on 20:50 - Jan 17 by Osbourne

I must admit, that I was surprised not more was said about the goal at Aston Villa. Could Joe Lewis of not got behind it?

Especially disappointing, when you consider, that Pool could of had the Villa back to Bloomfield Road, on a cold Tuesday night, on a ploughed field.

Perkins is utter shyte. End of.

Mainstream music is sh!t!

Perkins? on 13:19 - Jan 18 with 1858 viewsfamousgrouse

Perkins? on 12:01 - Jan 18 by Southshorepool

Perkins is utter shyte. End of.

No need to mince your words SSP but you're absolutely spot on! I cannot understand this "love affair" that managers and some supporters have with him. He is frequently given MoM by Gazette panel. He is below average in every aspect of the game except running around like a headless chicken, although for a small man he gets his head in often enough but it never achieves anything positive!

Our midfield will never produce any quality whilst he is part of it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024