Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
positives from today 18:39 - Jan 17 with 2180 viewsmattjenkins1990

We will be first on motd. All I got

Poll: Would you welcome Investment

positives from today on 18:45 - Jan 17 with 2162 viewsSweyns_Eye

I was delayed leaving home for the match today by half an hour, but still managed to get to my seat in time for the kick off.

At least I think that's a positive for today.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

positives from today on 18:46 - Jan 17 with 2161 viewsOldjack

only mega bucks will let us compete with the likes of Chelsea week in week [spoilt fukers] out ,thank fuk we don't have too

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

positives from today on 18:47 - Jan 17 with 2158 viewsBlasterJack

It wasn't as cold as I thought it would be.

Got served fairly quickly at half time too.

I'm done.

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

positives from today on 18:48 - Jan 17 with 2151 viewsLeonisGod

We were given a demonstration of what we should aspire too? Playing with movement, power and precision. Value posession, press when you need to, break with speed in numbers.

Our pass completion rate at half time was higher too!
positives from today on 19:30 - Jan 17 with 2109 viewsSweyns_Eye

oh yeah I almost forgot. I went to the bogs for a slash and got a space straight away without having to stand around waiting.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.

positives from today on 19:39 - Jan 17 with 2091 viewsSweyns_Eye

When I left the stadium at full time it was noticeably lighter than when I left after the West Ham match last week. Its great that daylight hours are increasing and the worst of winter appears to be behind us.

positives from today on 19:42 - Jan 17 with 2080 viewsstAteSwan

We didn't lose 8-0 like Sunderland did to Southampton
positives from today on 19:44 - Jan 17 with 2079 viewsjacabertawe

For once I put on enough clothing to be warm.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Login to get fewer ads

positives from today on 19:54 - Jan 17 with 2064 viewsSweyns_Eye

Shelvey didn't pick up a stupid yellow card.

positives from today on 20:42 - Jan 17 with 2028 viewsSweyns_Eye

There are so many positives from today that they can't all be contained in one thread.

positives from today on 20:42 - Jan 17 with 2026 viewsmattjenkins1990

This thread is a positive from today, first laugh I had since full time

Poll: Would you welcome Investment

positives from today on 20:44 - Jan 17 with 2017 views3swan

positives from today on 19:39 - Jan 17 by Sweyns_Eye

When I left the stadium at full time it was noticeably lighter than when I left after the West Ham match last week. Its great that daylight hours are increasing and the worst of winter appears to be behind us.

And even staying to the end we still got back to the M4 before the roads were closed to get the away coaches out

positives from today on 20:48 - Jan 17 with 2005 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I put a coat on that I haven't worn since last winter and found a boiled sweet in the pocket - and it was a purple one, my favourite.

Chuffed to bits.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

positives from today on 20:48 - Jan 17 with 2003 viewssixpenses

positives from today on 19:39 - Jan 17 by Sweyns_Eye

Indeed a definite positive we particularly noticed that too
positives from today on 20:51 - Jan 17 with 1994 viewsjackonicko

Have they changed suppliers for the Coopers burger van? The cheeseburger was excellent today.
positives from today on 21:03 - Jan 17 with 1965 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

The pretty barista in Caffe Nero in Hammersmith was definitely flirting with me this morning. Honestly, she was...she's not just like that with everyone...she even gave me 3 stamps on my loyalty card, yes, 3.

Cardiff lost a game in the lower leagues.

That's about it, really.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

positives from today on 21:09 - Jan 17 with 1938 viewsEdmundo

Some of our STIFS got some game time.

We know we can do better

Chelsea won't be here for another season!

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

positives from today on 21:31 - Jan 17 with 1895 viewsmarchamjack

I left early today (just before I heard the cheer for no. 5) and got to my car and was away before the traffic built up

4 of the goals were down my half

the little boy next to me offered me a fruit pastille and I took my favourite lemon one

I had a chat to some of the people around me in the rows in front and behind who I never usually speak to as we were all quite shocked by the goals going in and it kind of brought us together for the first time, united in adversity. I now look forward to talking to them again next game

all in all, not the worst time at football I've ever had

(still not gonna watch MOTfcknD though!)

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024