Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is the most famous person u have spoken to.? 21:08 - Jan 20 with 12061 viewsjackportis

Mine is john trovolta.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Who is the most famous person u have spoken to.? on 07:21 - Jan 24 with 1096 viewsDyfnant

Who is the most famous person u have spoken to.? on 00:15 - Jan 24 by chessgenius

Debbie Reynolds

Did you talk about Burt

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Who is the most famous person u have spoken to.? on 09:10 - Jan 24 with 1058 viewsjacknblue

I have also spoken to god (Peter Osgood), but I did pisss next to Bill Beaumont at Twickenham. He was very big.
Who is the most famous person u have spoken to.? on 09:16 - Jan 24 with 1053 viewsLohengrin

Who is the most famous person u have spoken to.? on 09:10 - Jan 24 by jacknblue

I have also spoken to god (Peter Osgood), but I did pisss next to Bill Beaumont at Twickenham. He was very big.

Good Lord!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Who is the most famous person u have spoken to.? on 09:35 - Jan 24 with 1036 viewsDizzy

Who is the most famous person u have spoken to.? on 09:16 - Jan 24 by Lohengrin

Good Lord!

Who is the most famous person u have spoken to.? on 10:14 - Jan 25 with 978 viewsmarchamjack

Nelson Mandela when he was addressing the Oxford Union. Well I said hello to him...not sure if he said hello back...

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Who is the most famous person u have spoken to.? on 10:20 - Jan 25 with 970 viewschessgenius

No just her film career
Who is the most famous person u have spoken to.? on 11:31 - Jan 25 with 950 views1462jack

Gary monk in the tunnel just after the warm up during the league cup final , mr Laudrup , and cammy same place , toshack , prince Charles many times , Camila , Cathryn jenkins , but my personal favourite Frankie from the Saturdays
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024