Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
CAN SWANSEA AFFORD TO LOSE WILFRIED BONY? 11:18 - Jan 21 with 1163 viewsctnfootball

Here's an article I wrote back in October of last year which I think might be of interest to you guys if you have some spare time.

http://wp.me/p1kRcy-nS

CAN SWANSEA AFFORD TO LOSE WILFRIED BONY? on 12:07 - Jan 21 with 1119 viewsPegojack

Thanks for rubbing salt into the wounds!
CAN SWANSEA AFFORD TO LOSE WILFRIED BONY? on 12:59 - Jan 21 with 1075 viewsctnfootball

CAN SWANSEA AFFORD TO LOSE WILFRIED BONY? on 12:07 - Jan 21 by Pegojack

Thanks for rubbing salt into the wounds!

Sorry wasn't intended that way.

You'll be fine, but I'm a big fan of Bony and losing him is going to be hard to come back from in my opinion
CAN SWANSEA AFFORD TO LOSE WILFRIED BONY? on 13:24 - Jan 21 with 1052 viewsPegojack

i'm also a big fan, and his loss is hard to take, but that's modern football for you. Money talks.
CAN SWANSEA AFFORD TO LOSE WILFRIED BONY? on 14:30 - Jan 21 with 1019 viewsScoobyWho

CAN SWANSEA AFFORD TO LOSE WILFRIED BONY? on 12:59 - Jan 21 by ctnfootball

Sorry wasn't intended that way.

You'll be fine, but I'm a big fan of Bony and losing him is going to be hard to come back from in my opinion

I'm finding it difficult to get to grips with the concept of being a fan of another man.
Were you writing reports on Swansea players ten years ago ?

PS - yes, planet swans, now the dickhead has been banned I am back.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

CAN SWANSEA AFFORD TO LOSE WILFRIED BONY? on 15:07 - Jan 21 with 996 viewslibertine

whos been banned
CAN SWANSEA AFFORD TO LOSE WILFRIED BONY? on 18:45 - Jan 21 with 931 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Watching Bony's assist for Ivory Coast's Goal last night reminded me of just what we are going to miss for the rest of the season.
CAN SWANSEA AFFORD TO LOSE WILFRIED BONY? on 18:59 - Jan 21 with 915 viewsRancid

CAN SWANSEA AFFORD TO LOSE WILFRIED BONY? on 14:30 - Jan 21 by ScoobyWho

I'm finding it difficult to get to grips with the concept of being a fan of another man.
Were you writing reports on Swansea players ten years ago ?

PS - yes, planet swans, now the dickhead has been banned I am back.

You stopped posting until someone was banned?
CAN SWANSEA AFFORD TO LOSE WILFRIED BONY? on 22:05 - Jan 21 with 871 viewsScoobyWho

CAN SWANSEA AFFORD TO LOSE WILFRIED BONY? on 18:59 - Jan 21 by Rancid

You stopped posting until someone was banned?

I certainly did. I was sick of the constant private messages with threats of violence, thats all I'm saying on the subject.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024