Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's the best £1 you have ever spent? 19:45 - Jan 21 with 1773 viewsdickythorpe

It has to be something tangible, not a £1 into a charity box as admirable as that might be.
What's the best £1 you have ever spent? on 19:49 - Jan 21 with 1759 viewsNogginthenog

It was for my first house along with 23999 other ones.
What's the best £1 you have ever spent? on 19:50 - Jan 21 with 1759 viewsskippyjack

My first and only footy accumulator with Corals.. I received £320 odd.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

What's the best £1 you have ever spent? on 19:50 - Jan 21 with 1756 viewsjackportis

Had a nice shinny one a few months back. Dated 2014 hardly used. Secondly won a ton on fruit machine years back.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

What's the best £1 you have ever spent? on 19:54 - Jan 21 with 1743 viewsCatullus

My house, at the time it was £1 deposit and move in. It was 1998 when house prices were really low and the market was poor, just before it all went berserk.
Even with this current financial melee, my house is valued at more than twice what I paid for it.

That or the lottery ticket that won me nearly £2000 in 1994.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

What's the best £1 you have ever spent? on 20:47 - Jan 21 with 1676 viewsAquinas

3 Garlic Bread for £1 in Iceland.
What's the best £1 you have ever spent? on 21:06 - Jan 21 with 1659 viewsepaul

4 Irn bru in Poundland

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

What's the best £1 you have ever spent? on 00:09 - Jan 22 with 1589 viewsperchrockjack

Four sherbet dabs in home bargains

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

What's the best £1 you have ever spent? on 00:37 - Jan 22 with 1591 viewsBobJack

Pack of condoms in 1985, i was too young to be a good dad.

2 packs if memory serves me right.

Poll: Most FAVOURITE Swansea City Manager to date

Login to get fewer ads

What's the best £1 you have ever spent? on 00:49 - Jan 22 with 1586 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Watch the Swans, have a drink and pie and chips on the way home.

Early 70s.

About £1.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

What's the best £1 you have ever spent? on 10:36 - Jan 22 with 1479 viewsmacthejack

What's the best £1 you have ever spent? on 00:37 - Jan 22 by BobJack

Pack of condoms in 1985, i was too young to be a good dad.

2 packs if memory serves me right.

How many years did they last you?
What's the best £1 you have ever spent? on 11:27 - Jan 22 with 1449 viewsDizzy

What's the best £1 you have ever spent? on 12:19 - Jan 22 with 1417 viewschand8

Spot 6. Swansea City's own lottery ticket back in the late 1970's. Won me £1000.00 😁😁😁😁
What's the best £1 you have ever spent? on 12:25 - Jan 22 with 1411 viewsGreatBritton

The first one of the many it cost me to divorce my middle wife
What's the best £1 you have ever spent? on 13:05 - Jan 22 with 1384 viewsonetimejack

A 2nd hand condom.

Poll: Should Jackfath refrain from starting threads in the football only board

What's the best £1 you have ever spent? on 14:20 - Jan 22 with 1348 viewsCountyJim

Last Saturday evening a young beggar asked for some change I politely said no he said well thanks for talking to me anyway mate most just pretend Im not here

I really felt sorry for him so popped in tesco express they where selling off Sandwiches got two packs for 50 p ! and brought him a small water came to 98p went back gave them to him he said God Bless you mate

Made my night that so a pound well spent

We go to a regular pub so this Saturday if hes in town Im taking a blanket and a flask of tea if hes not there the landlady can keep it till next day for me
What's the best £1 you have ever spent? on 17:06 - Jan 22 with 1295 viewsstevethejack

What's the best £1 you have ever spent? on 14:20 - Jan 22 by CountyJim

Last Saturday evening a young beggar asked for some change I politely said no he said well thanks for talking to me anyway mate most just pretend Im not here

I really felt sorry for him so popped in tesco express they where selling off Sandwiches got two packs for 50 p ! and brought him a small water came to 98p went back gave them to him he said God Bless you mate

We go to a regular pub so this Saturday if hes in town Im taking a blanket and a flask of tea if hes not there the landlady can keep it till next day for me

The tea will be cold the next day.
What's the best £1 you have ever spent? on 18:25 - Jan 22 with 1251 viewsdickythorpe

What's the best £1 you have ever spent? on 14:20 - Jan 22 by CountyJim

Fair do's to you. There's not many like you around.

I saw the news the other day about the fraud which has caused the Cyrienians charity to close. To see those homeless people upset hit me hard. One guy they interviewed used to work with me but cut of all ties after he left our firm. It was nice to hear he was back on his feet thanks to this charity.
The 2 who have been behind the fraud should be publicly humiliated and thrown away in jail to rot.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2015 18:29]
What's the best £1 you have ever spent? on 16:13 - Jan 23 with 1164 viewsoldgrey

On the bus on the way up to preston when the swans got promoted to the old division 1 I invested £1 on a scrathcard. I won £100 which was a lot of money in those days. And it was my birthday. Oh happy day. O me merhecule.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024