Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who else thinks Clark isn't getting enough out of this squad? 18:05 - Jan 24 with 2008 viewsstraightatthewall

Is it the right time for this thread yet?

We got Bogdanovic, Oyston got very rich

Who else thinks Clark isn't getting enough out of this squad? on 18:11 - Jan 24 with 1991 viewsPlumbs

Its a good hour back to East London from Watford,then you've got to encounter all those jubilant Bratfurd fans

Real fans go to pubs like the HITW or the Welly

Who else thinks Clark isn't getting enough out of this squad? on 18:12 - Jan 24 with 1990 viewsBISONS

He is so tactically inept is beyond a joke. He is just a thick ex footballer, he has been the man at the helm for 3 total capitulations this season.

We have clueless owners and a clueless manager.

I can't explain the hatred inside me and I'm sure im not alone. I'm in control, I can't vouch for everybody though. The longer this continues I can see only one outcome and it won't be pretty.
Who else thinks Clark isn't getting enough out of this squad? on 10:21 - Jan 25 with 1889 viewssteve_g

Who else thinks Clark isn't getting enough out of this squad? on 18:12 - Jan 24 by BISONS

He is so tactically inept is beyond a joke. He is just a thick ex footballer, he has been the man at the helm for 3 total capitulations this season.

We have clueless owners and a clueless manager.

I can't explain the hatred inside me and I'm sure im not alone. I'm in control, I can't vouch for everybody though. The longer this continues I can see only one outcome and it won't be pretty.

Tactically he's awful but other than O'Hara who has he brought in who has strengthened the side.

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

Who else thinks Clark isn't getting enough out of this squad? on 16:14 - Jan 25 with 1850 viewsArchibaldKnox

Who else thinks Clark isn't getting enough out of this squad? on 10:21 - Jan 25 by steve_g

Tactically he's awful but other than O'Hara who has he brought in who has strengthened the side.

His accent doesn't help him, and on those grounds I would look deeper before calling him thick. But having looked deeper, you can't see much intelligence behind those eyes.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2015 16:40]
Who else thinks Clark isn't getting enough out of this squad? on 16:35 - Jan 25 with 1843 viewsscratchingshed

Who else thinks Clark isn't getting enough out of this squad? on 16:14 - Jan 25 by ArchibaldKnox

His accent doesn't help him, and on those grounds I would look deeper before calling him thick. But having looked deeper, you can't see much intelligence behind those eyes.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2015 16:40]

As the saying goes "you cannot polish a turd"
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024