Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The worst is not So long as we can say 'This is the worst.' 21:00 - Jan 24 with 2153 viewsterminallytangerine

Condolences to all my fellow Seasiders.

I didn't go today but found the radio too painful to listen after their equalising goal.

All credit to those who travelled: you must be in an even bigger state of shock.
The worst is not So long as we can say 'This is the worst.' on 02:41 - Jan 25 with 2052 viewscamberwell1

Well I'm sat in an A/c apartment on the Gold Coast with my B/ham City pal - I was talking to him about Lee Clark and it's funny how they have improved since Clark left them and let's face it they were certain for relegation (with us) under him

I fear the real pain we're enduring has only just begun - the team, the club and everyone but the fans don't fit the description of their titles.

Since watching Pool in the late 60's and always having pride for the club this is worst than the darkest days of Cartmell, re-election and dreadful relegAtions

The fans deserve much better - we need to take over our club
The worst is not So long as we can say 'This is the worst.' on 11:32 - Jan 25 with 2024 viewsterminallytangerine

The worst is not So long as we can say 'This is the worst.' on 02:41 - Jan 25 by camberwell1

Well I'm sat in an A/c apartment on the Gold Coast with my B/ham City pal - I was talking to him about Lee Clark and it's funny how they have improved since Clark left them and let's face it they were certain for relegation (with us) under him

I fear the real pain we're enduring has only just begun - the team, the club and everyone but the fans don't fit the description of their titles.

Since watching Pool in the late 60's and always having pride for the club this is worst than the darkest days of Cartmell, re-election and dreadful relegAtions

Couldn't agree more my Camberwell Beauty: the fans deserve so much better from the club and this feels worse than the day we beat Blackburn and Alan Brown was sacked..

Oh for some leadership at the top and a restoration of pride.
The worst is not So long as we can say 'This is the worst.' on 16:12 - Jan 25 with 1986 viewsArchibaldKnox

The worst is not So long as we can say 'This is the worst.' on 11:32 - Jan 25 by terminallytangerine

Couldn't agree more my Camberwell Beauty: the fans deserve so much better from the club and this feels worse than the day we beat Blackburn and Alan Brown was sacked..

Oh for some leadership at the top and a restoration of pride.

A restoration of decency as the culture of the club.
Sadly, the owners don't have that in their family upbringing.
The worst is not So long as we can say 'This is the worst.' on 16:51 - Jan 25 with 1976 viewsribble

The worst is not So long as we can say 'This is the worst.' on 02:41 - Jan 25 by camberwell1

'The fans deserve so much better.' It's an expression I've seen/heard numerous times over the last year and particularly so in the last 24 hours. And it's true....but, tragically, it's also a line of thinking our current owners would not even begin to understand.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024