Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it true that towards the end of Laudrup's reign... 08:42 - Jan 25 with 14259 viewsConcerned_Parent

he had to deal with Williams, Monk, and Tate complaining about him to Jenkins behind his back? I heard rumours about this but I always wanted to know if they were true. I do know that Monk had criticized Laudrup's training and said it wasn't intensive enough, and Tate came out and said that he never got on with him and that he wasn't his type of person.
Is it true that towards the end of Laudrup's reign... on 00:22 - Jan 26 with 1178 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Is it true that towards the end of Laudrup's reign... on 13:40 - Jan 25 by icecoldjack

Tremendous post.

I 100% agree with everything you say, i'm sure many others do too.

Some of the senior players have ego's that make them believe they are bigger than the club, being indulged by directors hasn't helped the bigger picture here.

Manager's being stabbed in the back by players is nothing new, monk will need to be careful the same thing doesn't happen to him.

Those that live by the sword..

The players don't seem to be playing for the manager like they were earlier in the season, that is clear to see from everyone including the directors of the club.

The knives are already out for him but instead of running bitching to the chairman they're working to rule on the pitch and have been for over a month.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024