Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pool 19/5 to beat Brighton 11:43 - Jan 30 with 443 viewsOsbourne

Pool 19/5 Draw 13/5 Brighton 17/20

Virtually 4/1 for a home win. Brighton are having a poor season. I don't see why Pool can't win this one.
Pool 19/5 to beat Brighton on 18:34 - Jan 31 with 397 viewsOsbourne

Well done lads.
1-0 will do fine.
Great strike by Jamie O'Hara. Stockdale was slightly off his line, it simply flew into the top right hand corner of Stockdale's onion bag. YOU BEAUTY!

9 points v Norwich, Middlesbrough and Nottingham Forest and Pool are right back in there with a fighting chance.

I cashed in today as well with the 1-0. Jamie O'Hara - YOU BEAUTY!!
Pool 19/5 to beat Brighton on 18:44 - Jan 31 with 394 viewsscratchingshed

Pool 19/5 to beat Brighton on 18:34 - Jan 31 by Osbourne

Well done lads.
1-0 will do fine.
Great strike by Jamie O'Hara. Stockdale was slightly off his line, it simply flew into the top right hand corner of Stockdale's onion bag. YOU BEAUTY!

9 points v Norwich, Middlesbrough and Nottingham Forest and Pool are right back in there with a fighting chance.

I cashed in today as well with the 1-0. Jamie O'Hara - YOU BEAUTY!!

I actually went today (shock horror) attended the demo first of course.

The game was absolutely terrible 2 shocking sides who wouldn't have scored a goal from open play had they been playing till Sunday, did any of the keepers have a shot to save?

Based on the performance I won't be rushing back, good win however but too little too late. I am afraid.
Pool 19/5 to beat Brighton on 18:55 - Jan 31 with 383 viewsribble

Pool 19/5 to beat Brighton on 18:44 - Jan 31 by scratchingshed

I actually went today (shock horror) attended the demo first of course.

The game was absolutely terrible 2 shocking sides who wouldn't have scored a goal from open play had they been playing till Sunday, did any of the keepers have a shot to save?

Based on the performance I won't be rushing back, good win however but too little too late. I am afraid.

You were at the game and I boycotted it. Who'd have thought, eh?
Pool 19/5 to beat Brighton on 20:57 - Jan 31 with 371 viewsscratchingshed

Pool 19/5 to beat Brighton on 18:55 - Jan 31 by ribble

You were at the game and I boycotted it. Who'd have thought, eh?

Trust me I have boycotted more games than you this season ribble.
Pool 19/5 to beat Brighton on 21:33 - Jan 31 with 365 viewsribble

Pool 19/5 to beat Brighton on 20:57 - Jan 31 by scratchingshed

Trust me I have boycotted more games than you this season ribble.

You mean you haven't turned up when you should have, but did when you shouldn't have - quite the reverse to my good self, in fact. I think that comfortably makes me the winner of this evenings shed v ribble Moral High Ground contest.
Pool 19/5 to beat Brighton on 17:32 - Feb 1 with 330 viewsBringBelekonBack

Pool 19/5 to beat Brighton on 21:33 - Jan 31 by ribble

You mean you haven't turned up when you should have, but did when you shouldn't have - quite the reverse to my good self, in fact. I think that comfortably makes me the winner of this evenings shed v ribble Moral High Ground contest.

To be honest I didn't really get those guys who had season tickets, went to the demo and didn't go in. It's your club not the Oyston's and no one should stop you watching your team.

Oh and Os - think this is the first time I didn't notice your odds post this season - certainly didn't act on it
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024