Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Get in 17:56 - Feb 1 with 7503 viewsBournedore

What a victory. Amazing performance 2nd half. Some of the posters on here need to take a look at themselves. Missing montero, ki, Leon, siggy and obviously no bony, so basically a 2nd team, and people moaning. Incredible. Up theirs, and up yours Southampton. Payback's a bitch....
Get in on 20:43 - Feb 2 with 1003 viewsTreforys_Jack

Get in on 20:40 - Feb 2 by skippyjack

That first sentence is borderline insanity (but carry on).. I was glad we lost.. it produced a fantastic reaction from the team.

So you're still glad we lost, I put it down to throwing your toys out of the pram because of the poor performance, but no, you're actually glad we lost in a cup where we could have gone all the way, bizarre !
Get in on 20:46 - Feb 2 with 999 viewsjackb

Get in on 19:36 - Feb 2 by Parlay

Always a bonus.

now i know i'll get bored before you because I can go to sleep knowing I haven't had the last word but i am curious as to how much it means to you
Get in on 20:54 - Feb 2 with 993 viewsskippyjack

Get in on 20:43 - Feb 2 by Treforys_Jack

So you're still glad we lost, I put it down to throwing your toys out of the pram because of the poor performance, but no, you're actually glad we lost in a cup where we could have gone all the way, bizarre !

yep i'm clearly throwing my toys out of my pram (getting weird now).. we wouldn't have won the cup.. we're not good enough.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Get in on 09:25 - Feb 3 with 950 viewsTreforys_Jack

Get in on 20:54 - Feb 2 by skippyjack

yep i'm clearly throwing my toys out of my pram (getting weird now).. we wouldn't have won the cup.. we're not good enough.

No worries, you hoped we would lose halfway through the game, and then stated you were glad we lost. Thats something I can't relate to, so with that in mind I'm out. Enjoy your day.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024