Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Plans are under-way for another demo 03:06 - Feb 2 with 1043 viewsLeeJCP

Fans are discussing another demo. The success and fantastic turn out of Saturday seems to have motivated fans back into action.

so far we are planning to meet 2.30pm again west stand prior to the Forest game. Further details are being discussed and will be updated when finalised,

It's great to see all this new found motivation, at least one good thing so far has come out of Saturdays successful protest.
Plans are under-way for another demo on 08:46 - Feb 2 with 1025 viewsscratchingshed

We need to have a demo at every home game we have left not just the Forest game, let's keep the drum beat going.
Plans are under-way for another demo on 09:29 - Feb 2 with 1020 viewsLeeJCP

Plans are under-way for another demo on 08:46 - Feb 2 by scratchingshed

We need to have a demo at every home game we have left not just the Forest game, let's keep the drum beat going.

It is being discussed scratching. Many people have said the same. I personally can't make everyone but I am sure those who can WILL.

Remember keep an eye out for Knights posts as they have a few ideas in the pipelines.
Plans are under-way for another demo on 20:27 - Feb 4 with 958 viewsLeeJCP

Prior to Forest game meet at West stand 2.30pm
Splitting into groups to go to other stands and meet back at west for a final vocal folley.

Just to reiterate. I am not organising this one just helping fans spread the word.
Thanks
Plans are under-way for another demo on 09:32 - Feb 7 with 865 viewsHappy_Satsuma

Plans are under-way for another demo on 20:27 - Feb 4 by LeeJCP

Prior to Forest game meet at West stand 2.30pm
Splitting into groups to go to other stands and meet back at west for a final vocal folley.

Just to reiterate. I am not organising this one just helping fans spread the word.
Thanks

Visually you want something striking - a naked sit in, everyone dressed in black, everyone with KO face masks on .. that's how to get pictures out amongst the press.

Poll: Riga - Stay or Go

Plans are under-way for another demo on 11:47 - Feb 7 with 852 viewsLeeJCP

Plans are under-way for another demo on 09:32 - Feb 7 by Happy_Satsuma

Visually you want something striking - a naked sit in, everyone dressed in black, everyone with KO face masks on .. that's how to get pictures out amongst the press.

agreed, but if we want a demo at EVERY home game like people are suggesting, there is little time to properly organise a gimmick, this one has only just started to take off. With everything else going on.

The one for Brighton game was spread for over 4 weeks so this really needs some commitment to post and spread off line word as much as we can to be another success.

Everyone suggesting these demos I hope you can all post and spread the word to get the same attention as the last one. drip drip drip!!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024