Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'Arry's gone 16:22 - Feb 3 with 1671 viewsHannibal_de_Seaside

Had to resign because of the need for an imminent knee operation would prevent him from doing his job.

Yeah Harry, right.

Without resort to the cheque book Mr. Redknapp has had to rely on his skills as a coach and motivator this season. Result? 19 points from 12 home games and 0 points from 11 away games and 21st in the league.

I'll admit here that I never liked Mr. Redknapp as a player or as a coach, but I hope he recovers quickly from his operation and has a long and healthy retirement from the game. The downside is he'll probably be snapped up as an analyst by some broadcaster (hopefully not a free terrestrial one) so will be spouting rubbish on TV for some years to come.
'Arry's gone on 17:23 - Feb 3 with 1652 viewsscratchingshed

Pretty obvious because of the purse strings that have been tightened by the owners, also the failure to land Adebyeor another issue.

Arry has proved over the years he's as useless with money as without it, time for retirement methinks.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2015 17:25]
'Arry's gone on 17:24 - Feb 3 with 1652 viewsscratchingshed

Ops double post.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2015 17:26]
'Arry's gone on 17:26 - Feb 3 with 1644 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

'Arry's gone on 17:24 - Feb 3 by scratchingshed

Ops double post.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2015 17:26]

Can't disagree with that shed.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

'Arry's gone on 18:04 - Feb 3 with 1626 viewsOsbourne

'Arry's gone on 17:26 - Feb 3 by basilrobbiereborn

Can't disagree with that shed.

Harry should of stayed at Spurs. I could never understand why he left there. At the point he left, Spurs were doing really well, and have continued to do a lot better than in recent history, since. Harry had a "nice little earner" going there - why did they sack him?

Harry and his son, Jamie, can give us all their football wisdom on Sky now.

I always quite liked Harry, bit cocky, fancied himself, always made me smile when he appeared. It would of been funny to of had him as the England manager, he was the presses hot favourite and then we got "Our Roy."

Will he come back into management - Portsmouth? Doesn't he still live in Poole?
'Arry's gone on 08:11 - Feb 4 with 1589 viewsOsbourne

'Arry's gone on 18:04 - Feb 3 by Osbourne

Harry should of stayed at Spurs. I could never understand why he left there. At the point he left, Spurs were doing really well, and have continued to do a lot better than in recent history, since. Harry had a "nice little earner" going there - why did they sack him?

Harry and his son, Jamie, can give us all their football wisdom on Sky now.

I always quite liked Harry, bit cocky, fancied himself, always made me smile when he appeared. It would of been funny to of had him as the England manager, he was the presses hot favourite and then we got "Our Roy."

Will he come back into management - Portsmouth? Doesn't he still live in Poole?

A little gem I picked up on the radio last night :

"Harry Rednapp (which I can't spell!) is like Marmite.

You either love him , or hate him!"

Standing up for 'our Harry', I would rather listen to him rather than a lot of other managers about the various leagues!
'Arry's gone on 10:32 - Feb 4 with 1576 viewsHannibal_de_Seaside

Ossie, he left Spurs (or they sacked him 'cos he didn't have his mind on the job and he wasn't too bothered about it) because he thought he was nailed on for the England job, with all the backing of his meeja friends. I think that when he didn't get it (thankfully) he got disillusioned about it all and became rent-a-bloke darn sarf and ended up at QPR.

Reading the Evening Standard on Monday evening there was a long piece about the approval given for the Old Oak Common development north of Shepherds Bush which includes, inter alia, a 40,000 seat stadium for QPR. Planning permission granted by fat boy Pickles over the heads of local objectors who will have to add an extra five minutes to their journey every week to see their loved ones in Wormwood Scrubs. If they finally move out of the current cramped anachronism that is Loftus Road and flog it for the megabucks that land in that part of London commands they could become serious players in the Prem over time. Fernandes knew what he was doing when he relieved Briatore of the club.

Edit: sorry, he relieved Bernie Ecclestone of the majority shareholding, not Briatore. I'll try to do better in future. Bernie wouldn't notice the relatively small sums (to him) that the windfall sale of Loftus Road would bring, so no doubt he's not bothered.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2015 12:05]
'Arry's gone on 12:20 - Feb 4 with 1556 viewsPNENIL

'Arry's gone on 10:32 - Feb 4 by Hannibal_de_Seaside

Ossie, he left Spurs (or they sacked him 'cos he didn't have his mind on the job and he wasn't too bothered about it) because he thought he was nailed on for the England job, with all the backing of his meeja friends. I think that when he didn't get it (thankfully) he got disillusioned about it all and became rent-a-bloke darn sarf and ended up at QPR.

Reading the Evening Standard on Monday evening there was a long piece about the approval given for the Old Oak Common development north of Shepherds Bush which includes, inter alia, a 40,000 seat stadium for QPR. Planning permission granted by fat boy Pickles over the heads of local objectors who will have to add an extra five minutes to their journey every week to see their loved ones in Wormwood Scrubs. If they finally move out of the current cramped anachronism that is Loftus Road and flog it for the megabucks that land in that part of London commands they could become serious players in the Prem over time. Fernandes knew what he was doing when he relieved Briatore of the club.

Edit: sorry, he relieved Bernie Ecclestone of the majority shareholding, not Briatore. I'll try to do better in future. Bernie wouldn't notice the relatively small sums (to him) that the windfall sale of Loftus Road would bring, so no doubt he's not bothered.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2015 12:05]

If Harry said it was raining id definately go outside to check.
Didnt get what he wanted in the transfer window and doesnt trust his own abilty to get them out of trouble...or it could be his knees.
Expect him to be the next Bournemouth manager when Eddie Howe goes 4 or 5 games without a win.
'Arry's gone on 12:51 - Feb 4 with 1550 viewsPlumbs

'Arry's gone on 17:23 - Feb 3 by scratchingshed

Pretty obvious because of the purse strings that have been tightened by the owners, also the failure to land Adebyeor another issue.

Arry has proved over the years he's as useless with money as without it, time for retirement methinks.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2015 17:25]

Anyone who's useless with money should consider retirement.

Given the state of the Treasury Wizz should have gone years ago

Real fans go to pubs like the HITW or the Welly

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024