Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Offical Swansea City v Sunderland Matchday Thread 04:45 - Feb 7 with 13460 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Offical Swansea City v Sunderland Matchday Thread on 14:23 - Feb 7 with 3449 viewssnork44

Why no Leon on the bench ?

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

The Offical Swansea City v Sunderland Matchday Thread on 14:25 - Feb 7 with 3439 viewsApeShit

The Offical Swansea City v Sunderland Matchday Thread on 14:21 - Feb 7 by NeiltheTaylor

Another tactical masterclass from Garry...

How Dyer is in the starting line-up is mind boggling to me!

Montero should be starting all day.
The Offical Swansea City v Sunderland Matchday Thread on 14:47 - Feb 7 with 3287 viewsSenhin

The Offical Swansea City v Sunderland Matchday Thread on 14:25 - Feb 7 by ApeShit

How Dyer is in the starting line-up is mind boggling to me!

Montero should be starting all day.

Because he's just coming back from an injury, which he tweaked again last time he played too soon... Monk was picking him over Dyer when he was fit.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

The Offical Swansea City v Sunderland Matchday Thread on 15:13 - Feb 7 with 3046 viewsGroo

Prince Albert of Monaco in crowd ? Royalty come to see us now eh

Groo does what Groo does best

The Offical Swansea City v Sunderland Matchday Thread on 15:13 - Feb 7 with 3038 viewshobo

The Offical Swansea City v Sunderland Matchday Thread on 15:13 - Feb 7 by Groo

Prince Albert of Monaco in crowd ? Royalty come to see us now eh

He's a Jack!
The Offical Swansea City v Sunderland Matchday Thread on 15:18 - Feb 7 with 2961 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Maybe he's curious what the "Investors" are borrowing all that money against

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Offical Swansea City v Sunderland Matchday Thread on 15:29 - Feb 7 with 2837 viewsepaul

Bony would have buried that

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Offical Swansea City v Sunderland Matchday Thread on 15:29 - Feb 7 with 2837 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Enjoying this. We're playing well.

Login to get fewer ads

The Offical Swansea City v Sunderland Matchday Thread on 15:30 - Feb 7 with 2824 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The Offical Swansea City v Sunderland Matchday Thread on 15:29 - Feb 7 by epaul

Bony would have buried that

First chance? Nah, he'd need another two at least ;)

The Offical Swansea City v Sunderland Matchday Thread on 15:34 - Feb 7 with 2777 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Offside, but he should have buried that

The Offical Swansea City v Sunderland Matchday Thread on 15:42 - Feb 7 with 2651 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Arsebiscuits

The Offical Swansea City v Sunderland Matchday Thread on 15:43 - Feb 7 with 2632 viewsforkbeard

jammy tw@ts but fernandez needs a slap for letting him go
The Offical Swansea City v Sunderland Matchday Thread on 15:43 - Feb 7 with 2613 viewsepaul

FFS!!!!!!!!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Offical Swansea City v Sunderland Matchday Thread on 15:43 - Feb 7 with 2579 viewsquiff

Fernandez backing off way too much!

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

The Offical Swansea City v Sunderland Matchday Thread on 15:47 - Feb 7 with 2454 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I warned about how dangerous Defoe is.
Compare that to Gomis.
The Offical Swansea City v Sunderland Matchday Thread on 15:47 - Feb 7 with 2324 viewsSenhin

The Offical Swansea City v Sunderland Matchday Thread on 15:43 - Feb 7 by forkbeard

jammy tw@ts but fernandez needs a slap for letting him go

Sterling doesn't play for them.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

The Offical Swansea City v Sunderland Matchday Thread on 15:48 - Feb 7 with 2269 viewsshandyjack

The Offical Swansea City v Sunderland Matchday Thread on 15:47 - Feb 7 by Senhin

Sterling doesn't play for them.

Gomis has failed to produce yet again, should give Nelson a longer chance to have an impact

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Offical Swansea City v Sunderland Matchday Thread on 15:50 - Feb 7 with 2229 viewsIslander

The Offical Swansea City v Sunderland Matchday Thread on 15:47 - Feb 7 by A_Fans_Dad

I warned about how dangerous Defoe is.
Compare that to Gomis.

stark isnt it
The Offical Swansea City v Sunderland Matchday Thread on 15:51 - Feb 7 with 2203 viewsicecoldjack

Defoe, what a striker. Gomis mis firing again in front of goal, other than that we are playing ok fernandez has had a mare allowing Defoe to run that far, he obviously knows nothing about the player allowing him to do that.
The Offical Swansea City v Sunderland Matchday Thread on 15:55 - Feb 7 with 2099 viewsazjack

The Offical Swansea City v Sunderland Matchday Thread on 15:51 - Feb 7 by icecoldjack

Defoe, what a striker. Gomis mis firing again in front of goal, other than that we are playing ok fernandez has had a mare allowing Defoe to run that far, he obviously knows nothing about the player allowing him to do that.

Saw that coming almost in slow motion. If you're going to back off then at least make sure the ball is nowhere near his right foot.
The Offical Swansea City v Sunderland Matchday Thread on 15:57 - Feb 7 with 2051 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Also note that we have 2 Yellow Cards and they have none, yet again.
The Offical Swansea City v Sunderland Matchday Thread on 16:01 - Feb 7 with 1971 viewsApeShit

The Offical Swansea City v Sunderland Matchday Thread on 15:57 - Feb 7 by A_Fans_Dad

Also note that we have 2 Yellow Cards and they have none, yet again.

Poor discipline?
The Offical Swansea City v Sunderland Matchday Thread on 16:05 - Feb 7 with 1909 viewsApeShit

Dyer looking much better today, I take my original post back
The Offical Swansea City v Sunderland Matchday Thread on 16:11 - Feb 7 with 1834 viewsMrSwerve

Does Montero not like passing to Shelvey?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Offical Swansea City v Sunderland Matchday Thread on 16:14 - Feb 7 with 1794 viewsquiff

We're doing the right things but we still look terrified of closing down whenever Sunderland counter which is giving them a lot of space.

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024