Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pays to complain again 16:23 - Feb 10 with 936 viewsCountyJim

Go on call me a tight git but just came back off my hols in Gran Canaria hired a car through Avis at Las Palmas airport went to pick it up was told by the woman behind the counter that I had to pay for my fuel in advance 53 euros 35 cents I was tired and just wanted to get my car and get to hotel

Anyway got talking to another customer at my hotel he tells me he didnt have to pay fueling costs just top up what he used

So when I went back to desk to drop of keys complained but no luck they stuck to their guns it was tough so today I rang Avis customer service line and complained guess what full refund of 53 euros 35 cents so in the end didnt have to pay for any fuel

Start complaining you fools
Pays to complain again on 16:46 - Feb 10 with 906 viewsswanduck

I complained to Haribo once after I found some gross black stuff that looked like lead (turned out it was edible machine oil - ewwwww) in a bag of haribos. They sent me a very nice letter explaining what it was along with a MASSIVE box of haribos - most companies will compensate you if you complain. The customer is always right.
Pays to complain again on 16:49 - Feb 10 with 894 viewsperchrockjack

This petrol thingis a scam.
CAREFUL WHEN BOOKINGRE

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Pays to complain again on 16:52 - Feb 10 with 887 viewsicecoldjack

Pays to complain again on 16:46 - Feb 10 by swanduck

I complained to Haribo once after I found some gross black stuff that looked like lead (turned out it was edible machine oil - ewwwww) in a bag of haribos. They sent me a very nice letter explaining what it was along with a MASSIVE box of haribos - most companies will compensate you if you complain. The customer is always right.

I thought all Haribo's taste like machine oil ? ..
Pays to complain again on 17:48 - Feb 10 with 829 viewsazjack

As the late n great Tommy Cooper was reputed to have said - on numerous occasions, "Its not about the principle, its about the money".

But seriously, I always complain if the product or service is less than promised. The key is to complain to the right person in the right way (the facts sans verbal abuse).
You don't get if you don't ask.

Having previously run a successful retail business, it always amazed me to see how deferential customers are (especially in the UK). In my experience, I'd encourage feedback and complaints about my service because in the long run you develop better products/service and more loyal customers.
Pays to complain again on 17:50 - Feb 10 with 821 viewsperchrockjack

I'm a complainer

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024