Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chris Ramsey 21:41 - Feb 10 with 8408 viewssixnil

Passing, Closing Down, Spirit....
Chris Ramsey on 05:37 - Feb 11 with 2533 viewsvegasranger

The team pressed in packs tonight just like Southampton did to us at the weekend. We played some very tidy possession football. Two classy goals and we had other chances. Compare the performance to anything we have seen from a QPR team in the last two years. The commentator said there was huge difference in attitude compared to the performance at Burnley. Thank you Chris Ramsey for giving us some pride back !!
Chris Ramsey on 06:04 - Feb 11 with 2506 viewsozexile

I haven't seen us play that well and controlled in years. Looked energetic and up for it. Very very pleased.
Chris Ramsey on 06:18 - Feb 11 with 2490 viewsCanadaRanger

Hey, Tony... If you give Ramsey a chance till the end of season you save a million or two... Just saying... :)
[Post edited 11 Feb 2015 6:19]
Chris Ramsey on 09:06 - Feb 11 with 2379 viewsDANRANGER

The application of each player was exactly what you expect and credit to Chris Ramsey for this. Each and everyone of them knew there job and we got the goals at important times. Sunderland were poor but we made them poor. If we had the same tactics and application at Everton we would have won so it does come down to how the manager sets the play and every detail matters.

Difficult position now for TF as Ramsey probably deserves a run at this and clearly has the players on side. that type of perfomance will get us a few more points on the road.
Chris Ramsey on 09:17 - Feb 11 with 2334 viewspaulparker

The Performance last night reminded me of the time Dowie took over from Harford and we won 2-1 at Wolves ,
what stood out for me was the way the team looked fitter than normal, especially Niko who seemed to be up and down the left wing all night
I said previously that we needed the fullbacks to push forward which we did to good effect especially the 1st half so well done for Ramsey on that one
it was also good to see Fer start behind Zamora who looks excellent in that position and not shunted to the left wing where he is out the game
big credit to Phillips and Barton who put in a shift
hopefully we can carry this forward to Hull , win there and we have a real chance

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Chris Ramsey on 11:33 - Feb 11 with 2298 viewsDorse

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Chris Ramsey on 11:51 - Feb 11 with 2246 viewsadhoc_qpr

The defence still looked pretty shaky and porous, luckily Green had a stormer.

But the midfield, pressing, movement and urgency was almost unrecognisably improved.

Was it just the 'new manager' bounce from Redknapp going though?

Or was it due to Ramsey's coaching and given another 2 weeks he can improve things even further?
Chris Ramsey on 11:54 - Feb 11 with 2232 viewsBucksRanger

Players and staff want Chris Ramsey as boss.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/425031/EXCLUSIVE-QPR-players-and-staff
Login to get fewer ads

Chris Ramsey on 15:00 - Feb 11 with 2126 viewsPinnerPaul

Chris Ramsey on 23:34 - Feb 10 by distortR

Interestingly i just heard Ramsey mention the pre-match warm up. How many times have we started slowly, forced on to the back foot? The more i see post redknapp, the more apparent it becomes that even the basics weren't being done properly.

Indeed - we are still the only team in PL who haven't scored in first 15' of a match.
Chris Ramsey on 15:04 - Feb 11 with 2116 viewstimcocking

Chris Ramsey on 21:55 - Feb 10 by bosh67

The big difference for me was the first ten minutes. We actually went at them and they struggled to recover. Old school QPR and it worked.

Well done team. Well done Chris. Albatross removed.

we'd had a slow start in our previous 96 games...
Chris Ramsey on 18:22 - Feb 11 with 2019 viewsdenhamhoop2

On the evidence of the 2 games we certainly could do worse than give him the rest of the season.Both games we had a shape and a pattern.Harry too often said its all about better players well sometimes it isnt tactics and a plan can make a difference.Athletico Madrid keep beating Real and they most certainly don't have better individual players but everyone knows their job and is only asked to do what they can do well.At times we rode our luck last night but Fer's effort goes in game would have been over by half time
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024