Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread 22:17 - Feb 20 with 23684 viewsjackharris

'He could have been Killed, he could have been killed!' 'RVP could now have been RIP!'

'Thor' Battles the Red Devils Once More for Supremacy!

With his side kick Bruce Ki

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 18:15 - Feb 21 with 2849 viewsEdmundo

The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 17:44 - Feb 21 by rossshaw

Well done boys, proud of Shelvey and Cork. Brilliant out there today oh and Ki!

They were all committed today!
[Post edited 21 Feb 2015 17:44]

Cork was friggin great, really commited.

Routledge was shit first 45, Montero was a thorn in United side from the moment he came on.

Well done all 👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 18:18 - Feb 21 with 2831 viewsDr_Winston

Much more like it. Players willing to have a run. Numbers getting into the box. Quicker ball forward instead of glacial passing.

A performance to be pleased about regardless of the result, to get a win just seals the deal.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 18:25 - Feb 21 with 2773 viewsLeonisGod

Not that I really care, but what the eff have Utd done to RvP and Rooney? RvP anonymous, and Rooney you can see why he hasn't had a shot on target from open play so far this year. Fellani is their biggest nucance and he's just a thuggish Andy Carroll mark 2. Very poor from them given the supposed quality they have.
The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 18:30 - Feb 21 with 2747 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 18:25 - Feb 21 by LeonisGod

Not that I really care, but what the eff have Utd done to RvP and Rooney? RvP anonymous, and Rooney you can see why he hasn't had a shot on target from open play so far this year. Fellani is their biggest nucance and he's just a thuggish Andy Carroll mark 2. Very poor from them given the supposed quality they have.

We were well into the second half before I even noticed RvP on the pitch.

Rooney's always been ineffectual down here. Four games and he's done very little in all of them.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 18:38 - Feb 21 with 2697 viewsLeonisGod

The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 18:30 - Feb 21 by Dr_Winston

Rooney's always been ineffectual down here. Four games and he's done very little in all of them.

That's true about Rooney; he doesn't seem to bother us much. RvP was shockingly awol. Not sure what's going on there but surely van gaal should know how to get the most from him. Anyhow, not our problem. I'd love to be able to bring on Mata from the bench, but even that didn't have an impact. Valencia was their only change that had an effect but Montero countered that (although about 10-15 mins too late imo).
The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 18:45 - Feb 21 with 2673 viewsTreforys_Jack

Didn't realise how low our possession was 36%.
The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 18:49 - Feb 21 with 2660 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 18:45 - Feb 21 by Treforys_Jack

Didn't realise how low our possession was 36%.

It is new way of winning, less possession but one more Goal.
The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 18:50 - Feb 21 with 2653 viewsmax936

Brilliant absolutely awesome Shelvey, Gomis both outstanding, Fernandez at the back superb, in fact it is difficult finding a fault with any of the players.

Utd were clueless run totally out of idea's and just kept lumping it up to Fellaini in the end, just how he stayed on the field is still a mystery to me, he committed 3 fouls in the first 20 mins, but it took 5 before he got booked incredible.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 18:55 - Feb 21 with 2622 viewsManBearSwan2

Thought everyone played well today but Jonjo absolutely bossed the game for me. What formation did we start with? It seemed to give him more license to get forward than usual with Siggy on the pitch, who was also outstanding.
The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 18:57 - Feb 21 with 2619 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 22:35 - Feb 20 by SwansNZ

Me too. I've even gone for Gomis to score

I've been saying all week, Gomis would score, and what a great header it was

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 18:58 - Feb 21 with 2616 viewsStarsky

The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 18:55 - Feb 21 by ManBearSwan2

Thought everyone played well today but Jonjo absolutely bossed the game for me. What formation did we start with? It seemed to give him more license to get forward than usual with Siggy on the pitch, who was also outstanding.

I thought Siggy was quiet to be honest

It's just the internet, init.

The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 19:09 - Feb 21 with 2563 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 18:30 - Feb 21 by Dr_Winston

I concur, Rooney seems to disappear when at the Liberty. I wonder if RVP is going over the hill.
The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 19:13 - Feb 21 with 2539 viewsJackanapes

The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 18:49 - Feb 21 by A_Fans_Dad

It is new way of winning, less possession but one more Goal.

We are like Liam Neeson in unknown.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 19:14 - Feb 21 with 2536 viewsStarsky

The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 19:13 - Feb 21 by Jackanapes

We are like Liam Neeson in unknown.

Taken

The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 19:28 - Feb 21 with 2486 viewsazjack

Great win but can't help thinking that the sight of a red faced and smokin' SAF stalking the sidelines would not have gone unnoticed by the red shirts on the pitch - and also by the referee and linesmen.

VG a pale imitation of the master.
The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 19:31 - Feb 21 with 2476 viewsStarsky

The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 19:14 - Feb 21 by Starsky

Taken

And taken 2

The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 19:37 - Feb 21 with 2440 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 17:38 - Feb 21 by slate_dk

FYI according to the Danish commentators there were a banner over the M4 near Port Talbot, "the red welsh army" greeting LVG and his men.

Yes there was. LVGs welsh red army. How stupid do you actually have to be to 'support' a team from Manchester when you are welsh. Ar4eholes.

Great win. I didn't really expect it, which makes it even better.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 19:59 - Feb 21 with 2369 viewsjacabertawe

Van Gall and Mooney ungracious in defeat on video interviews.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 20:18 - Feb 21 with 2292 viewsJackanapes

The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 19:14 - Feb 21 by Starsky

Taken

No. Unknown. Where he forgets who he is. Loses his identity so to speak.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 20:35 - Feb 21 with 2234 viewsbuilthjack

Just home after a quick 5 pints in my local after the drive home. Superb day.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 20:36 - Feb 21 with 2232 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 22:49 - Feb 20 by builthjack

2-0 Swans

I knew we would win. Have belief.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 20:42 - Feb 21 with 2209 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 20:36 - Feb 21 by builthjack

I knew we would win. Have belief.

But you were wrong, Man Utd scored one goal, like I predicted

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 20:45 - Feb 21 with 2199 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 20:42 - Feb 21 by SwansNZ

But you were wrong, Man Utd scored one goal, like I predicted

I had 2-1 to us in the prediction league....just needed Gomis to score the first for a clean sweep.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 22:09 - Feb 21 with 1996 viewsJethroJack

£10 @ 13/5 Swans win & £5 @ 14/1 Swans 2-1 Utd = £111.
Icing on the cake 🎂
The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 22:37 - Feb 21 with 1944 viewsJackfath

The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 22:09 - Feb 21 by JethroJack

£10 @ 13/5 Swans win & £5 @ 14/1 Swans 2-1 Utd = £111.
Icing on the cake 🎂

Well done Jethro!!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024