Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jamie Allen. 23:12 - Mar 3 with 2556 viewsRockerdale97

Keef finally played him in his best position. Ran the show tonight could of easily had a couple of goals himself. The ball for the 4th goal was top draw, if Messi did it ,it would be on loop 24/7 on SSN.
Jamie Allen. on 08:07 - Mar 4 with 2361 viewsaleanddale

Ran the show?

I like Jamie - a lot!! But he was seriously off the pace first half - came on strong later on though.

Standouts for me - rose Henderson and Bennett. Probably in that order.

Top win. Jamie needs more pitch time to get back fully to his very best form IMHO.
Jamie Allen. on 09:55 - Mar 4 with 2234 viewsParkinsGimp

He wasnt in right frame first half.
Brilliant second.
Though Crewe gave no opposition LOL
Can we play you every week :-)
[Post edited 4 Mar 2015 9:56]
Jamie Allen. on 14:30 - Mar 4 with 2030 viewsChaffRAFC

Allen was outstanding last night. Easily man of the match ahead of Hendo. He always shows for the ball, he's very comfortable on it, looks up and picks his passes very well. It's almost like watching Paul Scholes but on a smaller scale obviously. The lad is very young but he should be the one player we build our team around. If he's fit, he has to play, he's either going to become a 46 game a season man at Dale or he's going to make us an awful lot of money.

His pass for Bunney's second was absolutely outstanding!

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Jamie Allen. on 14:45 - Mar 4 with 2000 viewsdingdangblue

Jamie Allen. on 14:30 - Mar 4 by ChaffRAFC

Allen was outstanding last night. Easily man of the match ahead of Hendo. He always shows for the ball, he's very comfortable on it, looks up and picks his passes very well. It's almost like watching Paul Scholes but on a smaller scale obviously. The lad is very young but he should be the one player we build our team around. If he's fit, he has to play, he's either going to become a 46 game a season man at Dale or he's going to make us an awful lot of money.

His pass for Bunney's second was absolutely outstanding!

If only he could finish like Scholes - would have grabbed a hat trick last night. Any sort of comparison is a great compliment though as Scholes was a genius player.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Jamie Allen. on 14:54 - Mar 4 with 1981 viewsChaffRAFC

Absolutely, but there are so many similarities in style of play when Allen's on the ball. Massive talent!

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024