Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread 14:43 - Mar 4 with 22853 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 4 Mar 2015 19:03]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 19:38 - Mar 4 with 3492 viewsSweyns_Eye

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 19:08 - Mar 4 by oh_tommy_tommy

The clues in the name .

He's done so well for us in the past, I hope he gets his mojo back.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 19:39 - Mar 4 with 3486 viewsLeonisGod

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 19:02 - Mar 4 by Jackfath

The usual from me. An away game - I'd be very happy with a point delighted with three. If we lose, never mind, we move on.

Agreed. With the caveat that if Gomis has a shocker I think I'll lose patience with him. I'm willing, hoping for him to succeed, but we need to see a bit more from him imo. No hiding behind his marker for starters.
The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 19:41 - Mar 4 with 3461 viewslonglostjack

Think we can do this but put us down to lose on the prediction league so I can have some kind of consolation - how sad is that !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 19:53 - Mar 4 with 3296 viewsSwansNZ

unmarked in the box, ffs

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 19:53 - Mar 4 with 3293 viewsMrSwerve

Gomis collapsed...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 19:54 - Mar 4 with 3256 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 19:53 - Mar 4 by MrSwerve

Gomis collapsed...

shit. I hope he's ok

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 19:54 - Mar 4 with 3201 viewsphact0rri

Is this a pass out episode or something else?

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 19:54 - Mar 4 with 3184 viewscrackerjack

OMG.... not looking good

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 19:55 - Mar 4 with 3149 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 19:54 - Mar 4 by SwansNZ

shit. I hope he's ok

All players looking shocked and worried.

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 19:56 - Mar 4 with 3029 viewsandrew

Gomis has a history of collapsing in games.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 19:57 - Mar 4 with 2962 viewsswans11

What happened my stream went off
The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 19:58 - Mar 4 with 2881 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 19:55 - Mar 4 by MrSwerve

All players looking shocked and worried.

at least he's moving.

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 19:58 - Mar 4 with 2880 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 19:56 - Mar 4 by andrew

Gomis has a history of collapsing in games.

Is that serious or a bad joke?

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 19:58 - Mar 4 with 2819 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 19:58 - Mar 4 by MrSwerve

Is that serious or a bad joke?

Serious.

http://www.espnfc.com/story/683784/lyon-chief-worried-by-gomis-collapse

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 19:59 - Mar 4 with 2760 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 19:58 - Mar 4 by SwansNZ

at least he's moving.

I'm saying nothing

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 19:59 - Mar 4 with 2592 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 19:58 - Mar 4 by Dr_Winston

Serious.

Fair enough 👍

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 20:00 - Mar 4 with 2570 viewsblaine_scfc

That was hard to watch. Praying it's nothing serious.
The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 20:00 - Mar 4 with 2539 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 19:59 - Mar 4 by MrSwerve

I'm saying nothing

now now

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 20:02 - Mar 4 with 2417 viewsAquinas

He has a history of it.

I hope he's better soon but the club shouldn't be surprised.
The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 20:02 - Mar 4 with 2383 viewsJackanapes

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 19:58 - Mar 4 by Dr_Winston

Serious.

His signing gets more inexplicable.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 20:04 - Mar 4 with 2309 viewslibertine

so whats happened to him?
The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 20:05 - Mar 4 with 2270 viewslibertine

so whats happened to him?

ki sunn
The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 20:05 - Mar 4 with 2263 viewscrackerjack

KI!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 20:05 - Mar 4 with 2246 viewsDr_Winston

The boy's on fire.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 20:05 - Mar 4 with 2238 viewsSwansNZ

KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

unlucky Gylfi, but well done Ki

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024