Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat 10:43 - Mar 9 with 12431 viewsJackattack

Take a look at @CardiffCityFC's Tweet:
No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 11:03 - Mar 9 with 5855 viewsmonmouth

I like it.

It pretends to retract whilst still looking absolutely stupid and the red line and wormy thing remind them of just whose bitches they are. Good job well done Vince. They'll lap it up of course and think he's now on their side as he extracts his cash. Man plays a good game, and understands their unending stupidity, chwarae teg.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 11:09 - Mar 9 with 5833 viewsSweyns_Eye

It looks ridiculous.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 11:13 - Mar 9 with 5823 viewsPhil_S

No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 11:23 - Mar 9 with 5779 viewsmorningstar

No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 11:13 - Mar 9 by Phil_S

Ming the magic dragon lives by the sea

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 11:33 - Mar 9 with 5742 viewsSkipTheJack

That red thing looks like a ferret.
No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 11:43 - Mar 9 with 5706 viewsLeonisGod

No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 11:33 - Mar 9 by SkipTheJack

That red thing looks like a ferret.

Lols it does as well. Modelled on Bellamy probably. Awful piece of 'design' trying to be 2 things at once and achieving neither.
No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 11:49 - Mar 9 with 5683 viewsshandyjack

This was taken from their forum

Re: CARDIFF CITY FC ' NEW CLUB CRES/BADGE '
by Depressed Blue » Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:37 am

If we get Adidas as well, we'll sell an absolute shit load of merchandise.

This made me laugh so much, delusions know no boundries

Poll: Expectation for the season

No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 12:01 - Mar 9 with 5641 viewsacejack3065

What the f**k is that red squiggle at the bottom?
Login to get fewer ads

No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 12:05 - Mar 9 with 5622 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

They should have stuck the red weasel thing on the back of the Bluebird...

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 12:05 - Mar 9 with 5620 viewsmonmouth

No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 11:09 - Mar 9 by Sweyns_Eye

It looks ridiculous.

Exactly. I like it.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 12:18 - Mar 9 with 5573 viewsQuakerJack

well that's cheered me right up....

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 12:25 - Mar 9 with 5544 viewsQuakerJack

http://cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=155861

haha, this is brilliant... they're all lying to each other and to themselves.

it looks ridiculous... if I was them I'd rather the old badge, at least the dragon is Welsh

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 12:25 - Mar 9 with 5544 viewsTom1912

It's probably about the best they could hope for
No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 12:30 - Mar 9 with 5529 viewsDarran

It's not a real dragon.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 12:30 - Mar 9 with 5526 viewsSilverSurfer

This just confirms that Cardiff City are about as Welsh as egg fried rice..

Capital city my hairy arse👎
No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 12:33 - Mar 9 with 5505 viewsNeath_Jack

Maybe it's just me, but that is a hell of a lot better than their last effort. Nothing wrong with it, you can hardly notice the worm at the bottom mun.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 12:46 - Mar 9 with 5439 viewsmax936

No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 12:30 - Mar 9 by Darran

It's not a real dragon.

That's not Tan mun, thats oldjack dressed up to host one of his kinky parties
[Post edited 9 Mar 2015 17:08]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 12:49 - Mar 9 with 5432 viewsApeShit

I might be missing something here but do we have a welsh dragon on our badge then?
No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 12:51 - Mar 9 with 5426 viewswestwiltsjack

I like it and I want something similar on our badge. Now - where can we find a dictator to make it so? Maybe we can have something that displays our (tenuous) Dutch connections; maybe a spliff cum leek design in orange.
No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 12:51 - Mar 9 with 5423 viewsSweyns_Eye

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 12:55 - Mar 9 with 5394 viewsQuakerJack

No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 12:49 - Mar 9 by ApeShit

I might be missing something here but do we have a welsh dragon on our badge then?

No, nobody says we have to... but if we put a dragon on, it would be a Welsh one, not something lifted off the front of a takeaway menu.

No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 13:02 - Mar 9 with 5369 viewsjackb

If you read the blurb, apparently the dragon is from the top of Cardiff city hall or a similar building in Cardiff
No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 13:03 - Mar 9 with 5364 viewsQuakerJack

No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 12:51 - Mar 9 by westwiltsjack

I like it and I want something similar on our badge. Now - where can we find a dictator to make it so? Maybe we can have something that displays our (tenuous) Dutch connections; maybe a spliff cum leek design in orange.

or a hooker?

No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 13:14 - Mar 9 with 5319 viewsMattG

No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 12:33 - Mar 9 by Neath_Jack

Maybe it's just me, but that is a hell of a lot better than their last effort. Nothing wrong with it, you can hardly notice the worm at the bottom mun.

That's what I thought, to be honest.
No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 13:27 - Mar 9 with 5272 viewsScoobyDoo

No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 13:02 - Mar 9 by jackb

If you read the blurb, apparently the dragon is from the top of Cardiff city hall or a similar building in Cardiff

It's from the BBC Studios my old mate, they love everything Cardiff, apparently?
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024