Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dales winter break and New signings 10:15 - Dec 22 with 1428 viewsrafc1977

Just wondering on what peoples opinions are regarding our enforced winter break?

Will it do us good? We dont have the biggest of squads and Johna isnt a spring chicken. We wasnt on an amazing run, however performed well in the derby v Howdum. Is it better to have this rest and re-group or to have carried on to play our way back to winning ways?

Now then Hilly has stated he wants L1 signings come Jan, and Dunphy has backed him. My Jan sale list to dunphy for what its worth is.....

Goalkeeper, Willing to have a loan tbh for the rest of the season, then looking to recruit our own in the summer. Lillis, Frankie, Ben Amos (utd have signed the danish dude now) so he may be possible, worth asking?

Winger, Atkinson for me, he knows us we know him and he can clearly do the job we would be looking for. I know were getting Adams, and I really dont mind him I think there is still more potential for Hilcroft to get out of him. I reckon we definatley need another though.

Centre Mid, Perkins - we wont get him, but hes the blueprint for the type of player needed to compliment Jones.

Forward, Sadly Redshaw hasnt had the best of luck, obvious pedigree and looked good in patches we have seen him. But he was the right kind of signing, small nippy skilfull player to partner Cog, replace Daggers. Speaking of Daggers, and a thread about his possible return if we could pull it off then fantastic, but a player like him is whats needed in my opinion to get the best from Cog again.

So how many positions do we need to fill? and should we expect and familiar faces to return?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024