Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Matty Lund 13:45 - Mar 20 with 4179 viewsdale18

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/injury-update-positive-news-for-lundy-
Matty Lund on 16:00 - Mar 20 with 3993 viewsaleanddale

Hopeful Matty will be like a new signing next season..

Top top player in our promotion season....

Him and Dawson together next year would be tremendous!!
Matty Lund on 16:09 - Mar 20 with 3971 viewsChaffRAFC

Matty Lund on 16:00 - Mar 20 by aleanddale

Hopeful Matty will be like a new signing next season..

Top top player in our promotion season....

Him and Dawson together next year would be tremendous!!

Should have won Player of the Season last season for me. Can't wait till he's back fit. Wonderful player. A midfield of him, Allen and Dawson is frighteningly good prospect

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Matty Lund on 16:14 - Mar 20 with 3956 viewsMoonyDale

Matty Lund on 16:09 - Mar 20 by ChaffRAFC

Should have won Player of the Season last season for me. Can't wait till he's back fit. Wonderful player. A midfield of him, Allen and Dawson is frighteningly good prospect

That's assuming we can get Dawson to sign on the dotted line for nest season, fingers crossed as he would be a big loss.

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Matty Lund on 16:18 - Mar 20 with 3945 viewsaleanddale

Matty Lund on 16:14 - Mar 20 by MoonyDale

That's assuming we can get Dawson to sign on the dotted line for nest season, fingers crossed as he would be a big loss.

He would ( Dawson ) be a fantastic addition.

Let's hope he is loving his tine at Dale - Keith wants him and we can meet the wages!!
Matty Lund on 16:22 - Mar 20 with 3937 viewsfitzochris

If signatures are signed, all we will need over the summer is a centre forward, a centre half and a goalkeeper in order to be a very competitive force at this level.

That's assuming we're still at this level

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Matty Lund on 16:24 - Mar 20 with 3928 viewsaleanddale

Matty Lund on 16:22 - Mar 20 by fitzochris

If signatures are signed, all we will need over the summer is a centre forward, a centre half and a goalkeeper in order to be a very competitive force at this level.

That's assuming we're still at this level

Lund back fit - Dawson signs... Conrad comes back fit...

Just need a fox in the box and a centre half!!! Maybe JOC if Brentford get promoted!!
Matty Lund on 16:25 - Mar 20 with 3923 viewsleedsdale

Matty Lund on 16:09 - Mar 20 by ChaffRAFC

Those three played together in the win at Swindon: a real shame they haven't all been available at the same time more often
[Post edited 20 Mar 2015 16:26]
Matty Lund on 16:34 - Mar 20 with 3901 viewsSaxonDale

Probably alone in thinking this but I wouldn't be surprised if Dawson is on our released list this year. Make no mistake he has been superb this year but I'd guess that he's on considerable wages and Hilly will no doubt have one eye on the younger players coming through. Bennett has really made the holding midfield role his own this season and given the emergence and continued improvement of Cannon and Rafferty at right back recently it would be difficult to imagine Hill moving Bennett back there. Then you have Allen who is put simply our best talent and you would imagine next season he would be much more geared to playing 46 matches a season and even if he was to be rested, Dawson would hardly be a like for like replacement. So then you have the final midfield slot where could potentially have Camps or Hery, both who have made impressions on the first team when playing and could rightly think next season should be a breakthrough season for them. On top of this you could throw in the regularly played Rose and the emerging talents of Hassler-Cregg and KK or Cannon who Hill may consider reverting to a midfield role on occasion.

I think Dawson has been brilliant this season, arguably one of our best players. However I'm sure Hill has more than an eye on the prospects in the squad and from the glimpses I've seen I think that Hery and Camps could potentially have more of an impact going forward than Dawson does (which rather than being a criticism of Dawson is just an acknowledgment that Hery and Camps are bloody good players)

Edit- and after all of that I forgot Lund, another player who I would have to fit into my team!
[Post edited 20 Mar 2015 16:37]
Login to get fewer ads

Matty Lund on 19:26 - Mar 20 with 3625 viewsJimmyRustler

Matty Lund on 16:34 - Mar 20 by SaxonDale

Probably alone in thinking this but I wouldn't be surprised if Dawson is on our released list this year. Make no mistake he has been superb this year but I'd guess that he's on considerable wages and Hilly will no doubt have one eye on the younger players coming through. Bennett has really made the holding midfield role his own this season and given the emergence and continued improvement of Cannon and Rafferty at right back recently it would be difficult to imagine Hill moving Bennett back there. Then you have Allen who is put simply our best talent and you would imagine next season he would be much more geared to playing 46 matches a season and even if he was to be rested, Dawson would hardly be a like for like replacement. So then you have the final midfield slot where could potentially have Camps or Hery, both who have made impressions on the first team when playing and could rightly think next season should be a breakthrough season for them. On top of this you could throw in the regularly played Rose and the emerging talents of Hassler-Cregg and KK or Cannon who Hill may consider reverting to a midfield role on occasion.

I think Dawson has been brilliant this season, arguably one of our best players. However I'm sure Hill has more than an eye on the prospects in the squad and from the glimpses I've seen I think that Hery and Camps could potentially have more of an impact going forward than Dawson does (which rather than being a criticism of Dawson is just an acknowledgment that Hery and Camps are bloody good players)

Edit- and after all of that I forgot Lund, another player who I would have to fit into my team!

Hilly will do everything in his power to resign Dawson in the summer, make no mistake about it.
Matty Lund on 19:45 - Mar 20 with 3591 viewsDorsetDale

Matty Lund on 19:26 - Mar 20 by JimmyRustler

Hilly will do everything in his power to resign Dawson in the summer, make no mistake about it.

Is that assumption, gut feeling or summat else?

Saxon makes compelling arguments. I have absolutely no idea.

What makes you so confident?

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

Matty Lund on 20:30 - Mar 20 with 3536 viewsJimmyRustler

Matty Lund on 19:45 - Mar 20 by DorsetDale

Is that assumption, gut feeling or summat else?

Saxon makes compelling arguments. I have absolutely no idea.

What makes you so confident?

I had a pint with Hilly and Rosey last night. We had a gay old time.

Top lads, top bants.
Matty Lund on 00:12 - Mar 21 with 3410 viewssweetcorn

Matty Lund on 16:34 - Mar 20 by SaxonDale

Dawson has been in our top 3 playwrs this season. Consistantly good, dedicated and the experience which the young players need around them.

If dawson goes it will be on his terms, not ours.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024