Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
update NBC Sports Extra Live Add-on for Kodi / Xbmc To watch Premier League HD 15:42 - Mar 21 with 17826 viewsKIZO21

update NBC Sports Extra Live

http://goo.gl/DjYcTb
update NBC Sports Extra Live Add-on for Kodi / Xbmc To watch Premier League HD on 17:18 - Mar 22 with 17692 viewsDLA77

very good,thanks
update NBC Sports Extra Live Add-on for Kodi / Xbmc To watch Premier League HD on 20:05 - Mar 24 with 17581 viewsSWANZF4N

If anyone can help me - i have subscribed to PIA for a vpn to use this service. I am getting nowhere - i get script failed all the time. I suspect th VPN isn't being sent to my raspberry PI ( the mini pc thats running kodi ). How to i get the vpn to communicate with this?
cheers
update NBC Sports Extra Live Add-on for Kodi / Xbmc To watch Premier League HD on 20:58 - Mar 24 with 17550 viewscackinthesackjack

the free stream addon is superb for sky sports/sky channels.

Poll: To replace or not to replace Garry Monk?

update NBC Sports Extra Live Add-on for Kodi / Xbmc To watch Premier League HD on 21:01 - Mar 24 with 17549 viewsSWANZF4N

thanks i have that one but i wanted the NBC for weekends
update NBC Sports Extra Live Add-on for Kodi / Xbmc To watch Premier League HD on 01:37 - Mar 25 with 17476 viewsDavillin

You have to be subscribed to NBC Sports Extra, as on DirecTV, for example, to get NBC Live Sports Extra.

For a while there, I was subscribed to NBC Sports Extra but could get Live Sports Extra only on a pc, and some time later I got it on my iMac. Same Sports Extra subscription.

Keep trying, and ask your TV company [cable or satellite, whatever] and your ISP what you need to do, and be persistent. Not everyone you might speak with will know, so ask to be connected with someone who does know.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

update NBC Sports Extra Live Add-on for Kodi / Xbmc To watch Premier League HD on 09:01 - Mar 25 with 17405 viewsPolskijack

update NBC Sports Extra Live Add-on for Kodi / Xbmc To watch Premier League HD on 01:37 - Mar 25 by Davillin

You have to be subscribed to NBC Sports Extra, as on DirecTV, for example, to get NBC Live Sports Extra.

For a while there, I was subscribed to NBC Sports Extra but could get Live Sports Extra only on a pc, and some time later I got it on my iMac. Same Sports Extra subscription.

Keep trying, and ask your TV company [cable or satellite, whatever] and your ISP what you need to do, and be persistent. Not everyone you might speak with will know, so ask to be connected with someone who does know.

No need to subscribe to anything. Just need the Kodi addon and a VPN or a smart DNS like Unotelly. I use the latter and it's great with no loss of speed (unlike VPN's), cheap, and really easy to set up

It sounds like you may not have set the VPN up correctly on your router? I don't know much about the raspberry PI but my set up has 2 pc's and an android box that all run Kodi. The Smart DNS is set up on my router and therefore it passes this to all my hardware. I have googled how to do it on Raspberry and it looks bloody complicated! Sorry I can't be more help.
update NBC Sports Extra Live Add-on for Kodi / Xbmc To watch Premier League HD on 11:16 - Mar 25 with 17368 viewsmonmouth

update NBC Sports Extra Live Add-on for Kodi / Xbmc To watch Premier League HD on 09:01 - Mar 25 by Polskijack

No need to subscribe to anything. Just need the Kodi addon and a VPN or a smart DNS like Unotelly. I use the latter and it's great with no loss of speed (unlike VPN's), cheap, and really easy to set up

It sounds like you may not have set the VPN up correctly on your router? I don't know much about the raspberry PI but my set up has 2 pc's and an android box that all run Kodi. The Smart DNS is set up on my router and therefore it passes this to all my hardware. I have googled how to do it on Raspberry and it looks bloody complicated! Sorry I can't be more help.

Do you have to do anything complicated to set the unotelly dns onto your router Polski? The (free ) VPN that I use which I think might be causing terminal buffering is just on my pc I think so I need a change and that sounds just the job.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2015 14:27]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

update NBC Sports Extra Live Add-on for Kodi / Xbmc To watch Premier League HD on 14:25 - Mar 25 with 17267 viewsDavillin

update NBC Sports Extra Live Add-on for Kodi / Xbmc To watch Premier League HD on 09:01 - Mar 25 by Polskijack

Thank you for your advice, but none of that applies to me because I'm Stateside. My error in thinking that it would work the same over there. Sorry.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Login to get fewer ads

update NBC Sports Extra Live Add-on for Kodi / Xbmc To watch Premier League HD on 16:05 - Mar 25 with 17232 viewsPolskijack

update NBC Sports Extra Live Add-on for Kodi / Xbmc To watch Premier League HD on 11:16 - Mar 25 by monmouth

Do you have to do anything complicated to set the unotelly dns onto your router Polski? The (free ) VPN that I use which I think might be causing terminal buffering is just on my pc I think so I need a change and that sounds just the job.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2015 14:27]

All you have to do once you have subscribed is change the DNS setting on the router to the one thats nearest to you geographically (from their site) and away you go. I think they still do a full function free trial. I've hd it for over a year with no issues.
update NBC Sports Extra Live Add-on for Kodi / Xbmc To watch Premier League HD on 16:16 - Mar 25 with 17222 viewsPolskijack

update NBC Sports Extra Live Add-on for Kodi / Xbmc To watch Premier League HD on 14:25 - Mar 25 by Davillin

Thank you for your advice, but none of that applies to me because I'm Stateside. My error in thinking that it would work the same over there. Sorry.

No need to apologise, you were only trying to help.
update NBC Sports Extra Live Add-on for Kodi / Xbmc To watch Premier League HD on 19:11 - Mar 25 with 17164 viewsSWANZF4N

Thanks for the replies people, is there an easier VPN/DNS provider that can link everything that's on the network?
cheers
update NBC Sports Extra Live Add-on for Kodi / Xbmc To watch Premier League HD on 07:21 - Apr 4 with 16950 viewsswans11

Looks like will need do another update if using this to watch match
update NBC Sports Extra Live Add-on for Kodi / Xbmc To watch Premier League HD on 13:37 - Apr 4 with 16838 viewsDDCH

Anyone like me who can't make the game and is planning on watching it on NBC extra on XBMC/Kodi, it is playing up again. Just found the fix and working.

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-nbc-sports-extra-live-for-xbmc/

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

update NBC Sports Extra Live Add-on for Kodi / Xbmc To watch Premier League HD on 14:51 - Apr 4 with 16790 viewsDDCH

Quick heads up if anyone is using xbmc Gotham, you need to install Kodi - Helix to get it to work.

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024