Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who wants us to win today v Bolton? 09:07 - Apr 4 with 971 viewsBringBelekonBack

Do you know I have become so sick of losing and because I really do hate the Trotters so much, wouldn't it be nice just to pull off a win today. They're no great shakes with loads injuries - let's see a vision of the future with Cubero, Madine, O'Hara and Orlandi all starting and get that elusive away win.

Anyone with me or are we still on the 'hope we lose every game' setting?
Who wants us to win today v Bolton? on 09:13 - Apr 4 with 964 viewsOsbourne

BringBelekonBack,

At least one Pool fan is with you - Osbourne.
Who wants us to win today v Bolton? on 09:14 - Apr 4 with 962 viewsSadallover

Who wants us to win today v Bolton? on 09:13 - Apr 4 by Osbourne

BringBelekonBack,

At least one Pool fan is with you - Osbourne.

I think there's been a gallow's humour about this season where we knew that relegation was inevitable from the turn of the year - therefore to beat Bolton when we've been so bad would actually be that extra bit satisfying!
Who wants us to win today v Bolton? on 09:20 - Apr 4 with 961 viewsKOSBowlCut

Who wants us to win today v Bolton? on 09:14 - Apr 4 by Sadallover

I think there's been a gallow's humour about this season where we knew that relegation was inevitable from the turn of the year - therefore to beat Bolton when we've been so bad would actually be that extra bit satisfying!

Going with a Bolton fan with his spare season ticket and will look like the cat that got the cream if we score! Hate the Oyston's, Love Blackpool and anyone who goes to a game hoping we lose is an alien concept to me.

Poll: Would you play Nile Ranger from the start against Reading?

Who wants us to win today v Bolton? on 17:11 - Apr 4 with 949 viewswe_are_Superior

Last kick of the game but it still hurts! That annoyed me more than I thought it would

Poll: Would Richie Kyle make a good manager?

Who wants us to win today v Bolton? on 09:22 - Apr 5 with 934 viewsOsbourne

Who wants us to win today v Bolton? on 17:11 - Apr 4 by we_are_Superior

Last kick of the game but it still hurts! That annoyed me more than I thought it would

For the record, it annoyed Osbourne to.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024