Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has the 13 games without a win been underplayed? 13:15 - Apr 9 with 1907 viewsKOSBowlCut

Seems to me most have forgotten this fact! Brighton at home was the last game we won and with five games to go I would say it's more than likely that we will go 18 games without a win. That must be some sort of record for a Blackpool side and if it were to go anything over 20 (i.e. next season) then Karl will know he's made a huge mistake backing Clark.

Poll: Would you play Nile Ranger from the start against Reading?

Has the 13 games without a win been underplayed? on 13:23 - Apr 9 with 1899 viewsWizaard

Clark has been backed ?

As we're on our longest unbeaten run of the season (three games) I'd forgotten it was so long since we won.
Has the 13 games without a win been underplayed? on 16:21 - Apr 9 with 1891 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Has the 13 games without a win been underplayed? on 13:23 - Apr 9 by Wizaard

Clark has been backed ?

As we're on our longest unbeaten run of the season (three games) I'd forgotten it was so long since we won.

Yes, I'd forgotten as well, possibly because recently we do seem to have improved quite a bit.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Has the 13 games without a win been underplayed? on 16:56 - Apr 9 with 1887 viewsPlumbs

Has the 13 games without a win been underplayed? on 13:23 - Apr 9 by Wizaard

Clark has been backed ?

Wizz
Unbeaten runs should be savoured.

Anyway I thought the proper fans celebrated a victory against Bootle?

Real fans go to pubs like the HITW or the Welly

Has the 13 games without a win been underplayed? on 22:26 - Apr 9 with 1843 viewsseasider1887

I hope we can beat Stockport's record to highlight our plight. I don't care anymore.

Tuesday night was like watching a reserve game. I could hear the players talking on the pitch. No atmosphere in the ground. Very little chanting really.
Has the 13 games without a win been underplayed? on 17:24 - Apr 10 with 1809 viewsoneswallow

Has the 13 games without a win been underplayed? on 22:26 - Apr 9 by seasider1887

I hope we can beat Stockport's record to highlight our plight. I don't care anymore.

Tuesday night was like watching a reserve game. I could hear the players talking on the pitch. No atmosphere in the ground. Very little chanting really.

I must say I have cared a bit more the last three games but that's cos I've been to them all. I cheered the goals going in against Charlton but largely cos I wanted Clark sacked. Now he's staying I see little point in wanting a result anyway and Jeff Stelling is dead as far as I'm concerned tomorrow!
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024