Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official U21 Swansea v Millwall thread. 17:14 - Apr 13 with 2537 viewsPlazex

6:30 tonight @ liberty. Tickets a quid.
Live match updates (Goals, Penalties, Free Kicks, yellows, reds and Corners) will be put here by me.

Poll: Where will we finish?

The Official U21 Swansea v Millwall thread. on 19:26 - Apr 13 with 2480 viewsEdmundo

Forgot all about it 😡

Have to try and make the next one....Cardiff away!

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

The Official U21 Swansea v Millwall thread. on 19:53 - Apr 13 with 2442 viewsSwansNZ

No Goals, Penalties, Free Kicks, yellows, reds and Corners yet? must be a poor game.

0-0 after an hour

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official U21 Swansea v Millwall thread. on 20:25 - Apr 13 with 2369 viewsSwansNZ

Lost 0-1

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official U21 Swansea v Millwall thread. on 20:25 - Apr 13 with 2367 viewsNeath_Jack

Lost 0-1

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Official U21 Swansea v Millwall thread. on 23:49 - Apr 13 with 2131 viewsjruss1

First under 21 game I've been to this season, some thoughts on it.

The commitment to playing 'our way' is certainly there and it was great to see. Everything was passed out from the keeper, into the centre halves and into midfield. Every player was looking for the ball and most were happy to get it under pressure.

Our approach play up until the final third was pretty good but we lacked imagination in and around the area. Our final ball was also awful.

Maric played 'in the hole'. First time I've seen him on the under 21 team sheet this season? He's physically very strong and showed some nice touches. We didn't get the ball to him enough, and he was usually crowded out quickly. But interested to see how he develops next season.

Henry Jones was our most impressive player. Excellent on the ball and kept things moving. I note he's now 21. So time maybe running out for him to make the first team? King looked neat and tidy next to him as well, without being spectacular.

Gorre did OK, has pace and nice touches. But wants to cut in all the time and it was very predictable. On that (very short evidence) it's no surprise he hasn't been introduced to the first team yet.

Of course this is only one game and there's a lot of players out on loan. Does any one know how the likes of Hedges, Sheenan etc are doing?

I'm pretty optimistic about how things have changed down there. Things will only get better again hopefully when you consider the academy in it's current set up is still quite young. And as noted, it's great to see us commit to passing football throughout the ranks.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024